Volume 30, Number 1, March 2002 Regular contributions
Volume 30, Number 2 , May 2002 Yale N. Patt, Dirk Grunwald, Kevin Skadron (Eds.):
29th International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA 2002), 25-29 May 2002, Anchorage, AK, USA.
IEEE Computer Society 2002, ISBN 0-7695-1605-X
Volume 30, Number 3, June 2002 HPCA-8 work-in-progress session
- Ken Steele, Jason Waterman, Eugene Weinstein:
The oxygen H21 handheld.
- Diana Keen, Frederic T. Chong:
Hardware-software co-design of embedded sensor-actuator networks.
- Masaaki Kondo, Motonobu Fujita, Hiroshi Nakamura:
Software-controlled on-chip memory for high-performance and low-power computing.
- Ramendra K. Sahoo, Myung Bae, José E. Moreira:
Semi-hierarchical approach for reliability, availability, and serviceability of cellular systems.
- Hans Eberle:
Monitoring and diagnosing computer systems by radio communication.
- William Thies, Michal Karczmarek, Michael I. Gordon, David Maze, Jeremy Wong, Henry Hoffmann, Matthew Brown, Saman P. Amarasinghe:
A common machine language for grid-based architectures.
- Frank Wang, Na Helian, Farhi Marir:
A novel associative memory architecture for quick matching.
- Michael Parker:
A case for user-level interrupts.
Volume 30, Number 4 , September 2002
Volume 30, Number 5, December 2002
Kourosh Gharachorloo (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS-X), San Jose, California, USA, October 5-9, 2002.
ACM Press 2002, ISBN 1-58113-574-2
Last update Tue May 21 19:35:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page