Volume 61, Number 1, January 2012
- Fangfei Li, Jitao Sun:
Stability and stabilization of Boolean networks with impulsive effects.
- Oliver Mason:
Diagonal Riccati stability and positive time-delay systems.
- Romeo Ortega, Jose Guadalupe Romero:
Robust integral control of port-Hamiltonian systems: The case of non-passive outputs with unmatched disturbances.
- Hitay Özbay, Catherine Bonnet, André R. Fioravanti:
PID controller design for fractional-order systems with time delays.
- M. Kada, S. E. Rebiai:
Stability radii of infinite-dimensional systems subjected to unbounded stochastic perturbations.
- Ping Li, James Lam, Graziano Chesi:
On the synthesis of linear Hinfinity filters for polynomial systems.
- Daniel Axehill, Manfred Morari:
An alternative use of the Riccati recursion for efficient optimization.
- Jorge Cortés:
Deployment of an unreliable robotic sensor network for spatial estimation.
- Xiaojun Wan, Jitao Sun:
Approximate controllability for abstract measure differential systems.
- Alejandro J. Rojas:
Signal-to-noise ratio fundamental limitations in the discrete-time domain.
- Daniel Alejandro Melchor-Aguilar:
Exponential stability of some linear continuous time difference systems.
- Evren Yurtseven, W. P. M. H. Heemels, M. Kanat Camlibel:
Disturbance decoupling of switched linear systems.
- Michael Rinehart, Munther A. Dahleh:
The value of side information in network flow optimization.
- Saima Parveen, Muhammad Saeed Akram:
Linear subspaces of smooth vector fields as a kernel of some linear first order partial differential equation.
- Cristina Pignotti:
A note on stabilization of locally damped wave equations with time delay.
- Vakhtang Lomadze:
Behaviors and symbols of rational matrices.
- Enrique Fernández-Cara, Juan Limaco, Silvano B. de Menezes:
Null controllability for a parabolic equation with nonlocal nonlinearities.
- Avraham Feintuch:
On the strong stabilization of slowly time-varying linear systems.
- Ziyang Meng, Zongli Lin, Wei Ren:
Leader-follower swarm tracking for networked Lagrange systems.
- A. Yu. Aleksandrov, A. A. Kosov, A. V. Platonov:
On the asymptotic stability of switched homogeneous systems.
- Guoqiang Hu:
Robust consensus tracking of a class of second-order multi-agent dynamic systems.
- J. Frédéric Bonnans, Francisco J. Silva:
Error estimates for the logarithmic barrier method in linear quadratic stochastic optimal control problems.
- Yang Liu, Yingmin Jia:
An iterative learning approach to formation control of multi-agent systems.
- Giorgio Battistelli, Alessio Benavoli, Luigi Chisci:
State estimation with remote sensors and intermittent transmissions.
- Jianhai Bao, Xuerong Mao, Chenggui Yuan:
Lyapunov exponents of hybrid stochastic heat equations.
- Ian R. Petersen:
Low frequency approximation for a class of linear quantum systems using cascade cavity realization.
- Yoann O'Donoghue, Oliver Mason, Rick Middleton:
On the Kamke-Müller conditions, monotonicity and continuity for bi-modal piecewise-smooth systems.
- Deyuan Meng, Yingmin Jia:
Iterative learning approaches to design finite-time consensus protocols for multi-agent systems.
- Jin Zhou, Xiaoqun Wu, Wenwu Yu, Michael Small, Junan Lu:
Flocking of multi-agent dynamical systems based on pseudo-leader mechanism.
- D. Wirtz, B. Haasdonk:
Efficient a-posteriori error estimation for nonlinear kernel-based reduced systems.
- Junhui Zhao, Yi-Liang Chen, Zhong Chen, Feng Lin, Caisheng Wang, Hongwei Zhang:
Modeling and control of discrete event systems using finite state machines with variables and their applications in power grids.
- Wen Mi, Tao Qian, Feng Wan:
A fast adaptive model reduction method based on Takenaka-Malmquist systems.
- Taeyoung Lee:
Exponential stability of an attitude tracking control system on SO(3) for large-angle rotational maneuvers.
- Haibo Min, Shicheng Wang, Fuchun Sun, Zhijie Gao, Jinsheng Zhang:
Decentralized adaptive attitude synchronization of spacecraft formation.
- K. D. Do:
Coordination control of multiple ellipsoidal agents with collision avoidance and limited sensing ranges.
