Volume 30, Number 1, June 2002 Proceedings of the International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS 2002, June 15-19, 2002, Marina Del Rey, California, USA.
Volume 30, Number 2, September 2002 PAPA 2002 Workshop
Volume 30, Number 3, December 2002 MAMA 2002 Workshop
- Mark S. Squillante:
Special issue on the workshop on mathematical performance modeling and analysis (MAMA 2002).
- Shengke Yu, Marianne Winslett, Jonghyun Lee, Xiaosong Ma:
Automatic and portable performance modeling for parallel I/O: a machine-learning approach.
- Alma Riska, Vesselin Diev, Evgenia Smirni:
Efficient fitting of long-tailed data sets into phase-type distributions.
- Mor Harchol-Balter, Karl Sigman, Adam Wierman:
Understanding the slowdown of large jobs in an M/GI/1 system.
- Leana Golubchik, John C. S. Lui:
Multi-path streaming: is it worth the trouble?
- Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, Edward G. Coffman Jr., Predrag R. Jelenkovic, Petar Momcilovic, Dan Rubenstein:
Flood search under the California split strategy.
- Vladimir Marbukh:
Robust traffic engineering: game theoretic perspective.
- Hafssa Benaboud, Amine Berqia, Noufissa Mikou:
An analytical study of CANIT algorithm in TCP protocol.
- Ahmed E. Kamal:
Modeling TCP Reno with RED-based routers.
- Charalampos (Babis) Samios, Mary K. Vernon:
Modeling throughput in TCP vegas.
- Y. Chandramouli, Arnold L. Neidhardt:
Mathematical analysis of the use of application-level traffic measurements for capacity engineering.
- Cathy H. Xia, Zhen Liu, Mark S. Squillante, Li Zhang, Naceur Malouch:
Traffic modeling and performance analysis of commercial web sites.
- Peter J. Haas, Peter W. Glynn:
On the validity of long-run estimation methods for discrete-event systems.
- David Gamarnik:
Computing stationary probability distributions and large deviation rates for constrained random walks.: the undecidability results.
- Peter G. Harrison:
Product-forms from a CAT and DOG.
Volume 30, Number 4, March 2003
Last update Thu May 23 19:27:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page