Volume 31, Number 1, June 2003 Proceedings of the International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS 2003, June 9-14, 2003, San Diego, CA, USA.
Volume 31, Number 2, September 2003 Fifth workshop on MAthematical performance Modeling and Analysis (MAMA 2003)
- Peter G. Harrison:
G-networks with propagating resets via RCAT.
- Adam Wierman, Takayuki Osogami, Jörgen Olsén:
Modeling TCP-vegas under on/off traffic.
- David Gamarnik, John J. Hasenbein:
Weak instability in stochastic and fluid queueing networks.
- Flávio P. Duarte, Edmundo de Souza e Silva, Donald F. Towsley:
An adaptive FEC algorithm using hidden Markov chains.
- Lachlan L. H. Andrew, Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, Edward G. Coffman Jr., Stephen V. Hanly, Jolyon White:
An asymptotically optimal greedy algorithm for large optical burst switching systems.
- Vladimir Marbukh:
Towards mean field theory of wireless networks.
- Sum Lam, Rocky K. C. Chang:
Per-queue stability analysis of a dynamic quota sharing scheme for wireless networks.
- Richard T. B. Ma, Sam C. M. Lee, John C. S. Lui, David K. Y. Yau:
Incentive P2P networks: a protocol to encourage information sharing and contribution.
- Eitan Bachmat:
On the performance of D-redundant storage systems.
- Alma Riska, Evgenia Smirni, Gianfranco Ciardo:
An aggregation-based method for the exact analysis of a class of GI/G/1-type processes.
- Wuqin Lin, Zhen Liu, Harry Stavropoulos, Cathy H. Xia:
Hard deadline queueing system with application to unified messaging service.
- Nikhil Bansal:
On the average sojourn time under M/M/1/SRPT.
- Hanhua Feng, Vishal Misra:
Mixed scheduling disciplines for network flows.
- Soumyadip Ghosh, Mark S. Squillante:
Revisiting correlations and scheduling in Web servers.
Volume 31, Number 3, December 2003
Volume 31, Number 4, March 2004 Tools for Computer Architecture Research
Last update Fri May 24 20:48:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Doug Burger, Anand Sivasubramaniam:
Tools for computer architecture research.
- Doug Burger, Todd M. Austin, Stephen W. Keckler:
Recent extensions to the SimpleScalar tool suite.
- Patrick J. Bohrer, James L. Peterson, E. N. Elnozahy, Ramakrishnan Rajamony, Ahmed Gheith, Ronald L. Rockhold, Charles Lefurgy, Hazim Shafi, Tarun Nakra, Richard O. Simpson, Evan Speight, Kartik Sudeep, Eric Van Hensbergen, Lixin Zhang:
Mambo: a full system simulator for the PowerPC architecture.
- David Brooks, Pradip Bose, Margaret Martonosi:
Power-performance simulation: design and validation strategies.
- Manish Vachharajani, Neil Vachharajani, David A. Penry, Jason A. Blome, David I. August:
The Liberty Simulation Environment, version 1.0.
- Greg Hamerly, Erez Perelman, Brad Calder:
How to use SimPoint to pick simulation points.
- Nikolaos Hardavellas, Stephen Somogyi, Thomas F. Wenisch, Roland E. Wunderlich, Shelley Chen, Jangwoo Kim, Babak Falsafi, James C. Hoe, Andreas Nowatzyk:
SimFlex: a fast, accurate, flexible full-system simulation framework for performance evaluation of server architecture.