Volume 90, Number 1, October 2005
- Terje Aven, Vidar Kristensen:
Perspectives on risk: review and discussion of the basis for establishing a unified and holistic approach.
- Terje Aven, Jan Erik Vinnem:
On the use of risk acceptance criteria in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Dongyan Chen, Kishor S. Trivedi:
Optimization for condition-based maintenance with semi-Markov decision process.
- Woo Sik Jung, Joon-Eon Yang, Jaejoo Ha:
Development of measures to estimate truncation error in fault tree analysis.
- Woo Sik Jung, Sang-Hoon Han:
Development of an analytical method to break logical loops at the system level.
- Edward Korczak, Gregory Levitin, Hanoch Ben-Haim:
Survivability of series-parallel systems with multilevel protection.
- Alice Yalaoui, Chengbin Chu, Eric Châtelet:
Reliability allocation problem in a series-parallel system.
- Stephen M. Hess, Alfonso M. Albano, John P. Gaertner:
Development of a dynamical systems model of plant programmatic performance on nuclear power plant safety risk.
- Jan Terje Kvaløy, Terje Aven:
An alternative approach to trend analysis in accident data.
- Nicolás J. Scenna, Alejandro S. M. Santa Cruz:
Road risk analysis due to the transportation of chlorine in Rosario city.
- Shwu-Tzy Jiang, Thomas L. Landers, Teri Reed Rhoads:
Semi-parametric proportional intensity models robustness for right-censored recurrent failure data.
- Shaomin Wu, Derek Clements-Croome:
Preventive maintenance models with random maintenance quality.
- Luis A. García-Escudero, Miguel A. Fernández, Oscar Duque, Angel L. Zorita:
Assessing trends in Duane plots using robust fits.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
On the moments of the modified Weibull distribution.
Volume 90, Numbers 2-3, November - December 2005
Last update Sat May 18 20:51:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tim Bedford, Pieter H. A. J. M. van Gelder, Carlos Guedes Soares:
Special issue ESREL 2003.
- Cornel Bunea, Theodore Charitos, Roger M. Cooke, G. Becker:
Two-stage Bayesian models - application to ZEDB project.
- Bernt J. Leira, Tore Holmås, Kjell Herfjord:
Application of response surfaces for reliability analysis of marine structures.
- J. René van Dorp, Thomas A. Mazzuchi:
A general Bayes weibull inference model for accelerated life testing.
- M. V. Frank, M. A. Weaver, R. L. Baker:
A probabilistic paradigm for spacecraft random reentry disassembly.
- Marzio Marseguerra, Enrico Zio, Luca Podofillini:
First-order differential sensitivity analysis of a nuclear safety system by Monte Carlo simulation.
- Anne Barros, Christophe Bérenguer, Antoine Grall:
On the hazard rate process for imperfectly monitored multi-unit systems.
- Maarten-Jan Kallen, Jan M. van Noortwijk:
Optimal maintenance decisions under imperfect inspection.
- Jussi K. Vaurio:
Uncertainties and quantification of common cause failure rates and probabilities for system analyses.
- Ben J. M. Ale:
Living with risk: a management question.
- H. M. Jagtman, A. R. Hale, T. Heijer:
A support tool for identifying evaluation issues of road safety measures.
- B. J. Arends, S. N. Jonkman, J. K. Vrijling, Pieter H. A. J. M. van Gelder:
Evaluation of tunnel safety: towards an economic safety optimum.
- Sipke E. van Manen, Martine Brinkhuis:
Quantitative flood risk assessment for Polders.
- Christian Delvosalle, Cécile Fiévez, Aurore Pipart, Joaquim Casal Fabrega, Eulalia Planas, Michalis Christou, Fesil Mushtaq:
Identification of reference accident scenarios in SEVESO establishments.
- Joseph R. Fragola, Tim Bedford:
Identifying emerging failure phenomena in complex systems through engineering data mapping.
- Dirk Proske, Manfred Curbach:
Risk to historical bridges due to ship impact on German inland waterways.
- Ernesto Salzano, Valerio Cozzani:
The analysis of domino accidents triggered by vapor cloud explosions.