Volume 38, Number 1, June 2010 Vishal Misra, Paul Barford, Mark S. Squillante (Eds.):
SIGMETRICS 2010, Proceedings of the 2010 ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, New York, New York, USA, 14-18 June 2010.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0038-4
Volume 38, Number 2, September 2010 Special issue on the workshop on mathematical performance modeling and analysis (MAMA 2010)
- David K. George, Cathy H. Xia:
Asymptotic analysis of closed queueing networks and its implications to achievable service levels.
- Ana Busic, Varun Gupta, Jean Mairesse:
Stability of the bipartite matching model.
- Ali Tizghadam, Alberto Leon-Garcia:
On random walks in direction-aware network problems.
- Minghong Lin, Adam Wierman, Bert Zwart:
The average response time in a heavy-traffic srpt queue.
- Karl Sigman, Ward Whitt:
Heavy-traffic limits for nearly deterministic queues.
- Heng-Qing Ye, David D. Yao:
Diffusion limit of a two-class network: stationary distributions and interchange of limits.
- José Niño-Mora:
Index policies for admission and routing of soft real-time traffic to parallel queues.
- Philippe Robert, Jim Roberts:
A mean field approximation for the capacity of server-limited, gate-limited multi-server polling systems.
- Yunan Liu, Ward Whitt:
A fluid approximation for large-scale service systems.
- Nicolas Gast, Bruno Gaujal:
Mean field limit of non-smooth systems and differential inclusions.
- Ana Radovanovic, Assaf Zeevi:
Revenue maximization through "smart" inventory management in reservation-based online advertising.
- Jeong-woo Cho, Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Yuming Jiang:
On the validity of the fixed point equation and decoupling assumption for analyzing the 802.11 mac protocol.
- Peter M. van de Ven, Sem C. Borst, Dee Denteneer, A. J. E. M. Janssen, J. S. H. van Leeuwaarden:
Equalizing throughputs in random-access networks.
- Michel Marot, Vincent Gauthier:
Reducing collision probability on a shared medium using a variational method.
- Yingdong Lu, Mark S. Squillante:
On approximations for multiple multidimensional stochastic knapsacks.
- Anshul Gandhi, Mor Harchol-Balter, Ivo J. B. F. Adan:
Decomposition results for an m/m/k with staggered setup.
- Ranjan Pal, Leana Golubchik:
On the economics of information security: the problem of designing optimal cyber-insurance contracts.
- Parijat Dube, Li Zhang:
Resiliency of distributed clock synchronization networks.
Volume 38, Number 3, December 2010 Special issue on the 2010 HotMetrics workshop
Special issue on the 2010 GreenMetrics workshop
- Xiaozhou Li, Mark Lillibridge, Mustafa Uysal:
Reliability analysis of deduplicated and erasure-coded storage.
- Milind Kulkarni, Vijay S. Pai, Derek L. Schuff:
Towards architecture independent metrics for multicore performance analysis.
- Clayton Shepard, Ahmad Rahmati, Chad Tossell, Lin Zhong, Philip T. Kortum:
LiveLab: measuring wireless networks and smartphone users in the field.
- Dongwoon Hahn, Ginnah Lee, Brenton D. Walker, Matthew Beecher, Padma Mundur:
Using virtualization and live migration in a scalable mobile wireless testbed.
- Srinivas Shakkottai, Lei Ying, Sankalp Sah:
Targeted coupon distribution using social networks.
- Ragavendran Gopalakrishnan, Jason R. Marden, Adam Wierman:
An architectural view of game theoretic control.
- Zhongmei Yao, Daren B. H. Cline, Dmitri Loguinov:
In-degree dynamics of large-scale P2P systems.
- Diana Joumblatt, Renata Teixeira, Jaideep Chandrashekar, Nina Taft:
HostView: annotating end-host performance measurements with user feedback.
- Vijay Kumar Adhikari, Sourabh Jain, Zhi-Li Zhang:
From traffic matrix to routing matrix: PoP level traffic characteristics for a Tier-1 ISP.
- Bhavani Krishnan, Hrishikesh Amur, Ada Gavrilovska, Karsten Schwan:
VM power metering: feasibility and challenges.
- Steven Phillips, Sheryl L. Woodward, Mark D. Feuer, Peter D. Magill:
A regression approach to infer electricity consumption of legacy telecom equipment.
- Biplab Sikdar:
Environmental impact of IEEE 802.11 access points: a case study.
- Tamma V. Prabhakar, S. N. Akshay Uttama Nambi, H. S. Jamadagni, Krishna Swaroop, R. Venkatesha Prasad, Ignas G. Niemegeers:
A novel DTN based energy neutral transfer scheme for energy harvested WSN Gateways.
- Alfio Lombardo, Carla Panarello, Giovanni Schembra:
Achieving energy savings and QoS in internet access routers.
- Aruna Prem Bianzino, Anand Kishore Raju, Dario Rossi:
Apples-to-apples: a framework analysis for energy-efficiency in networks.
Volume 38, Number 4, March 2011 Special issue on the 1st international workshop on performance modeling, benchmarking and simulation of high performance computing systems (PMBS 10)
Last update Sat May 25 21:02:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Curtis L. Janssen, Helgi Adalsteinsson, Joseph P. Kenny:
Using simulation to design extremescale applications and architectures: programming model exploration.
- Mike B. Giles, Gihan R. Mudalige, Z. Sharif, Graham R. Markall, Paul H. J. Kelly:
Performance analysis of the OP2 framework on many-core architectures.
- J. A. Herdman, W. P. Gaudin, D. Turland, Simon D. Hammond:
Benchmarking and modelling of POWER7, Westmere, BG/P, and GPUs: an industry case study.
- Simon J. Pennycook, Simon D. Hammond, Stephen A. Jarvis, Gihan R. Mudalige:
Performance analysis of a hybrid MPI/CUDA implementation of the NASLU benchmark.
- Sandeep Budanur, Frank Mueller, Todd Gamblin:
Memory Trace Compression and Replay for SPMD Systems using Extended PRSDs?
- Arun F. Rodrigues, K. Scott Hemmert, Brian W. Barrett, Chad D. Kersey, Ron Oldfield, M. Weston, R. Risen, J. Cook, Paul Rosenfeld, E. CooperBalls, Bruce Jacob:
The structural simulation toolkit.
- Ian Karlin, Elizabeth R. Jessup, Geoffrey Belter, Jeremy G. Siek:
Parallel memory prediction for fused linear algebra kernels.
- Naohito Nakasato:
A fast GEMM implementation on the cypress GPU.
- Xingfu Wu, Valerie E. Taylor:
Performance characteristics of hybrid MPI/OpenMP implementations of NAS parallel benchmarks SP and BT on large-scale multicore supercomputers.
- Ming-yu Hsieh, Arun Rodrigues, Rolf Riesen, Kevin Thompson, William Song:
A framework for architecture-level power, area, and thermal simulation and its application to network-on-chip design exploration.
- Oliver Perks, Simon D. Hammond, Simon J. Pennycook, Stephen A. Jarvis:
Should we worry about memory loss?
- Jeanine Cook, Jonathan Cook, Waleed Alkohlani:
A statistical performance model of the opteron processor.
- Alexandre Tabbal, Matthew Anderson, Maciej Brodowicz, Hartmut Kaiser, Thomas L. Sterling:
Preliminary design examination of the ParalleX system from a software and hardware perspective.
- Simon McIntosh-Smith, Terry Wilson, Jon Crisp, Amaurys Ávila Ibarra, Richard B. Sessions:
Energy-aware metrics for benchmarking heterogeneous systems.