Volume 47, Number 1, January 2011
Volume 47, Number 2, March 2011 Special Issue:
Energy Aware Real-Time Systems
- Daniel Mossé, Julius C. B. Leite, Dara Kusic:
- Linwei Niu:
Energy efficient scheduling for real-time embedded systems with QoS guarantee.
- Xuan Qi, Dakai Zhu, Hakan Aydin:
Global scheduling based reliability-aware power management for multiprocessor real-time systems.
- Muhammad Khurram Bhatti, Cécile Belleudy, Michel Auguin:
Hybrid power management in real time embedded systems: an interplay of DVFS and DPM techniques.
- Kai Huang, Luca Santinelli, Jian-Jia Chen, Lothar Thiele, Giorgio C. Buttazzo:
Applying real-time interface and calculus for dynamic power management in hard real-time systems.
Volume 47, Number 3, May 2011 Special Issue:
Embedded and Real-time Computing Systems and Applications
Volume 47, Number 4, July 2011
Volume 47, Number 5, September 2011 Real Time Systems Resource Management
- James H. Anderson:
Guest editorial: real time systems resource management.
- Shelby Funk, Greg Levin, Caitlin Sadowski, Ian Pye, Scott A. Brandt:
DP-Fair: a unifying theory for optimal hard real-time multiprocessor scheduling.
- Balasubramanya Bhat, Frank Mueller:
Making DRAM refresh predictable.
- Shinpei Kato, Yutaka Ishikawa, Ragunathan Rajkumar:
CPU scheduling and memory management for interactive real-time applications.
- Heechul Yun, Po-Liang Wu, Anshu Arya, Cheolgi Kim, Tarek F. Abdelzaher, Lui Sha:
System-wide energy optimization for multiple DVS components and real-time tasks.
Volume 47, Number 6, December 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:51:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page