Volume 5, Number 1, January 2008 Special issue on the RTSS forum on deeply embedded real-time computing
- Ji Eun Kim, Daniel Mossé:
Generic framework for design, modeling and simulation of cyber physical systems.
- Vibha Prasad, Sang Hyuk Son:
Design suite for deeply embedded cyber physical systems.
- Woochul Kang, Sang Hyuk Son:
The design of an open data service architecture for cyber-physical systems.
- Terry Tidwell, Christopher D. Gill:
Towards verifiable deeply embedded systems.
- Honguk Woo, Aloysius K. Mok, James C. Browne:
A hybrid framework for resource verification in executable model-based embedded system development.
- Arvind Easwaran, Insup Lee:
Compositional schedulability analysis for cyber-physical systems.
- Gabor Madl, Nikil Dutt:
Real-time analysis of resource-constrained distributed systems by simulation-guided model checking.
- Sibin Mohan:
Worst-case execution time analysis of security policies for deeply embedded real-time systems.
- Nathan Cooprider, John Regehr:
Using sequencing to trigger a better analysis.
- Antino Kim, Kang G. Shin:
Impact of RTOS parameters on end-to-end timing performance.
- Borzoo Bonakdarpour:
Challenges in transformation of existing real-time embedded systems to cyber-physical systems.
- Yunbo Wang, Mehmet C. Vuran, Steve Goddard:
Cyber-physical systems in industrial process control.
- Xuan Qi:
Exploring chip-multiprocessors in deeply-embedded real-time computing.
- Greg Hoover, Forrest Brewer, Timothy Sherwood:
Structural integrity: safety in miniature technology.
- Octav Chipara, Chenyang Lu:
Towards predictable wireless cyber-physical applications.
- Niwaer Ai, Ying Lu, Jitender S. Deogun:
The smart phones of tomorrow.
- Wenbo He, Klara Nahrstedt:
MobileAds: advertisement on mobile devices.
- Pascal Vicaire, John A. Stankovic:
Physicalnet: cross-network applications for multi-user sensor and actuator networks.
- Devdatta Kulkarni:
Programming framework for sensor-data driven context-aware applications.
- Anthony D. Wood, John A. Stankovic:
Human in the loop: distributed data streams for immersive cyber-physical systems.
- Jatindera Singh Walia, Rong Zheng:
Work in progress: wiser distributed file system for heterogeneous sensor platforms.
- Shan Lin, Tian He, John A. Stankovic:
CPS-IP: cyber physical systems interconnection protocol.
- MyungJoo Ham, Gul Agha:
Market-based coordination strategies for physical multi-agent systems.
- Minyoung Kim:
xTune: online verifiable cross-layer adaptation for distributed real-time embedded systems.
- Madhukar Anand, Insup Lee:
Challenges and opportunities in deeply embedded systems security.
- Ying Tan, Steve Goddard, Lance C. Pérez:
A prototype architecture for cyber-physical systems.
- Zhibin Zhou, Dijiang Huang:
Computing cryptographic pairing in sensors.
- Vijay Srinivasan, John A. Stankovic, Kamin Whitehouse:
A fingerprint and timing-based snooping attack on residential sensor systems.
- Youngwoo Ahn, Riccardo Bettati:
Thermal effects on real-time systems.
Volume 5, Number 2, July 2008 Special issue on the the 14th IEEE real-time and embedded technology and applications symposium (RTAS'08) WIP session
- Dakai Zhu, Ali Saman Tosun:
Adaptive path scheduling for mobile element to prolong the lifetime of wireless sensor networks.
- Duc Luong, Jitender S. Deogun, Steve Goddard:
Feedback scheduling of real-time divisible loads in clusters.
- Behnaz Sanati, Albert Mo Kim Cheng:
Maximizing job benefits on multiprocessor systems using a greedy algorithm.
- Annarita Giani, Gabor Karsai, Tanya Roosta, Aakash Shah, Bruno Sinopoli, Jon Wiley:
A testbed for secure and robust SCADA systems.
- Dario Pompili, Francesco Delli Priscoli:
A closed-loop fuzzy traffic controller for fair bandwidth sharing.
Volume 5, Number 3, October 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:53:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page