Volume 34, Number 1, January 2003
- Katsuyuki Kamei, Kazuo Seo:
Pace-the-Scene Movie: A video-based scene representation method for natural scenery.
- Koji Okuhara, Toshijiro Tanaka, Hiroaki Ishii:
Routing and flow control by genetic algorithm for a flow model.
- Nobuhiko Takada, Takeshi Tamura, Kazuhiko Osawa:
Construction of a paper reference system on the Web in XML.
- Akira Watanabe, Tetsuo Ideguchi, Iwao Sasase:
Proposal of Dynamic Process Resolution Protocol making transparency of physical locations in closed communication group for intranet.
- Yasuhiro Ogoshi, Haruhiko Kimura, Sadaki Hirose, Nobuyasu Osato:
Elevator group control system using multiagent system.
- Katsuhiko Takahashi, Akio Fujiyoshi, Takumi Kasai:
A polynomial time algorithm to infer sequential machines.
- Hirokazu Madokoro, Kazuhito Sato, Masaki Ishii:
Acquisition of world images and self-localization estimation using viewing image sequences.
- Keisuke Takebe, Naoki Ito, Shigeki Nakauchi, Shiro Usui:
Digital color imaging with color constancy.
- Idaku Ishii, Takashi Komuro, Masatoshi Ishikawa:
Moment calculation method for digital vision chip.
- Minoru Wada, Tsutomu Hashimoto, Yasushi Matsumura, Tetsuya Matsuda, Masaru Komori, Takashi Takahashi, Kotaro Minato, Yoshihiro Tokutomi, Hiroshi Takeda:
Teleconference system composed of super-high-definition image system and B-ISDN.
Volume 34, Number 2, February 2003
- Akihiro Minagawa, Yukihiko Kobayashi, Norio Tagawa, Toshiyuki Tanaka:
Detection of vanishing point sequence with temporal fluctuation.
- Eiji Watanabe, Katsumi Mori:
A compression method for color images using multilayered neural networks.
- Mikio Suga, Motonori Taya, Kotaro Minato, Kanako Yamamura, Hisao Tomohisa, Masaru Komori:
A measurement system for the behavior of children with developmental disorder using an omnidirectional camera.
- Kazumasa Itabashi, Katsuya Matsubara, Yutaka Moriyama, Yuuichi Someya, Kazuhiko Kato, Tatsurou Sekiguchi, Akinori Yonezawa:
Implementing an applet system without fixing virtual-machine designs.
- Takanori Yokoyama, Hidemitsu Naya, Fumio Narisawa, Satoru Kuragaki, Wataru Nagaura, Takaaki Imai, Shoji Suzuki:
A development method of time-triggered object-oriented software for embedded control systems.
- Kenji Suzuki, Isao Horiba, Noboru Sugie, Michio Nanki:
Contour extraction of left ventricular cavity from digital subtraction angiograms using a neural edge detector.
- Satoshi Suzuki, Naonori Ueda:
Adaptive clustering using modular learning architecture.
- Shoji Muramatsu, Yuji Otsuka, Yoshiki Kobayashi, Eiji Shimizu:
Strategy of high-speed template matching and its optimization by using GA.
- Jun Nakamoto, Hiroshi Yamashita, Hiroshi Kaneko:
Quantitative evaluation of print density uniformity using MTF fractal dimension.
- Toru Uchiyama, Haruhisa Takahashi:
Speech recognition using recurrent neural prediction model.
Volume 34, Number 3, March 2003
- Shinobu Hasegawa, Akihiro Kashihara, Jun'ichi Toyoda:
A local indexing for learning resources on WWW.
- Isao Mihara, Yasunobu Yamauchi, Miwako Doi:
A real-time vision-based interface using Motion Processor and applications to robotics.
- Kazunori Yamamori, Hiroshi Honda, Jun-ichi Hasegawa:
A method for arrangement of road network based on streetwise transformation.
- Masayasu Ito, Masayoshi Tsubai, Akira Nomura:
Morphological operations by locally variable structuring elements and their applications to region extraction in ultrasound images.