- Thomas Gußner, Michael Jost, Jürgen Adamy:
Controller design for a class of nonlinear systems with input saturation using convex optimization.
- Tengfei Liu, David J. Hill, Zhong-Ping Jiang:
Lyapunov formulation of the large-scale, ISS cyclic-small-gain theorem: The discrete-time case.
Volume 61, Number 2, February 2012
- Paolo Frasca:
Continuous-time quantized consensus: Convergence of Krasovskii solutions.
- John Gregory, Alberto Olivares, Ernesto Staffetti:
Energy-optimal trajectory planning for robot manipulators with holonomic constraints.
- Ulrich Konigorski:
Pole placement by parametric output feedback.
- M. Oueder, Mondher Farza, Ridha Ben Abdennour, Mohammed M'Saad:
A high gain observer with updated gain for a class of MIMO non-triangular systems.
- Stuart Townley, Richard Rebarber, Brigitte Tenhumberg:
Feedback control systems analysis of density dependent population dynamics.
- Abdouramane Moussa Ali, Cédric Join, Frédéric Hamelin:
Fault diagnosis without a priori model.
- Josiney A. Souza:
Complete Lyapunov functions of control systems.
- Swanand R. Khare, Harish K. Pillai, Madhu N. Belur:
Computing the radius of controllability for state space systems.
- Kazuhiro Sato, Toshihiro Iwai:
Configuration flatness of Lagrangian control systems with fewer controls than degrees of freedom.
- Bruno Bouchard, Ngoc-Minh Dang:
Optimal control versus stochastic target problems: An equivalence result.
- Andrei A. Agrachev, Yuliy Baryshnikov, Daniel Liberzon:
On robust Lie-algebraic stability conditions for switched linear systems.
- Daisuke Tsubakino, Shinji Hara:
Eigenvector-based intergroup connection of low rank for hierarchical multi-agent dynamical systems.
- Huiling Xu, Zhiping Lin, Anamitra Makur:
The existence and design of functional observers for two-dimensional systems.
- Aline I. Maalouf, Ian R. Petersen:
Sampled-data LQG control for a class of linear quantum systems.
- Debasish Chatterjee, Federico Ramponi, Peter Hokayem, John Lygeros:
On mean square boundedness of stochastic linear systems with bounded controls.
Volume 61, Number 3, March 2012
- Yoonsoo Kim:
Static output feedback stabilization of interconnected systems.
- Tingli Su, Stefano Longo, Guido Herrmann, Phil Barber:
Computation of an optimal communication schedule in a nonlinear networked control system using sum-of-squares.
- Vladimir L. Kharitonov:
On the uniqueness of Lyapunov matrices for a time-delay system.
- Lei Zhou, Xiaoqing Xiao, Guoping Lu:
Simultaneous semi-global Lp-stabilization and asymptotical stabilization for singular systems subject to input saturation.
- Rostyslav V. Polyuga, Arjan van der Schaft:
Effort- and flow-constraint reduction methods for structure preserving model reduction of port-Hamiltonian systems.
- R. Vrabel:
On the approximation of the boundary layers for the controllability problem of nonlinear singularly perturbed systems.
- Mohamed Darouach:
On the functional observers for linear descriptor systems.
- Pornchai Bumroongsri, Soorathep Kheawhom:
An ellipsoidal off-line model predictive control strategy for linear parameter varying systems with applications in chemical processes.
- Daniel Viegas, Pedro Tiago Martins Batista, Paulo Oliveira, Carlos Silvestre:
Decentralized H2 observers for position and velocity estimation in vehicle formations with fixed topologies.
Volume 61, Number 4, April 2012
- Xiaofeng Wang, Naira Hovakimyan:
L1 adaptive controller for nonlinear time-varying reference systems.
- Maximilian Balandat, Wei Zhang, Alessandro Abate:
On infinite horizon switched LQR problems with state and control constraints.
- JinRong Wang, Yong Zhou, Wei Wei:
Optimal feedback control for semilinear fractional evolution equations in Banach spaces.
- Jun Hu, Zidong Wang, Huijun Gao, Lampros K. Stergioulas:
Probability-guaranteed H∞ finite-horizon filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with sensor saturations.
- Nhan T. Nguyen:
Optimal control modification for robust adaptive control with large adaptive gain.
- Hossein Karimpour, Mehdi Keshmiri, Mojtaba Mahzoon:
Stabilization of an autonomous rolling sphere navigating in a labyrinth arena: A geometric mechanics perspective.
