Volume 86, Number 1, January 2011
- Jian Zhang, Michael S. E. Vogeley, Chaomei Chen:
Scientometrics of big science: a case study of research in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey.
- Morteza Maghrebi, Ali Abbasi, Saeid Amiri, Reza Monsefi, Ahad Harati:
A collective and abridged lexical query for delineation of nanotechnology publications.
- Mauro Vitor Mendlowicz, Evandro Silva Freire Coutinho, Jerson Laks, Leonardo Franklin Fontenelle, Alexandre Martins Valença, William Berger, Ivan Figueira, Gláucia Azambuja de Aguiar:
Is there a 'gender gap' in authorship of the main Brazilian psychiatric journals at the beginning of the 21st century?
- Catalina Martínez:
Patent families: When do different definitions really matter?
- Show-Ling Jang, Jennifer H. Chen:
What determines how long an innovative spell will last?
- Domingo Docampo:
On using the Shanghai ranking to assess the research performance of university systems.
- Lutz Bornmann, Christoph Neuhaus, Hans-Dieter Daniel:
The effect of a two-stage publication process on the Journal Impact Factor: a case study on the interactive open access journal Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
- Cathelijn J. F. Waaijer, Cornelis A. van Bochove, Nees Jan van Eck:
On the map: Nature and Science editorials.
- João Claro, Carlos A. V. Costa:
A made-to-measure indicator for cross-disciplinary bibliometric ranking of researchers performance.
- Hamid Bouabid, Mohamed Dalimi, Zayer ElMajid:
Impact evaluation of the voluntary early retirement policy on research and technology outputs of the faculties of science in Morocco.
- Balázs Borsi, András Schubert:
Agrifood research in Europe: a global perspective.
- Dragan Ivanovic, Dusan Surla, Milos Rackovic:
A CERIF data model extension for evaluation and quantitative expression of scientific research results.
- Lutz Bornmann:
Mimicry in science?
- Heinrich Behrens, Peter Luksch:
Mathematics 1868-2008: a bibliometric analysis.
- Ronald N. Kostoff, Stephen A. Morse:
Structure and infrastructure of infectious agent research literature: SARS.
- Radhamany Sooryamoorthy:
Scientific publications of engineers in South Africa, 1975-2005.
- Lana Bosnjak, Livia Puljak, Katarina Vukojevic, Ana Marusic:
Analysis of a number and type of publications that editors publish in their own journals: case study of scholarly journals in Croatia.
- Juan Gorraiz, Christian Gumpenberger, Wolfgang Glänzel, Koenraad Debackere, Stefan Hornbostel, Sybille Hinze:
esss 2010: A review of the inaugurational European Summer School for Scientometrics in Berlin.
- Domingo Docampo:
Erratum to: On using the Shanghai ranking to assess the research performance of university systems.
Volume 86, Number 2, February 2011
- Gangan Prathap:
The fractional and harmonic p-indices for multiple authorship.
- Samuel Arbesman:
Quantifying the ease of scientific discovery.
- David M. Schultz:
Rejection rates for multiple-part manuscripts.
- B. M. Gupta, Avinash Kshitij, Charu Verma:
Mapping of Indian computer science research output, 1999-2008.
- Jingda Ding, Junping Qiu:
An approach to improve the indicator weights of scientific and technological competitiveness evaluation of Chinese universities.
- Li Tang, Philip Shapira:
Regional development and interregional collaboration in the growth of nanotechnology research in China.
- Jiann-wien Hsu, Ding-wei Huang:
Correlation between impact and collaboration.
- Reindert K. Buter, Ed C. M. Noyons, Anthony F. J. van Raan:
Searching for converging research using field to field citations.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini, Domenico A. Maisano:
Criticism on the hg-index.
- Giovanni Abramo, Ciriaco Andrea D'Angelo:
National-scale research performance assessment at the individual level.
- Yu-Chun Chen, Hsiao-Yun Yeh, Jau-Ching Wu, Ingo Haschler, Tzeng-Ji Chen, Thomas Wetter:
Taiwan's National Health Insurance Research Database: administrative health care database as study object in bibliometrics.
- Chihmao Hsieh:
Explicitly searching for useful inventions: dynamic relatedness and the costs of connecting versus synthesizing.
- Moritaka Hosotsubo:
A statistical study of transferral and promotion mechanisms relating to the appointment of professors at Japanese national universities based on cross tabulation and log-linear model analysis.
- Norrin Halilem, Nabil Amara, Réjean Landry:
Is the academic Ivory Tower becoming a managed structure? A nested analysis of the variance in activities of researchers from natural sciences and engineering in Canada.
- Cassidy R. Sugimoto:
Looking across communicative genres: a call for inclusive indicators of interdisciplinarity.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini, Domenico A. Maisano:
Bibliometric positioning of scientific manufacturing journals: a comparative analysis.
- Christoph Bartneck:
The end of the beginning: a reflection on the first five years of the HRI conference.
- Wolfgang Glänzel, Ping Zhou:
Publication activity, citation impact and bi-directional links between publications and patents in biotechnology.
- Ralph Kenna, Bertrand Berche:
Critical mass and the dependency of research quality on group size.
- Anthipi Pouris, Anastassios Pouris:
Scientometrics of a pandemic: HIV/AIDS research in South Africa and the World.
Volume 86, Number 3, March 2011
Last update Fri May 24 20:46:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Dalibor Fiala:
Mining citation information from CiteSeer data.
- D. Gnana Bharathi:
Methodology for the evaluation of scientific journals: Aggregated Citations of Cited Articles.
- Carmen Osuna, Laura Cruz-Castro, Luis Sanz-Menéndez:
Overturning some assumptions about the effects of evaluation systems on publication performance.
- Rongying Zhao, Ju Wang:
Visualizing the research on pervasive and ubiquitous computing.
- Claire Creaser, Charles Oppenheim, Mark A. C. Summers:
What do UK academics cite? An analysis of references cited in UK scholarly outputs.
- Giovanni Abramo, Ciriaco Andrea D'Angelo, Marco Solazzi:
The relationship between scientists' research performance and the degree of internationalization of their research.
- Oguz K. Baskurt:
Time series analysis of publication counts of a university: what are the implications?
- Chang-Ping Hu, Ji-Ming Hu, Yan Gao, Yao-Kun Zhang:
A journal co-citation analysis of library and information science in China.
- Eleni Fragkiadaki, Georgios Evangelidis, Nikolaos Samaras, Dimitrios Dervos:
f-Value: measuring an article's scientific impact.
- Janghyeok Yoon, Sungchul Choi, Kwangsoo Kim:
Invention property-function network analysis of patents: a case of silicon-based thin film solar cells.
- Björn Hammarfelt:
Interdisciplinarity and the intellectual base of literature studies: citation analysis of highly cited monographs.
- Stefanie Haustein, Dirk Tunger, Gerold Heinrichs, Gesa Baelz:
Reasons for and developments in international scientific collaboration: does an Asia-Pacific research area exist from a bibliometric point of view?
- Chien Hsiang Liao:
How to improve research quality? Examining the impacts of collaboration intensity and member diversity in collaboration networks.
- Françoise Salager-Meyer, María Ángeles Alcaraz Ariza, Marianela Luzardo Briceño, Georges Jabbour:
Scholarly gratitude in five geographical contexts: a diachronic and cross-generic approach of the acknowledgment paratext in medical discourse (1950-2010).
- Igor Kissin:
Can a bibliometric indicator predict the success of an analgesic?