Volume 58, Numbers 1-2, October 2005 Special Issue on the Static Analysis Symposium 2003 - SAS'03
- Radhia Cousot:
Static Analysis Symposium 2003.
- Martín Abadi, Bruno Blanchet:
Computer-assisted verification of a protocol for certified email.
- Roberto Bagnara, Patricia M. Hill, Elisa Ricci, Enea Zaffanella:
Precise widening operators for convex polyhedra.
- John Field, Deepak Goyal, Ganesan Ramalingam, Eran Yahav:
Typestate verification: Abstraction techniques and complexity results.
- Samuel Z. Guyer, Calvin Lin:
Error checking with client-driven pointer analysis.
- Manuel V. Hermenegildo, Germán Puebla, Francisco Bueno, Pedro López-García:
Integrated program debugging, verification, and optimization using abstract interpretation (and the Ciao system preprocessor).
- Oukseh Lee, Hongseok Yang, Kwangkeun Yi:
Static insertion of safe and effective memory reuse commands into ML-like programs.
- David Monniaux:
Abstract interpretation of programs as Markov decision processes.
- Thomas W. Reps, Stefan Schwoon, Somesh Jha, David Melski:
Weighted pushdown systems and their application to interprocedural dataflow analysis.
- Ran Shaham, Eran Yahav, Elliot K. Kolodner, Mooly Sagiv:
Establishing local temporal heap safety properties with applications to compile-time memory management.
Volume 58, Number 3, December 2005 Special Issue on Concurrency and synchonization in Java programs
Last update Sat May 18 20:52:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page