- Hiroshi Kutsumi, Eiichi Naito, Shoichi Araki, Satoshi Emura, Tadaharu Arai:
Development of a user adaptive home page recommendation software, "WebNavigator".
- Satoru Uehara, Osamu Mizuno, Tohru Kikuno:
Design of a new mechanism for context data storage on Web systems and its implementation using component-object technology.
- Takuro Sakiyama, Naoki Ohno, Masayuki Mukunoki, Katsuo Ikeda:
Video stream selection according to lecture content in remote lectures.
- Takeshi Asakawa, Kazuhiko Iwasaki, Seiji Kajihara:
BIST-oriented test pattern generator for detection of transition faults.
- Akiko N. Aizawa, Kyo Kageura:
Calculating association between technical terms based on co-occurrences in keyword lists of academic papers.
- Masashi Kameda, Kohhei Ohtake, Makoto Miyahara:
Optimum partition of two-dimensional frequency band with human visual sensitivity for subband image coding.
Volume 34, Number 4, April 2003
- Hiroyuki Kudo, Shinji Sawada:
Newton-SOR method for fast statistical tomographic image reconstruction.
- Satoshi Oyama, Toru Ishida:
Applying association rules to information navigation.
- Yasuyuki Sumi, Kenji Mase:
AgentSalon: Facilitating face-to-face knowledge exchange by conversations of personal agents.
- Yoshimasa Kimura, Kazumi Odaka, Akira Suzuki, Mutsuo Sano:
Analysis and evaluation of dictionary learning on a handy type pen-input interface for personal use.
- Susumu Kawakami, Masahiro Matsuoka, Hiroaki Okamoto, Sinya Hosogi:
A neural network model for detecting a planar surface spatially from the optical flow in area MST of the visual cortex.
- Takayuki Kitasaka, Kensaku Mori, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki:
Lung area extraction from 3D chest X-ray CT images using a shape model generated by a variable Be'zier surface.
- Mayumi Yuasa, Mutsumi Watanabe, Masahide Nishiura, Kojiro Yamaguchi, Takeshi Kondo, Hirofumi Anno, Kouichi Muto:
Automatic heart wall contour extraction from MR images using active contour models: Initial contour setting based on principal component analysis.
Volume 34, Number 5, May 2003
- Satoshi Uemura, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
A line drawing simplification method which retains shape by using the fractal dimension.
- Isao Furukawa, Junji Suzuki, Sadayasu Ono:
Required quantizing resolution for perceptually linearized medical x-ray images on display monitor.
- Takashi Watanabe, Kan Iibuchi, Kenji Kurosawa, Nozomu Hoshimiya:
A method of multichannel PID control of two-degree-of-freedom wrist joint movements by functional electrical stimulation.
- Baigalmaa Tsagaan, Akinobu Shimizu, Hidefumi Kobatake, Kunihisa Miyakawa:
Development of extraction method of kidneys from abdominal CT images using a three-dimensional deformable model.
- Shunsuke Harasaki, Hideo Saito:
Virtual object overlay onto uncalibrated camera images for augmented reality.
- Hidehiko Iwasa, Nobuhiro Aihara, Naokazu Yokoya, Haruo Takemura:
Memory-based self-localization using omnidirectional images.
- Takanobu Nishiura, Ryousuke Nishioka, Takeshi Yamada, Satoshi Nakamura, Kiyohiro Shikano:
Multiple beamforming with source localization based on CSP analysis.
- Makoto Nakashima, Yuichi Kaneko, Tetsuro Ito:
Ranking of documents by measures considering conceptual dependence between terms.
Volume 34, Number 6, 15 June 2003
- Joe Suzuki:
Universal prediction and universal coding.
- Koichi Ryu, Daisuke Hironaka, Mikio Amano, Masao Yokota:
A semantic analysis system based on HPSG with the mental-image directed semantic theory built in.
- Toshio Tsuji, Yasuo Yoshida:
Estimation of rotation and slant angles of a textured plane using spectral moments.
