Volume 31, Number 1, August 2007
Volume 31, Number 2, September 2007
- Noga Alon, Michael R. Capalbo:
Sparse universal graphs for bounded-degree graphs.
- Fabio Martinelli, Alistair Sinclair, Dror Weitz:
Fast mixing for independent sets, colorings, and other models on trees.
- Cristopher Moore, Gabriel Istrate, Demetrios D. Demopoulos, Moshe Y. Vardi:
A continuous-discontinuous second-order transition in the satisfiability of random Horn-SAT formulas.
- Anna Rudas, Bálint Tóth, Benedek Valkó:
Random trees and general branching processes.
- Alois Panholzer, Helmut Prodinger:
Level of nodes in increasing trees revisited.
- Michael H. Albert:
On the length of the longest subsequence avoiding an arbitrary pattern in a random permutation.
- Béla Bollobás, Svante Janson, Oliver Riordan:
Spread-out percolation in Rd.
- Aaron D. Jaggard:
An almost-bijective proof of an asymptotic property of partitions.
Volume 31, Number 3, October 2007
- Thomas P. Hayes, Eric Vigoda:
Variable length path coupling.
- Qunqiang Feng, Chun Su:
The structure and distances in Yule recursive trees.
- Amin Coja-Oghlan, Cristopher Moore, Vishal Sanwalani:
Counting connected graphs and hypergraphs via the probabilistic method.
- Mihyun Kang, Taral Guldahl Seierstad:
Phase transition of the minimum degree random multigraph process.
- Marek Biskup, Lincoln Chayes, S. Alex Smith:
Large-deviations/thermodynamic approach to percolation on the complete graph.
- Nir Ailon, Bernard Chazelle, Seshadhri Comandur, Ding Liu:
Estimating the distance to a monotone function.
- Noga Alon, Toshiya Itoh, Tatsuya Nagatani:
On (epsilon, k)-min-wise independent permutations.
Volume 31, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Fri May 24 20:46:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page