Volume 27, Numbers 1-2, April 1999 Multi-Agent Systems Applications
- Luis M. Camarinha-Matos, Hamideh Afsarmanesh, Vladimír Marík:
Multi-agent systems applications.
- Klaus Fisher:
Agent-based design of holonic manufacturing systems.
- Ricardo J. Rabelo, Luis M. Camarinha-Matos, Hamideh Afsarmanesh:
Multi-agent-based agile scheduling.
- Vladimír Marík, Michal Pechoucek, Jirí Lazanský, Christophe Roche:
PVS'98 agents: structures, models and production planning application.
- Todd Papaioannou, John Edwards:
Using mobile agents to improve the alignment between manufacturing and its IT support systems.
- Luis M. Camarinha-Matos, Walter Vieira:
Intelligent mobile agents in elderly care.
- Leonid Sheremetov, Alexander V. Smirnov:
Component integration framework for manufacturing systems re-engineering: agent and object approach.
- Eugénio C. Oliveira, Klaus Fischer, Olga Stepánková:
Multi-agent systems: which research for which applications.
Volume 27, Number 3, May 1999
Volume 27, Number 4, June 1999
Last update Tue May 21 19:32:08 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jie Huang, Tadawute Supaongprapa, Ikutaka Terakura, Fuming Wang, Noboru Ohnishi, Noboru Sugie:
A model-based sound localization system and its application to robot navigation.
- Caihua Xiong, Youfu Li, You-Lun Xiong, Han Ding, Qingshi Huang:
Grasp capability analysis of multifingered robot hands.
- Robin R. Murphy, Ken Hughes, Alisa Marzilli, Eva Noll:
Integrating explicit path planning with reactive control of mobile robots using Trulla.