- Ryuji Kudo, Shinichi Nakasuka, Koichi Hori:
SpecRefiner: Assistance for stepwise refinement of software development in the upstream process.
- Keizo Oyama, Kyo Kageura, Noriko Kando, Masaru Kimura, Katsumi Maruyama, Masaharu Yoshioka, Kazumichi Takahashi:
Development of an information retrieval system suitable for large-scale scholarly databases.
- Harukazu Igarashi, Kiyoshi Ioi:
Navigation of a mobile robot formulated in terms of discrete optimization problems.
- Shinichi Kikuchi, Masakazu Nakanishi:
Recurrent neural network with short-term memory and fast structural learning method.
- Tetsuyuki Takahama, Setsuko Sakai:
Learning fuzzy control rules by alpha-constrained Simplex method.
- Yoshihiro Hagihara, Hidefumi Kobatake:
A neural network with multiple large-scale subnetworks and its application to recognition of handwritten characters.
- Yoshihiro Miyamoto, Yoshihiko Akaiwa:
Image size conversion on DCT-compressed data.
Volume 34, Number 7, 30 June 2003
- Shinichi Hikita, Takeshi Kasai:
Does the vestibular (otolith) system contribute to stabilizing vision during linear transient head movement?
- Sukeyasu Kanno, Tetsuo Funada:
Lombard speech recognition based on voiced sound detection and application to the fabric inspection system in factories.
- Kazuyuki Tanaka, Daiki Furusato, Tsuyoshi Horiguchi:
Coupled Markov random field models with phases as line field and region field.
- Shun-ichi Amari, Tomoko Ozeki, Hyeyoung Park:
Learning and inference in hierarchical models with singularities.
- Kazuhiro Yamanaka, Yasuhiro Wada, Mitsuo Kawato:
Quantitative examinations for human arm trajectory planning in three-dimensional space.
- Junnosuke Moriya, Tetsuro Nishino:
Equivalence of real-time DPDAs and discrete extended simple recurrent networks with some restrictions.
- Minoru Kikuchi, Hajime Kimura, Shigenobu Kobayashi:
Moving target detection from infrared images using genetic algorithms.
- Kaoru Sumi, Toyoaki Nishida:
Communication support system adapted to a user's background knowledge and the topic context.
- Shuusuke Haruna, Norio Sanada, Hisayuki Kinoh, Kazutoshi Sumiya, Kazuo Taki:
A GUI software development system for digital AV applications.
- Hirofumi Yamamoto, Yoshinori Sagisaka:
Multiclass composite N-gram language model based on connection direction.
Volume 34, Number 8, August 2003
- Miki Haseyama, Isao Kondo:
Image authentication based on fractal image coding without contamination of original image.
- Yuji Watanabe, Yoshiteru Ishida:
Distributed credibility evaluation of an information gathering mobile agent system.
- Takumi Kimura:
Visualization of AS paths on the Internet.
- Eizen Kimura, Shirou Uesugi, Masahito Ohnishi, Norihiko Tateishi, Ken Ishihara:
Structuring of medical information networks for secure information interchange and policy matching by combining VPNs with an autonomous decentralized comparison environment architecture.
- Masaharu Sugiyama, Munehiro Goto, Szilveszter Kovács, Tadahiro Matsumoto, Tohru Naoi:
A cropping-robust watermarking method based on singular value decomposition and Haar transformation.
- Yutaka Hirata, Kazutsuna Yamaji, Hiroyuki Sakai, Shiro Usui:
Function of the pupil in vision and information capacity of retinal image.
- Hidenori Shikata, Hiroko Kitaoka, Yoshinobu Sato, Takeshi Johkoh, Hironobu Nakamura, Shinichi Tamura:
Quantitative evaluation of spatial distribution of line structure in the lung for computer-aided diagnosis of pulmonary nodules.
- Jun Masumoto, Masatoshi Hori, Yoshinobu Sato, Takamichi Murakami, Takeshi Johkoh, Hironobu Nakamura, Shinichi Tamura:
Automated liver segmentation using multislice CT images.