- Mohamed Amin Ben Sassi, Antoine Girard:
Controller synthesis for robust invariance of polynomial dynamical systems using linear programming.
- Kotaro Hashikura, Yoshito Ohta, Akira Kojima:
An internal state decomposition approach to a discrete-time H2 control problem with irrational input non-minimum phase property.
- Márcio R. Covacic, Marcelo C. M. Teixeira, Edvaldo Assunção, Ruberlei Gaino:
LMI-based algorithm for strictly positive real systems with static output feedback.
- Huiyang Liu, Guangming Xie, Long Wang:
Containment of linear multi-agent systems under general interaction topologies.
- Weijie Feng:
Robust global stability to delays of a multi-path dual congestion control algorithm.
- Sameer Kamal:
Stabilization of stochastic approximation by step size adaptation.
- José Claudio Geromel, Patrizio Colaneri, Paolo Bolzern:
Passivity of switched linear systems: Analysis and control design.
- Ignacio Peñarrocha, Roberto Sanchis, Pedro Albertos:
Estimation in multisensor networked systems with scarce measurements and time varying delays.
- Peter M. Dower, Huan Zhang, Christopher M. Kellett:
Nonlinear L2-gain verification for nonlinear systems.
- A. Doubova, Enrique Fernández-Cara:
On the control of viscoelastic Jeffreys fluids.
- Michele C. Valentino, Vilma A. Oliveira, Luís F. C. Alberto, Douglas A. Sant'Anna:
An extension of the invariance principle for dwell-time switched nonlinear systems.
- Rohan C. Shekhar, Jan M. Maciejowski:
Robust variable horizon MPC with move blocking.
- Rune Schlanbusch, Esten Ingar Grøtli, Antonio Loría, Per Johan Nicklasson:
Hybrid attitude tracking of rigid bodies without angular velocity measurement.
- G. Conte, Anna Maria Perdon, Elena Zattoni:
A geometric approach to the general autonomous regulator problem in the time-delay framework.
- James D. Biggs, Nadjim Horri:
Optimal geometric motion planning for a spin-stabilized spacecraft.
- Ye Xudong:
Nonlinear adaptive control by switching linear controllers.
Volume 61, Number 5, May 2012
Volume 61, Number 6, June 2012
- Zhenhua Wang, Yi Shen, Xiaolei Zhang, Qiang Wang:
Observer design for discrete-time descriptor systems: An LMI approach.
- Garret M. Flagg, Christopher A. Beattie, Serkan Gugercin:
Convergence of the Iterative Rational Krylov Algorithm.
- Marek T. Malinowski:
Itô type stochastic fuzzy differential equations with delay.
- Cesar O. Aguilar:
On the existence and uniqueness of solutions to the output regulation equations for periodic exosystems.
- Baasansuren Jadamba, Akhtar A. Khan, Miguel Sama:
Regularization for state constrained optimal control problems by half spaces based decoupling.
- Robert Schmid, Lorenzo Ntogramatzidis:
The design of nonovershooting and nonundershooting multivariable state feedback tracking controllers.
- Nobuko Kosugi, Koichi Suyama:
A new method for solving Bezout equations over 2-D polynomial matrices from delay systems.
- Peidong Lei, Hongliang Zhao, Yinling Hou:
Time optimal control of semilinear parabolic equations via bilinear controls.
- Jun Liu, Xinzhi Liu, Wei-Chau Xie:
Class-KL estimates and input-to-state stability analysis of impulsive switched systems.
- Yacine Chitour, Paolo Mason, Mario Sigalotti:
On the marginal instability of linear switched systems.
Volume 61, Number 7, July 2012
- Kyungsup Kim:
A construction method for positive realizations with an order bound.
- Huanyu Zhao, Wei Ren, Deming Yuan, Jie Chen:
Distributed discrete-time coordinated tracking with Markovian switching topologies.
- Rosario Aragues, Luca Carlone, Carlos Sagüés, Giuseppe Carlo Calafiore:
Distributed centroid estimation from noisy relative measurements.
- Maria Elena Valcher, Pradeep Misra:
On the controllability and stabilizability of non-homogeneous multi-agent dynamical systems.
- João Almeida, Carlos Silvestre, António Manuel Santos Pascoal:
Continuous-time consensus with discrete-time communications.
- Iasson Karafyllis, Costas Kravaris:
Global exponential observers for two classes of nonlinear systems.
