Volume 32, Number 1, July 2000
- Massimo Bertozzi, Alberto Broggi, Alessandra Fascioli:
Vision-based intelligent vehicles: State of the art and perspectives.
- Veljko Potkonjak, Goran S. Dordevic, Dragan Kostic, Milan Rasic:
Dynamics of anthropomorphic painting robot: Quality analysis and cost reduction.
- Ronald C. Arkin, Khaled Ali, Alfredo Weitzenfeld, Francisco Cervantes-Pérez:
Behavioral models of the praying mantis as a basis for robotic behavior.
- Jean Bosco Mbede, Xinhan Huang, Min Wang:
Fuzzy motion planning among dynamic obstacles using artificial potential fields for robot manipulators.
Volume 32, Numbers 2-3, August 2000
- Yunhui Liu:
Special Issue on Integrated Learning, Planning, and Control.
- Suguru Arimoto, Pham Thuc Anh Nguyen, Tomohide Naniwa:
Learning of robot tasks on the basis of passivity and impedance concepts.
- Lilong Cai, Weiqing Huang:
Fourier series based learning control and application to positioning table.
- Jianwei Zhang, Alois Knoll, Ralf Schmidt:
A neuro-fuzzy control model for fine-positioning of manipulators.
- Simon X. Yang, Max Q.-H. Meng:
An efficient neural network method for real-time motion planning with safety consideration.
- Alex Yahja, Sanjiv Singh, Anthony Stentz:
An efficient on-line path planner for outdoor mobile robots.
- Kyoko Hamajima, Masayoshi Kakikura:
Planning strategy for task of unfolding clothes.
- Jason Jianjun Gu, Max Q.-H. Meng, Albert Cook, M. Gary Faulkner:
A study on natural movement of artificial eye implant.
- Shugen Ma, Isao Kobayashi:
An obstacle avoidance control scheme for the "Moray arm" on the basis of posture space analysis.
- Ning Xi, Tzyh Jong Tarn:
Stability analysis of non-time referenced Internet-based telerobotic systems.
- Michel Cotsaftis:
Exponentially stable and robust control for dynamical systems.
- Joseph C. Chan, Yunhui Liu:
Dynamic simulation of multi-fingered robot hands based on a unified model.
Volume 32, Number 4, September 2000
Last update Tue May 21 19:32:08 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page