Volume 34, Number 1, June 2006 Raymond A. Marie, Peter B. Key, Evgenia Smirni (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS/Performance 2006, Saint Malo, France, June 26-30, 2006.
ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-319-0
Volume 34, Number 2, September 2006 Special issue on Performance 2005 posters
- Thomas Bonald:
Guest editor's foreword.
- Sophie Hautphenne, Kenji Leibnitz, Marie-Ange Remiche:
Extinction probability in peer-to-peer file diffusion.
- J. Mundinger, R. R. Weber, G. Weiss:
Analysis of peer-to-peer file dissemination amongst users of different upload capacities.
- Emmanuel Bresson, Aline Gouget, Hervé Sibert:
The GAIA sensor: an early DDoS detection tool.
- Gary Hardy, Corinne Lucet, Nikolaos Limnios:
Probability of connection in regular stochastic networks.
- Ana Busic, Jean-Michel Fourneau:
Bounding transient and steady-state dependability measures through algorithmic stochastic comparison.
- Craig Bossie, Pierre M. Fiorini:
On checkpointing and heavy-tails in unreliable computing environments.
- James W. Mickens, Brian D. Noble:
Improving distributed system performance using machine availability prediction.
- Andrzej Chydzinski:
Buffer overflow calculations in a batch arrival queue.
- Daniel A. Menascé, Vasudeva Akula:
Evaluating caching policies for online auctions.
- Jean-Marc Vincent, Jérôme Vienne:
Perfect simulation of index based routing queueing networks.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Yi-Ting Chen, Jay Cheng, Po-Kai Huang, Duan-Shin Lee:
From switching theory to "queueing" theory.
- Anastasios Giannoulis, Konstantinos P. Tsoukatos, Leandros Tassiulas:
Cross-layer power control in wireless networks.
Volume 34, Number 3, December 2006 The Eighth Workshop on MAthematical performance Modeling and Analysis (MAMA 2006)
- Mark S. Squillante:
- Anastase Nakassis, Vladimir Marbukh:
Towards power and QoS aware wireless networks.
- Emine Sule Yazici, Selda Küçükçifçi, Öznur Özkasap, Mine Çaglar:
Exact probability distributions for peer-to-peer epidemic information diffusion.
- Hao Luan, Danny H. K. Tsang, Kin Wah Kwong:
Media overlay construction via a Markov chain Monte Carlo method.
- Jochen Mundinger, Richard R. Weber, Gideon Weiss:
Analysis of peer-to-peer file dissemination.
- David Raz, Hanoch Levy, Benjamin Avi-Itzhak:
On the twin measure and system predictability and fairness.
- Patrick Brown:
Comparing FB and PS scheduling policies.
- Adam Wierman:
On the effect of inexact size information in size based policies.
- Robert Sheahan, Lester Lipsky, Pierre M. Fiorini, Søren Asmussen:
On the completion time distribution for tasks that must restart from the beginning if a failure occurs.
- Fernando Silveira, Edmundo de Souza e Silva:
Modeling the short-term dynamics of packet losses.
- Teunis J. Ott, Jason Swanson:
Stationarity of some processes in transport protocols.
- Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, Edward G. Coffman Jr., Jing Feng, Vishal Misra:
- Giovanna Carofiglio, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Michele Garetto, Emilio Leonardi:
Analysis of route stability under the random direction mobility model.
- Takayuki Osogami:
Finding probably best system configurations quickly.
- David D. Yao, Heng-Qing Ye:
Asymptotic optimality of threshold control in a stochastic network based on a fixed-point approximation.
- Mohsen Bayati, Mayank Sharma, Mark S. Squillante:
Optimal scheduling in a multiserver stochastic network.
- Mahmoud Elhaddad, Rami G. Melhem, Taieb Znati:
Analysis of a transmission scheduling algorithm for supporting bandwidth guarantees in bufferless networks.
Volume 34, Number 4, March 2007 Special issue on new perspectives in scheduling
Last update Thu May 23 19:27:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page