- Yukiyasu Tsunoo, Ryoji Ohta, Hiroshi Miyauchi, Katsuhiro Nakamura:
A cipher strength evaluation system based on statistical methods.
- Takashi Katoh, Tetsuo Kinoshita, Norio Shiratori:
Analyzing dynamic behavior of multiagents' task allocation based on subjective cooperative relations.
- Yoshiji Amagai:
A porting symbolic dedicated machine by micro program translation.
Volume 34, Number 9, August 2003
Volume 34, Number 10, September 2003
- Seishi Takamura, Naoki Kobayashi:
A study on iterative video coding rate-distortion optimization and its rate control.
- Atsushi Yamamoto, Hideo Taniguchi:
Relaxed conditions of exchange on mechanism for exchanging parts of executed program.
- Atsushi Ono:
Face recognition with Zernike moments.
- Michiko Abe, Kiwamu Sato, Naohito Ogasawara, Hiroshi Nunokawa, Shoichi Noguchi:
A visualization system for making choice of electronic bulletin board system.
- Bing-Yu Chen, Tomoyuki Nishita:
Development of 3D graphics and VRML libraries for Web3D platform by using Java.
- Noboru Tanizuka, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Khan:
Knowledge from the time series of quasar radio-wave flux density.
- Hiroshi Wakuya, Katsunori Shida:
Time series prediction by a neural network model based on bi-directional computation style: A study on generalization performance with the computer-generated time series "Data Set D".
- Euijin Kim, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
Fast line extraction from digital images using line segments.
- Takeshi Saitoh, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Automatic recognition of wild flowers.
- Takeshi Mori, Takao Kaneko, Naoki Iwakami, Takehiro Moriya, Kazunaga Ikeda:
Construction of a real-time music delivery system for IMT-2000 using twin VQ.
Volume 34, Number 11, October 2003
- Koichi Ogawa, Jin Ohta:
Image reconstruction with a source space tree algorithm for Compton CT.
- Takashi Miura, Fumihiko Itagaki, Akihiko Yokoyama, Momoe Yamaguchi:
A color image compression scheme based on the adaptive orthogonalized transform - Accelerated by sorted dictionary.
- Takanori Mori, Hirotaka Otsuka, Nobuo Funabiki, Akio Nakata, Teruo Higashino:
A test sequence generation method for communication protocols using the SAT algorithm.
- Masako Himeno, Ryutaro Himeno:
The niching method for obtaining global optima and local optima in multimodal functions.
- Hitoshi Tanaka, Jingtao Huang, Masafumi Hagiwara:
A concepts-of-sentences associative neural network.
- Shigeyuki Oba, Masa-aki Sato, Shin Ishii:
Variational Bayes method for Mixture of Principal Component Analyzers.
- Masakatsu Nishigaki, Makoto Nakano, Masakazu Soga:
A fault-tolerant combinational circuit with fault diagnosis capability - To mask and detect the loss of any one connection between gate circuits.
- Wataru Sunayama, Masahiko Yachida:
A panoramic view system for extracting key sentences and discovering keywords that express the features of a document.
- Yutaka Kunita, Masahiko Inami, Taro Maeda, Susumu Tachi:
Real-time rendering system of human figures from arbitrary viewpoints using multiple cameras.
- Yoshinori Nakajima, Motoki Saito, Junjiro Sugi, Hiroaki Hamagishi, Takashi Matsumoto:
Hierarchical Bayesian air conditioning load prediction - A nonlinear dynamical systems approach.
Volume 34, Number 12, 15 November 2003
- Masao Shimizu, Masatoshi Okutomi:
Significance and attributes of subpixel estimation on area-based matching.
- Toshinori Sato, Itsujiro Arita:
Combining variable latency pipeline with instruction reuse for execution latency reduction.
- Shingo Miyauchi, Noboru Babaguchi, Tadahiro Kitahashi:
Highlight detection and indexing in broadcast sports video by collaborative processing of text, audio, and image.
- Ichiro Ide, Reiko Hamada, Shuichi Sakai, Hidehiko Tanaka:
Compilation of dictionaries for semantic attribute analysis of television news captions.