- Deyuan Meng, Yingmin Jia, Junping Du, Fashan Yu:
Tracking control over a finite interval for multi-agent systems with a time-varying reference trajectory.
Volume 61, Number 8, August 2012
- Mirko Fiacchini, Teodoro Alamo, Eduardo F. Camacho:
Invariant sets computation for convex difference inclusions systems.
- Paolo Rapisarda, Arjan van der Schaft:
Canonical realizations by factorization of constant matrices.
- Shaunak Sen:
Tradeoffs in simple biomolecular signaling systems.
- Giuseppe Franzè, Domenico Famularo:
A robust fault detection filter for polynomial nonlinear systems via sum-of-squares decompositions.
- Nikolaos Bekiaris-Liberis, Mrdjan Jankovic, Miroslav Krstic:
Compensation of state-dependent state delay for nonlinear systems.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Long Wang:
H∞ consensus of second-order multi-agent systems with asymmetric delays.
- Lars Blackmore, Ahmet Behçet Açikmese, John M. Carson III:
Lossless convexification of control constraints for a class of nonlinear optimal control problems.
- Yuanshi Zheng, Long Wang:
Finite-time consensus of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with and without velocity measurements.
Volume 61, Number 9, September 2012
- Mohamed Benallouch, Mohamed Boutayeb, Michel Zasadzinski:
Observer design for one-sided Lipschitz discrete-time systems.
- Denis V. Efimov, Alexander L. Fradkov:
Natural wave control in lattices of linear oscillators.
- M. Mischiati, P. S. Krishnaprasad:
The dynamics of Mutual Motion Camouflage.
- Jan Willem Polderman, Rom Langerak:
Stability and robustness of planar switching linear systems.
- Ran Tao, Zhen Wu:
Maximum principle for optimal control problems of forward-backward regime-switching system and applications.
- Zhijian Ji, Hai Lin, Haisheng Yu:
Leaders in multi-agent controllability under consensus algorithm and tree topology.
- Mohsen Heidarinejad, Jinfeng Liu, Panagiotis D. Christofides:
State-estimation-based economic model predictive control of nonlinear systems.
- Xiaofeng Wang, Yu Sun, Naira Hovakimyan:
Asynchronous task execution in networked control systems using decentralized event-triggering.
- Shiping Yang, Jian-Xin Xu:
Improvements on "A new framework of consensus protocol design for complex multi-agent systems".
- R. Pasumarthy, V. R. Ambati, A. J. van der Schaft:
Port-Hamiltonian discretization for open channel flows.
- Umesh Vaidya, Nicola Elia:
Stabilization of nonlinear systems over packet-drop links: Scalar case.
Volume 61, Number 10, October 2012
- Carsten Collon, Joachim Rudolph:
Invariant feedback control for the kinematic car on the sphere.
- Vahid Meigoli, Seyyed Kamaleddin Yadavar Nikravesh:
Stability analysis of nonlinear systems using higher order derivatives of Lyapunov function candidates.
- Corentin Briat, Alexandre Seuret:
A looped-functional approach for robust stability analysis of linear impulsive systems.
- Bin Zhou, Zhao-Yan Li, Wei Xing Zheng, Guang-Ren Duan:
Stabilization of some linear systems with both state and input delays.
- Andrei Halanay, Luciano Pandolfi:
Lack of controllability of the heat equation with memory.
- Driss Boutat, Latifa Boutat-Baddas, Mohamed Darouach:
A new reduced-order observer normal form for nonlinear discrete time systems.
- Lirong Huang, Håkan Hjalmarsson:
Recursive estimators with Markovian jumps.
- Robert J. Elliott, Tak Kuen Siu:
Markovian forward-backward stochastic differential equations and stochastic flows.
- Hao Yang, Bin Jiang, Huaguang Zhang:
Stabilization of non-minimum phase switched nonlinear systems with application to multi-agent systems.
- J. Tsinias:
New results on sampled-data feedback stabilization for autonomous nonlinear systems.
- Zdenek Vana, Heinz A. Preisig:
System identification in frequency domain using wavelets: Conceptual remarks.
Volume 61, Number 11, November 2012
- Deming Yuan, Shengyuan Xu, Huanyu Zhao, Lina Rong:
Distributed dual averaging method for multi-agent optimization with quantized communication.
- Paolo Mason, Mario Sigalotti, Jamal Daafouz:
Comparison between classes of state-quadratic Lyapunov functions for discrete-time linear polytopic and switched systems.
