Volume 8, Number 1, March 2011
- Marco Panunzio, Tullio Vardanega:
Pitfalls and misconceptions in component-oriented approaches for real-time embedded systems: lessons learned and solutions.
- Miao Song, Shangping Ren:
Coordination operators and their composition under the actor-role-coordinator (ARC) model.
- Björn Andersson:
A preliminary idea for an 8-competitive, log2 DMAX + log2 log2 1/U asymptotic-space, interface generation algorithm for two-level hierarchical scheduling of constrained-deadline sporadic tasks on a uniprocessor.
- Jungwoo Yang, Hyungseok Kim, Sangwon Park, Changki Hong, Insik Shin:
Implementation of compositional scheduling framework on virtualization.
- Jaewoo Lee, Linh T. X. Phan, Sanjian Chen, Oleg Sokolsky, Insup Lee:
Improving resource utilization for compositional scheduling using DPRM interfaces.
- Farhang Nemati, Moris Behnam, Thomas Nolte:
Sharing resources among independently-developed systems on multi-cores.
- Luca Santinelli, Liliana Cucu-Grosjean:
Toward probabilistic real-time calculus.
- Linh T. X. Phan, Jaewoo Lee, Arvind Easwaran, Vinay Ramaswamy, Sanjian Chen, Insup Lee, Oleg Sokolsky:
CARTS: a tool for compositional analysis of real-time systems.
- Julio L. Medina, Álvaro Garcia Cuesta:
From composable design models to schedulability analysis with UML and the UML profile for MARTE.
- Rui Santos, Paulo Pedreiras, Moris Behnam, Thomas Nolte, Luís Almeida:
Hierarchical server-based traffic scheduling in ethernet switches.
- Nicola Serreli, Giuseppe Lipari, Enrico Bini:
A tool for component-based schedulability analysis of distributed real-time pipelines.
Volume 8, Number 2, June 2011 Work-in-Progress (WiP) Session of the 2nd International Conference on Cyber Physical Systems
- Lei Bu, Qixin Wang, Xin Chen, Linzhang Wang, Tian Zhang, Jianhua Zhao, Xuandong Li:
Toward online hybrid systems model checking of cyber-physical systems' time-bounded short-run behavior.
- Alessandro Colombo, Domitilla Del Vecchio:
Enforcing safety of cyberphysical systems using flatness and abstraction.
- Emeka Eyisi, Xenofon D. Koutsoukos:
Passivity-based self-triggered control: a case study on the trajectory tracking control of a robotic manipulator over wireless network.
- Sailesh Kandula, Tridib Mukherjee, Sandeep K. S. Gupta:
Toward autonomous vehicle safety verification from mobile cyber-physical systems perspective.
- Nina Mühleis, Michael Glaß, Liyuan Zhang, Jürgen Teich:
A co-simulation approach for control performance analysis during design space exploration of cyber-physical systems.
- Kenneth C. Rovers, Jan Kuper, Gerard J. M. Smit:
The problem with time in mixed continuous/discrete time modelling.
- Neda Saeedloei, Gopal Gupta:
A logic-based modeling and verification of CPS.
- Andreas Savvides, Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, Michael C. Caramanis:
Cyber-physical systems for next generation intelligent buildings.
- Walid Taha, Paul Brauner, Robert Cartwright, Verónica Gaspes, Aaron Ames, Alexandre Chapoutot:
A core language for executable models of cyber physical systems: work in progress report.
- Zhenkai Zhang, Joseph Porter, Nicholas Kottenstette, Xenofon D. Koutsoukos, Janos Sztipanovits:
High confidence embedded software design: a quadrotor helicopter case study.
Volume 8, Number 3, September 2011 Work-in-Progress (WiP) Session of the 23rd Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS 2011)
- Tomasz Dudziak, Jörg Herter:
Cache analysis in presence of pointer-based data structures.
- Yue Lu, Thomas Nolte, Iain Bate, Liliana Cucu-Grosjean:
A new way about using statistical analysis of worst-case execution times.
- Yin Hang, Hans Hansson:
Timing analysis for a composable mode switch.
- Gurulingesh Raravi, Björn Andersson, Konstantinos Bletsas:
Provably good task assignment on heterogeneous multiprocessor platforms for a restricted case but with a stronger adversary.
- João Craveiro, José Rufino, Frank Singhoff:
Architecture, mechanisms and scheduling analysis tool for multicore time- and space-partitioned systems.
- Frédéric Fauberteau, Serge Midonnet, Manar Qamhieh:
Partitioned scheduling of parallel real-time tasks on multiprocessor systems.
- Eduardo Quiñones, Jaume Abella, Francisco J. Cazorla, Mateo Valero:
Exploiting intra-task slack time of load operations for DVFS in hard real-time multi-core systems.
- Geoffrey Nelissen, Shelby Funk, Joël Goossens, Dragomir Milojevic:
Swapping to reduce preemptions and migrations in EKG.
- Rodrigo M. Santos, Javier Orozco, Sergio F. Ochoa:
A real-time analysis approach in opportunistic networks.
- Thomas Ferrandiz, Fabrice Frances, Christian Fraboul:
Using Network Calculus to compute end-to-end delays in SpaceWire networks.
- Saad Mubeen, Jukka Mäki-Turja, Mikael Sjödin:
Tracing event chains for holistic response-time analysis of component-based distributed real-time systems.
Volume 8, Number 4, December 2011 Special Issue on the 10th International Workshop on Real-time Networks (RTN 2011)
- Lucia Lo Bello:
The case for ethernet in automotive communications.
- Luis Lino Ferreira, Luís Nogueira:
On the use of code mobility mechanisms in real-time systems.
- Marcelo M. Sobral, Leandro Buss Becker:
Evaluating the benefits and feasibility of coordinated medium access in MANETS.
- Ji-Eun Jung, Byunghun Song, Sooyeol Park:
The possibility of wireless sensor networks for commercial vehicle load monitoring.
- Koen Holtman, Peter van der Stok:
Real-time routing and retry strategies for low-latency 802.15.4 control networks.
- Claro Noda, Shashi Prabh, Mário Alves, Carlo Alberto Boano, Thiemo Voigt:
Quantifying the channel quality for interference-aware wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaoting Li, Jean-Luc Scharbarg, Frédéric Ridouard, Christian Fraboul:
Existing offset assignments are near optimal for an industrial AFDX network.
Last update Thu May 23 19:27:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sérgio D. Penna:
Networking in modern avionics: challenges and opportunities.