Volume 6, Number 1, February 2000
- Helmut Ratschek, Jon G. Rokne:
Introduction to the Special Issue: What Can One Learn from Box-Plane Intersections?
- Ole Caprani, Lars Hvidegaard, Mikkel Mortensen, Thomas Schneider:
Robust and Efficient Ray Intersection of Implicit Surfaces.
- Jeffrey S. Ely, Anthony P. Leclerc:
Correct Delaunay Triangulation in the Presence of Inexact Inputs and Arithmetic.
- Marina L. Gavrilova, Helmut Ratschek, Jon G. Rokne:
Exact Computation of Delaunay and Power Triangulations.
- Pierre Alliez, Olivier Devillers, Jack Snoeyink:
Removing Degeneracies by Perturbing the Problem or Perturbing the World.
- Timothy J. Hickey, Zhe Qju, Maarten H. van Emden:
Interval Constraint Plotting for Interactive Visual Exploration of Implicitly Defined Relations.
- Interval Integration.
Volume 6, Number 2, May 2000
Volume 6, Number 3, August 2000
Volume 6, Number 4, November 2000
Last update Mon May 20 03:00:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page