Volume 29, Number 1, June 2001 Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS 2001, June 16-20, 2001, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Volume 29, Number 2, September 2001
- Krishna Kant, Prasant Mohapatra:
Current research trends in internet servers.
- Amy Csizmar Dalal, Scott Jordan:
An optimal service ordering for a world wide web server.
- Valeria Cardellini, Emiliano Casalicchio, Michele Colajanni, Marco Mambelli:
Web switch support for differentiated services.
- Thiemo Voigt, Per Gunningberg:
Kernel-based control of persistent web server connections.
- Jun Wang, Rui Min, Zhuying Wu, Yiming Hu:
Boosting I/O performance of internet servers with user-level custom file systems.
- Xin Chen, Xiaodong Zhang:
Coordinated data prefetching by utilizing reference information at both proxy and web servers.
- Oscar Ardaiz, Felix Freitag, Leandro Navarro:
Improving the service time of web clients using server redirection.
Volume 29, Number 3, December 2001
MAMA 2001 Workshop
- Mark S. Squillante:
Special issue on the workshop on MAthematical performance Modeling and Analysis (MAMA 2001).
- Nikhil Bansal, Mor Harchol-Balter:
Analysis of M/G/1/SRPT under transient overload.
- Eitan Bachmat:
Average case analysis for batched disk scheduling and increasing subsequences.
- Anton Riabov, Jay Sethuraman:
Scheduling periodic task graphs with communication delays.
- Jean-Michel Fourneau, Erol Gelenbe:
G-networks with resets.
- Michael Shalmon:
Queueing analysis for polling and prioritized service of aggregated regenerative variable rate ON-OFF traffic sources.
- Alan Bain, Peter B. Key:
Modelling the performance of distributed admission control for adaptive applications.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Duan-Shin Lee, Ching-Ming Lien:
Load balanced Birkhoff-von Neumann switches with resequencing.
- Yaakov Kogan:
Asymptotic expansions for probability distributions in large loss and closed queueing networks.
- Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, Edward G. Coffman Jr., Predrag R. Jelenkovic:
Kelly's LAN model revisited.
- David Gamarnik:
Stochastic online binpacking problem: exact conditions for bounded expected queue lengths under the best fit packing heuristic.
- Sum Lam, Rocky K. C. Chang:
Stability comparison in single-server-multiple-queue systems.
- Árpád Szlávik:
GI/G/1 type processes: a non-inversive matrix analytical solution.
- Nam Kyoo Boots, Perwez Shahabuddin:
Simulating tail probabilities in GI/GI/1 queues and insurance risk processes with subexponential distributions (extended abstract).
- Sem C. Borst, Michel Mandjes, Miranda van Uitert:
Generalized processor sharing with heterogeneous traffic classes.
- Zhen Liu, Mark S. Squillante, Joel L. Wolf:
On maximizing service-level-agreement profits.
- Yingdong Lu, Jing-Sheng Song, Weian Zheng:
Performance analysis of assemble-to-order systems through strong approximations.
- Mark S. Squillante, Cathy H. Xia, Li Zhang:
Optimal scheduling in queueing network models of high-volume commercial web sites.
Volume 29, Number 4, March 2002
Last update Tue May 21 19:35:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page