Volume 60, Number 1, March 2006
Volume 60, Number 2, April 2006 Special Issue on Software Analysis, Evolution and, Re-engineering
- Francoise Balmas, Kostas Kontogiannis:
Introduction to the special issue on software analysis, evolution and reengineering.
- David A. Umphress, T. Dean Hendrix, James H. Cross II, Saeed Maghsoodloo:
Software visualizations for improving and measuring the comprehensibility of source code.
- Sudhakiran V. Mudiam, Gerald C. Gannod, Timothy E. Lindquist:
Synthesizing and integrating legacy components as services using adapters.
- Richard C. Holt, Andy Schürr, Susan Elliott Sim, Andreas Winter:
GXL: A graph-based standard exchange format for reengineering.
- Rainer Koschke, Gerardo Canfora, Jörg Czeranski:
Revisiting the Delta IC approach to component recovery.
- David Ung, Cristina Cifuentes:
Dynamic binary translation using run-time feedbacks.
- Arie van Deursen, Leon Moonen:
Documenting software systems using types.
Volume 60, Number 3, May 2006
Last update Sat May 18 20:52:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page