Volume 35, 2005
Last update Tue May 21 19:33:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Derrick G. Kourie:
- Bob Jolliffe:
The word-processing patent - a sceptical view from a person having ordinary skill in the art : guest research contribution.
- Lynette Barnard, Janet Wesson:
A trust model for E-commerce in South Africa.
- Irwin Brown, Ignitia Motjolopane:
Strategic business-IT alignment, and factors of influence : a case study in a public tertiary education institution.
- Irwin Brown, Michael Buys:
Customer satisfaction with Internet banking web sites : an empirical test and validation of a measuring instrument.
- Elaine Byrne:
Addressing the vulnerability of children through information systems : a South African case study.
- Willem H. Duminy, Andries Petrus Engelbrecht:
Composing linear evaluation functions from observable features.
- Linda Eyambe, Hussein Suleman:
A component assembly approach to digital library systems.
- Conrad Mueller:
Towards an axiomatic computational model : reviewed article.
- Shaun Pather, Dan Remenyi:
Some of the philosophical issues underpinning research in information systems - from positivism to critical realism.
- Ksenia Ryndina, Pieter S. Kritzinger:
Analysis of structured use case models through model checking.
- Lisa F. Seymour, Mike Hart, Peter Haralambous, Tasneem Natha, Chia-Wen Weng:
Inclination of scholars to major in information systems or computer science.
- Brigitte Smit:
Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Software : friend or foe.
- Darelle van Greunen, Janet Wesson:
Exploring issues for information architecture of web-based learning in South Africa.
- John A. van der Poll, Paula Kotzé:
Enhancing the established strategy for constructing a Z specification.
- Louise Whittaker:
Information systems evaluation : a post-dualist interpretation.