Volume 3, Number 1, January / February 2010 Special Issue on Security in Next Generation Wireless Networks
- Yang Xiang, Wanlei Zhou, Haining Wang:
Security in next generation wireless networks.
- Hahnsang Kim, Kang G. Shin:
On predictive routing of security contexts in an all-IP network.
- Hisham Dahshan, James Irvine:
A robust self-organized public key management for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hongbo Zhou, Matt W. Mutka, Lionel M. Ni:
Secure prophet address allocation for MANETs.
- Zhiqi Tao, Baikunth Nath, Andrew Lonie:
A data clustering approach to discriminating impersonating devices in Wi-Fi networks.
- Mauro Conti, Roberto Di Pietro, Luigi V. Mancini, Angelo Spognardi:
eRIPP-FS: Enforcing privacy and security in RFID.
- Randall W. Klein, Michael A. Temple, Michael J. Mendenhall:
Application of wavelet denoising to improve OFDM-based signal detection and classification.
- Zoltán Faigl, Stefan Lindskog, Anna Brunstrom:
Performance evaluation of IKEv2 authentication methods in next generation wireless networks.
Volume 3, Numbers 2-3, March - June 2010 Special Issue on Security in Mobile Wireless Networks
- Abderrahim Benslimane, Chadi Assi, Fred Nen-Fu Huang, Stamatios V. Kartalopoulos:
Special issue on security in mobile wireless networks.
- Patrick Traynor, Kevin R. B. Butler, William Enck, Patrick McDaniel, Kevin Borders:
malnets: large-scale malicious networks via compromised wireless access points.
- Etienne S. Coronado, Soumaya Cherkaoui:
Performance analysis of secure on-demand services for wireless vehicular networks.
- Stephen Dabideen, Bradley R. Smith, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
An end-to-end approach to secure routing in MANETs.
- Abderrezak Rachedi, Abderrahim Benslimane:
A secure and resistant architecture against attacks for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Bo Zhu, Kui Ren, Lingyu Wang, Mourad Debbabi:
PCM: a privacy-preserving detection mechanism in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Andreas Berger, Ivan Gojmerac, Oliver Jung:
Internet security meets the IP multimedia subsystem: an overview.
- Xiaowen Chu, Yixin Jiang, Chuang Lin, Hao Yin, Bo Li:
Providing key recovery capability for mobile communications.
- D. S. Tonesi, Luca Salgarelli, A. Tortelli:
Securing the signaling plane in beyond 3G networks: analysis of performance overheads.
- Jason J. Haas, Yih-Chun Hu, Kenneth P. Laberteaux:
The impact of key assignment on VANET privacy.
- Li Yang, Alma Cemerlic, Xiaohui Cui:
A Dirichlet reputation system in reliable routing of wireless ad hoc network.
- Lamia Ben Azzouz, Mohamed Elhoucine Elhdhili, Farouk Kamoun:
Towards an efficient reputation based hybrid key management architecture for ad hoc networks.
- Debdutta Barman Roy, Rituparna Chaki, Nabendu Chaki:
BHIDS: a new, cluster based algorithm for black hole IDS.
Volume 3, Number 4, July / August 2010
- Tim Leinmüller, Elmar Schoch, Frank Kargl, Christian Maihöfer:
Decentralized position verification in geographic ad hoc routing.
- Fahim Sufi, Ibrahim Khalil, Ibrahim Habib:
Polynomial distance measurement for ECG based biometric authentication.
- Yong Wang, Byrav Ramamurthy, Xukai Zou, Yuyan Xue:
An efficient scheme for removing compromised sensor nodes from wireless sensor networks.
- Yoon-chan Jhi, Peng Liu, Lunquan Li, Qijun Gu, Jiwu Jing, George Kesidis:
PWC: a proactive worm containment solution for enterprise networks.
Volume 3, Number 5, September / October 2010 Security in Ad Hoc Networks and Pervasive Computing
- Isaac Z. Wu, X.-Y. Li, M. Song, C.-M. Liu:
Security in ad hoc networks and pervasive computing.
- Qian Yu, Chang N. Zhang:
A lightweight secure data transmission protocol for resource constrained devices.
- Shushan Zhao, Akshai Aggarwal:
PAPA-UIC: a design approach and a framework for secure mobile ad hoc networks.
- Alex X. Liu, LeRoy A. Bailey, Adithya H. Krishnamurthy:
RFIDGuard: a lightweight privacy and authentication protocol for passive RFID tags.
- Gayathri Shivaraj, Min Song, Sachin Shetty:
Using Hidden Markov Model to detect rogue access points.
- Wei-Tong Wang, Kuo-Feng Ssu, Wen-Chung Chang:
Defending Sybil attacks based on neighboring relations in wireless sensor networks.
- Daniel M. Hein, Ronald Toegl, Stefan Kraxberger:
An autonomous attestation token to secure mobile agents in disaster response.
- Jorn Lapon, Vincent Naessens, Bram Verdegem, Pieter Verhaeghe, Bart De Decker:
Building advanced applications with the Belgian eID.
Volume 3, Number 6, November / December 2010 Special Issue on Security and Trust Management for Dynamic Coalitions
Special Issue Papers
Last update Sat May 25 20:59:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pierre de Leusse, David Brossard, Nektarios Georgalas:
Securing business operations in an SOA.
- Imad M. Abbadi, Muntaha Alawneh:
Secure information sharing for grid computing.
- Shane Balfe, Po-Wah Yau, Kenneth G. Paterson:
A guide to trust in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Khaled Hamouid, Kamel Adi:
Secure and robust threshold key management (SRKM) scheme for ad hoc networks.
- Shane Balfe, Andrew D. McDonald, Kenneth G. Paterson, Helen Phillips:
Identity crisis: on the problem of namespace design for ID-PKC and MANETs.
- Alvaro E. Arenas, Benjamin Aziz, Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi:
Reputation management in collaborative computing systems.
- Hristo Koshutanski, Antonio Maña:
Interoperable semantic access control for highly dynamic coalitions.
- Stefano Bistarelli, Simon N. Foley, Barry O'Sullivan, Francesco Santini:
Semiring-based frameworks for trust propagation in small-world networks and coalition formation criteria.