- Ying Feng Shang, Gen-Qi Xu:
Stabilization of an Euler-Bernoulli beam with input delay in the boundary control.
- Khaled Bahlali, Nabil Khelfallah, Brahim Mezerdi:
Optimality conditions for partial information stochastic control problems driven by Lévy processes.
- Haidong Yuan:
Reachable set of operators on controlled open quantum systems in a Markovian environment.
- Jianxiang Xi, Fanlin Meng, Zongying Shi, Yisheng Zhong:
Delay-dependent admissible consensualization for singular time-delayed swarm systems.
- Alexandre Mauroy, Rodolphe Sepulchre:
Contraction of monotone phase-coupled oscillators.
- Xi Yang, Jinzhi Wang, Ying Tan:
Robustness analysis of leader-follower consensus for multi-agent systems characterized by double integrators.
Volume 61, Number 12, December 2012
Last update Fri May 24 17:59:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Majid Firouzbahrami, Maryam Babazadeh, Houshang Karimi, Amin Nobakhti:
New sufficient conditions for robust stability analysis of interval matrices.
- Jason Zheng Jiang, Malcolm C. Smith:
On the theorem of Reichert.
- Yaprak Yalçin, Alessandro Astolfi:
Immersion and invariance adaptive control for discrete time systems in strict feedback form.
- Pawel Grzegorz Dabkowski, Krzysztof Galkowski, Olivier Bachelier, Eric Rogers:
Control of discrete linear repetitive processes using strong practical stability and H∞ disturbance attenuation.
- Yao Wang, Qinghe Wu, Yinqiu Wang, Di Yu:
Quantized consensus on first-order integrator networks.
- Xudong Zhao, Peng Shi, Lixian Zhang:
Asynchronously switched control of a class of slowly switched linear systems.
- Hui Liu, Ming Cao, Claudio De Persis:
Quantization effects on synchronized motion of teams of mobile agents with second-order dynamics.
- Dena Karimipour, Shabnam Pourdehi, Paknosh Karimaghaee:
Adaptive unstable periodic orbit stabilization of uncertain time-delayed chaotic systems subjected to input nonlinearity.
- Wen-Xiao Zhao, Han-Fu Chen:
Identification of Wiener, Hammerstein, and NARX systems as Markov Chains with improved estimates for their nonlinearities.
- Tong Zhou:
Generalized positiveness of spatially interconnected systems over quadratically constrained frequency domains.
- Habib Dimassi, Antonio Loría, Safya Belghith:
Continuously-implemented sliding-mode adaptive unknown-input observers under noisy measurements.
- Carolyn L. Beck, R. Srikant:
Error bounds for constant step-size Q-learning.
- Fubo Zhu, Zhengzhi Han, Junfeng Zhang:
Stability analysis of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching.
- Jamal Daafouz, José Claudio Geromel, Grace S. Deaecto:
A simple approach for switched control design with control bumps limitation.
- Hideaki Ishii, Roberto Tempo, Er-Wei Bai:
PageRank computation via a distributed randomized approach with lossy communication.
- Alexandre Brouste, Marina L. Kleptsyna:
Kalman type filter under stationary noises.
- Cheng-Lin Liu, Fei Liu:
Dynamical consensus seeking of second-order multi-agent systems based on delayed state compensation.
- Riccardo Marino, Patrizio Tomei, Cristiano Maria Verrelli:
Learning control for nonlinear systems in output feedback form.
- Youfeng Su, Jie Huang:
Cooperative output regulation of linear multi-agent systems by output feedback.
- Chongyang Ning, Yong He, Min Wu, Qingping Liu, Jin-Hua She:
Input-to-state stability of nonlinear systems based on an indefinite Lyapunov function.
- Jan Komenda, Tomás Masopust, Jan H. van Schuppen:
On conditional decomposability.
- Zhuoyue Song, Alexander Lanzon, Sourav Patra, Ian R. Petersen:
A negative-imaginary lemma without minimality assumptions and robust state-feedback synthesis for uncertain negative-imaginary systems.
- Hua Zhang, Jin Zhou:
Synchronization of sampled-data coupled harmonic oscillators with control inputs missing.
- Alexandre Seuret, João Manoel Gomes da Silva Jr.:
Taking into account period variations and actuator saturation in sampled-data systems.
- Stefan Ng Yow Thow, Peter E. Caines:
On the continuity of optimal controls and value functions with respect to initial conditions.