Volume 49, Numbers 1-2, November 2004 Knowledge Engineering and Ontologies for Autonomous Systems 2004 AAAI Spring Symposium
- Craig Schlenoff, Michael Uschold:
Knowledge engineering and ontologies for autonomous systems: 2004 AAAI Spring Symposium.
- Stephen Balakirsky, Elena Messina, Craig Schlenoff, Scott Smith, Michael Uschold:
Knowledge representation for a trash collecting robot: results from the 2004 AAAI Spring Symposium.
- Nicholas L. Cassimatis, J. Gregory Trafton, Magdalena D. Bugajska, Alan C. Schultz:
Integrating cognition, perception and action through mental simulation in robots.
- Thomas Wagner, Ubbo Visser, Otthein Herzog:
Egocentric qualitative spatial knowledge representation for physical robots.
- Duncan Potts, Bernhard Hengst:
Discovering multiple levels of a task hierarchy concurrently.
- Stephen Balakirsky, Chris Scrapper:
Knowledge representation and planning for on-road driving.
- Anthony Barbera, James S. Albus, Elena Messina, Craig Schlenoff, John Horst:
How task analysis can be used to derive and organize the knowledge for the control of autonomous vehicles.
- Sharon Wood:
Representation and purposeful autonomous agents.
- Amy E. Henninger, Raj Madhavan:
Empirical comparison of predictive models for mobile agents.
- Karl M. Reichard:
Integrating self-health awareness in autonomous systems.
- Robert E. Wray, Sean A. Lisse, Jonathan T. Beard:
Ontology infrastructure for execution-oriented autonomous agents.
- Ron Provine, Craig Schlenoff, Stephen Balakirsky, Scott Smith, Michael Uschold:
Ontology-based methods for enhancing autonomous vehicle path planning.
Volume 49, Numbers 3-4, December 2004 Patterns and Autonomous Control
Last update Sat May 25 20:58:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- I. Burhan Türksen, Harun Taskin, Cemalettin Kubat, Ercan Öztemel:
Special issue on patterns and autonomous control.
- Mark Last, Abraham Kandel:
Discovering useful and understandable patterns in manufacturing data.
- Özge Uncu, I. Burhan Türksen:
Learning associations between natural groups of input and output with a neurofuzzy structure.
- Wladimir Rodriguez, Mark Last, Abraham Kandel, Horst Bunke:
3-Dimensional curve similarity using string matching.
- Kemal Kilic, Beth A. Sproule, I. Burhan Türksen, Claudio A. Naranjo:
A fuzzy system modeling algorithm for data analysis and approximate reasoning.
- Thomas M. Rupp, Mihailo Ristic:
Determination and exchange of supply information for co-operation in complex production networks.
- Cemalettin Kubat, Harun Taskin, Recep Artir, Ayten Yilmaz:
Bofy-fuzzy logic control for the basic oxygen furnace (BOF).
- Mustafa Yurdakul, Nicholas G. Odrey:
Development of a new dioid algebraic model for manufacturing with the scheduling decision making capability.
- Asker-Ali Abiyev, Adil Baykasoglu, Türkay Dereli, I. Hüseyin Filiz, Azer Abiyev:
Investigation of center of mass by using magic squares and its possible engineering applications.
- Rasit Köker, Cemil Öz, Tarik Çakar, Hüseyin Ekiz:
A study of neural network based inverse kinematics solution for a three-joint robot.
- Ertugrul Akbas, E. Murat Esin:
A simulational comparison of intelligent control algorithms on a direct drive manipulator.
- Selçuk Çömlekçi, Sükrü Özen, Etem Köklükaya:
Optimization of resistive loading of EMI/EMC near field probe.