Volume 53, Number 1, September 2004
Volume 53, Number 2, October 2004
- Ying Yang, Rao Fu, Lin Huang:
Robust analysis and synthesis for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems with multiple equilibria.
- Laurent Praly, Zhong-Ping Jiang:
Linear output feedback with dynamic high gain for nonlinear systems.
- Venkatesh Saligrama:
Necessary and sufficient conditions for robust identification of uncertain LTI systems.
- Jovan Stefanovski:
Discrete J-spectral factorization of possibly singular polynomial matrices.
- Jun Zhou, Tomomichi Hagiwara, Mituhiko Araki:
Spectral characteristics and eigenvalues computation of the harmonic state operators in continuous-time periodic systems.
- Luis Rodrigues:
Stability analysis of piecewise-affine systems using controlled invariant sets.
Volume 53, Numbers 3-4, November 2004
- Gengsheng Wang:
The existence of time optimal control of semilinear parabolic equations.
- Francesco Delli Priscoli:
Output regulation with nonlinear internal models.
- Steven J. Cox, Ivica Nakic, Annette Rittmann, Kresimir Veselic:
Lyapunov optimization of a damped system.
- A. Bacciotti:
Stabilization by means of state space depending switching rules.
- Tingshu Hu, Zongli Lin:
Controlled invariance of ellipsoids: linear vs. nonlinear feedback.
- Suat Gumussoy, Hitay Özbay:
On the mixed sensitivity minimization for systems with infinitely many unstable modes.
- Isaac Yaesh, Uri Shaked:
Min-max Kalman filtering.
- Herbert G. Tanner:
ISS properties of nonholonomic vehicles.
- Daniel Liberzon:
Output-input stability implies feedback stabilization.
- Claudio De Persis, Alberto Isidori:
Stabilizability by state feedback implies stabilizability by encoded state feedback.
- Gustavo Belforte, Paolo Gay:
Optimal worst case estimation for LPV-FIR models with bounded errors.
- Laura Poggiolini, Gianna Stefani:
State-local optimality of a bang-bang trajectory: a Hamiltonian approach.
- Lorenzo Marconi, Alberto Isidori, Andrea Serrani:
Non-resonance conditions for uniform observability in the problem of nonlinear output regulation.
- Constantin Chilarescu, Alin Pogan, Ciprian Preda:
On the connection between the exponential stability of C0-semigroups and the admissibility of a certain Sobolev space.
- Ke Yang, Qianchuan Zhao:
The balance problem of min-max systems is co-NP hard.
- Laurent Praly, Murat Arcak:
A relaxed condition for stability of nonlinear observer-based controllers.
- Li Yu:
Comments and improvement on "Robust control of state delayed systems with polytopic type uncertainties via parameter-dependent Lyapunov functionals".
- Yuanqing Xia:
Volume 53, Number 5, December 2004
Last update Fri May 17 20:44:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tayfun Çimen, Stephen P. Banks:
Global optimal feedback control for general nonlinear systems with nonquadratic performance criteria.
- Vu N. Phat, Jianming Jiang, Andrey V. Savkin, Ian R. Petersen:
Robust stabilization of linear uncertain discrete-time systems via a limited capacity communication channel.
- Achim Ilchmann, Stephan Trenn:
Input constrained funnel control with applications to chemical reactor models.
- Daniel Ferreira Coutinho, Minyue Fu, Alexandre Trofino:
Robust analysis and control for a class of uncertain nonlinear discrete-time systems.
- Vladimir L. Kharitonov, D. Hinrichsen:
Exponential estimates for time delay systems.
- Begoña Cantó, Carmen Coll, Elena Sánchez:
Positive N-periodic descriptor control systems.
- Frédéric Mazenc, Sabine Mondie, Silviu-Iulian Niculescu:
Global stabilization of oscillators with bounded delayed input.