- Yukihiro Nakamura, Hidekazu Kaneko, Tohru Kiryu, Shinya S. Suzuki, Yoshiaki Saitoh:
Influence of motor unit firing patterns on evaluation of muscle activities by Karhunen-Loève expansion.
- Zheng Tang, Koichi Tashima, Qi Ping Cao:
Pattern recognition system using a clonal selection-based immune network.
- Shingo Ando, Masato Nakajima:
An active search method for local individual features in off-line signature verification.
- Yasushi Sakurai, Masatoshi Yoshikawa, Shunsuke Uemura, Haruhiko Kojima:
An indexing technique using relative approximation for high-dimensional data.
- Yosuke Wada, Norihiko Kobayashi, Tetsunori Kobayashi:
Robust language modeling for a small corpus of target tasks using class-combined word statistics and selective use of a general corpus.
- Tadachika Ozono, Toramatsu Shintani:
Implementation of a tracer for debugging concurrent processes of a multiagent system.
Volume 34, Number 13, 30 November 2003
- Masashi Inoue, Naonori Ueda:
Use of unlabeled time series data in hidden Markov models.
- Shinichi Hikita, Takeshi Kasai:
Contribution of vestibular (otolith) and pursuit system to stabilizing vision during sinusoidal head movement.
- Seiichi Nakagawa, Kazumasa Mori:
Speaker change detection and speaker clustering using VQ distortion measure.
- Hiroomi Hikawa:
A multilayer neural network with pulse position modulation.
- Akisato Kimura, Kunio Kashino, Takayuki Kurozumi, Hiroshi Murase:
A quick search method for multimedia signals using global pruning.
- Yukihiko Shigesada, Noboru Koshizuka, Ken Sakamura:
A Kiosk WWW browser for digital museums.
- Takao Monma, Eiji Sawamura, Takahiro Fukushima, Ichiro Maruyama, Terumasa Ehara, Katsuhiko Shirai:
Automatic closed-caption production system on TV programs for hearing-impaired people.
- Mayumi Kato, Jun Sato:
Visual interface from uncalibrated cameras for uncalibrated displays.
- Takaya Hada, Tetsuo Miyake:
Tracking of a moving object with occlusion by using an active vision system.
- Noriyuki Murai, Tetsunori Kobayashi:
Dictation of multiparty conversation considering speaker individuality and turn taking.
Volume 34, Number 14, December 2003
Last update Tue May 21 19:33:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hiroaki Kawashima, Takashi Matsuyama:
Multi-viewpoint gesture recognition by an integrated continuous state machine.
- Akitsugu Watanabe, Haruo Yokota:
Directory-traverse-cost-based skew handling for parallel data access.
- Yoshihiro Hagihara, Hidefumi Kobatake:
A fast morphological filtering algorithm.
- Jiuk Jung, Tetsuo Kobayashi, Yuwen Li, Shinya Kuriki:
Event-related potentials during a target discrimination task based on texture cue.
- Jiapeng Tian, Jouji Miwa:
A method of discrimination and scoring of aspirated and unaspirated sounds for Chinese spoken language learning system.
- Tohru Nitta:
The uniqueness theorem for complex-valued neural networks and the redundancy of the parameters.
- Yutaka Kaneko, Yoshiaki Shishikui, Yutaka Tanaka:
Motion estimation based on eigenvalue algorithm matching local image features.
- Toru Imai, Hideki Tanaka, Akio Ando, Haruo Isono:
Progressive early decision of speech recognition results by comparing most likely word sequences.
- Masaki Ishii, Itsuo Kumazawa:
Introduction of linear constraints on the weight representation of multilayer networks for generalization and application to character recognition.
- Kentaro Inui, Shun'ichi Kaneko, Satoru Igarashi:
Robust line fitting using LMedS clustering.
- Kazuhisa Yanagawa, Naohito Sato, Noritaka Osawa, Toshitsugu Yuba:
An efficient scheme for accepting recursive method calls in object-oriented concurrent programming.