Volume 61, Number 1, June 2006 Special Issue on Quality system and software architectures
- Lawrence Chung, Nary Subramanian:
Quality system and software architectures.
- Aditya Garg, Rick Kazman, Hong-Mei Chen:
Interface descriptions for enterprise architecture.
- Michael Eonsuk Shin, Yan Xu, Fernando Paniagua, Jung Hoon An:
Detection of anomalies in software architecture with connectors.
- Isaac Lera, Carlos Juiz, Ramón Puigjaner:
Performance-related ontologies and semantic web applications for on-line performance assessment of intelligent systems.
- Masaki Murakami:
A formal model of concurrent systems based on bipartite directed acyclic graph.
- Roy Sterritt, Christopher Rouff, Michael G. Hinchey, James L. Rash, Walter Truszkowski:
Next generation system and software architectures: Challenges from future NASA exploration missions.
- Lirong Dai, Kendra Cooper:
Modeling and performance analysis for security aspects.
Volume 61, Number 2, July 2006 Second International Workshop on Foundations of Coordination Languages and Software Architectures (FOCLASA'03)
- Antonio Brogi, Jean-Marie Jacquet, Jeff Kramer, Ernesto Pimentel:
- Christel Baier, Marjan Sirjani, Farhad Arbab, Jan J. M. M. Rutten:
Modeling component connectors in Reo by constraint automata.
- Antónia Lopes, José Luiz Fiadeiro:
Adding mobility to software architectures.
- Antonio Brogi, Carlos Canal, Ernesto Pimentel:
On the semantics of software adaptation.
- Isabelle Linden, Jean-Marie Jacquet, Koen De Bosschere, Antonio Brogi:
On the expressiveness of timed coordination models.
Volume 61, Number 3, August 2006 Special Issue on The Fourth Workshop on Language Descriptions, Tools, and Applications (LDTA '04)
Last update Sat May 18 20:52:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page