Volume 89, Number 1, July 2005
- Stuart Anderson, Massimo Felici:
Safety, reliability and security of industrial computer systems.
- Magnos Martinello, Mohamed Kaâniche, Karama Kanoun:
Web service availability - impact of error recovery and traffic model.
- Stephen Gilmore, Leïla Kloul:
A unified tool for performance modelling and prediction.
- Janusz Górski, Aleksander Jarzebowicz, Rafal Leszczyna, Jakub Miler, Marcin Olszewski:
Trust case: justifying trust in an IT solution.
- Andrew Rae, Daniel Jackson, Prasad Ramanan, Jay Flanz, Didier Leyman:
Critical feature analysis of a radiotherapy machine.
- Wolfgang Weber, Heidemarie Tondok, Michael Bachmayer:
Enhancing software safety by fault trees: experiences from an application to flight critical software.
- Oliver Rooks, Michael Armbruster, Armin Sulzmann, Gernot Spiegelberg, Uwe Kiencke:
Duo duplex drive-by-wire computer system.
- Nagarajan Kandasamy, John P. Hayes, Brian T. Murray:
Dependable communication synthesis for distributed embedded systems.
- Shamus P. Smith, Michael D. Harrison:
Measuring reuse in hazard analysis.
- Alberto Pasquini, Simone Pozzi:
Evaluation of air traffic management procedures - safety assessment in an experimental environment.
Volume 89, Number 2, August 2005
- Jinkyun Park, Kwangsup Jeong, Wondea Jung:
Identifying cognitive complexity factors affecting the complexity of procedural steps in emergency operating procedures of a nuclear power plant.
- Jae W. Kim, Wondea Jung, Jinkyun Park:
A systematic approach to analysing errors of commission from diagnosis failure in accident progression.
- Robert W. Youngblood, Corwin L. Atwood:
Mixture priors for Bayesian performance monitoring 1: fixed-constituent model.
- Corwin L. Atwood, Robert W. Youngblood:
Mixture priors for Bayesian performance monitoring 2: variable-constituent model.
- Gregory Levitin:
Weighted voting systems: reliability versus rapidity.
- Luís Neves, Dan M. Frangopol:
Condition, safety and cost profiles for deteriorating structures with emphasis on bridges.
- Philip A. Scarf, Richard Dwight, A. Al-Musrati:
On reliability criteria and the implied cost of failure for a maintained component.
- Olli Salmela:
The effect of introducing increased-reliability-risk electronic components into 3rd generation telecommunications systems.
- Claudio M. Rocco Sanseverino, Enrico Zio:
Solving advanced network reliability problems by means of cellular automata and Monte Carlo sampling.
- Rakesh Sehgal, Ashutosh Tiwari, Vivek Sood:
A study on fitness-for-service assessment for crack-like defects and corrosion in nuclear reactor pressure tubes.
- Nikolaos Limnios:
K. Kolowrocki, , Reliability of Large Systems (2004) Elsevier, Amsterdam 0-080-44429-6 360 pages.
Volume 89, Number 3, September 2005
Last update Sat May 18 20:51:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Guokun Zuo, Hiromitsu Kumamoto, Osamu Nishihara, Ryouhei Hayama, Shirou Nakano:
Quantitative reliability analysis of different design alternatives for steer-by-wire system.
- Seo Ryong Koo, Poong-Hyun Seong, Junbeom Yoo, Sung Deok Cha, Yeong Jae Yoo:
An effective technique for the software requirements analysis of NPP safety-critical systems, based on software inspection, requirements traceability, and formal specification.
- Claudio M. Rocco Sanseverino, Marco Muselli:
Approximate multi-state reliability expressions using a new machine learning technique.
- William Keller, Mohammad Modarres:
A historical overview of probabilistic risk assessment development and its use in the nuclear power industry: a tribute to the late Professor Norman Carl Rasmussen.
- Gregory Levitin:
Optimal structure of fault-tolerant software systems.
- Bharatendra Rai, Nanua Singh, Mustafa Ahmed:
Robust design of an interior hard trim to improve occupant safety in a vehicle crash.
- Jon C. Helton, F. J. Davis, Jay D. Johnson:
A comparison of uncertainty and sensitivity analysis results obtained with random and Latin hypercube sampling.
- Teemu Reiman, Pia Oedewald, Carl Rollenhagen:
Characteristics of organizational culture at the maintenance units of two Nordic nuclear power plants.
- Mohamad Samrout, Farouk Yalaoui, Eric Châtelet, N. Chebbo:
New methods to minimize the preventive maintenance cost of series-parallel systems using ant colony optimization.