Volume 14, Number 1, January 2010 ACM MobiCom SRC posters - part I
- Yong Yang, Lu Su, Yan Gao, Tarek F. Abdelzaher:
Towards reliable data delivery in solar-powered wireless sensor networks.
- Justin Manweiler, Peter Franklin, Romit Roy Choudhury:
Using the wired internet as a control channel for residential wireless LANs.
- Sriram Nandha Premnath, Sneha Kumar Kasera, Neal Patwari:
Secret key extraction in MIMO-like sensor networks using wireless signal strength.
- Dimitrios Koutsonikolas, Chih-Chun Wang, Y. Charlie Hu:
Designing coded feedback for efficient network coding based opportunistic routing.
- Chun-Wei Chen, Chih-Yu Wang, Shih-Lung Chao, Hung-Yu Wei:
DANCE: a game-theoretical femtocell channel exchange mechanism.
- Shao-Ting Chang, Yin-Cheng Huang, Hung-Yu Wei:
Accelerometer-assisted power efficient Wi-Fi networking on public transportation system.
- Bin Ni, Naveen Santhapuri, Srihari Nelakuditi:
Wireless network coding and concurrent MAC: are these approaches complementary?
- Jinyang Shi, Kwok-Yan Lam, Ming Gu, Husheng Li:
BodySec: synchronized key distribution using biometric slots for wireless body sensor networks.
- Ming Xia, Yabo Dong, Wenyuan Xu, Dongming Lu, Xiang-Yang Li:
Multi-mode user-centric design of wireless sensor networks for long-term monitoring.
Volume 14, Number 2, April 2010 ACMMobiCom SRC posters - part II
- Xijun Wang, Wei Chen, Zhigang Cao:
An asynchronous multi-relay cooperation protocol exploiting rateless codes.
- Sriram Lakshmanan, Cheng-Lin Tsao, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
On coding concurrent transmissions in wireless networks.
- Kebin Liu, Zheng Yang, Mo Li, Zhongwen Guo, Ying Guo, Feng Hong, Xiaohui Yang, Yuan He, Yuan Feng, Yunhao Liu:
Oceansense: monitoring the sea with wireless sensor networks.
- Yuan He, Lufeng Mo, Yunhao Liu:
Why are long-term large-scale wireless sensor networks difficult: early experience with GreenOrbs.
- Xuan Bao, Ionut Constandache, Romit Roy Choudhury:
Highlights: event coverage in mobile social networks.
- Ahmed Saeed, Karim Habak, Mahmoud Fouad, Moustafa Youssef:
DNIS: a middleware for dynamic multiple network interfaces scheduling.
- Chase Gray, Chuan Qin, Jason M. O'Kane, Srihari Nelakuditi:
Movement strategies for intelligent mobile routers.
- A. Maiti, Fernando Peruani, Romit Roy Choudhury, Niloy Ganguly:
Broadcasting in DTN as an epidemic dynamics.
Volume 14, Number 3, July 2010 ACM MobiCom 2010 posters - part I
- Stefano Paris, Antonio Capone, Cristina Nita-Rotaru, Fabio Martignon:
A cross-layer reliability metric for wireless mesh networks with selfish participants.
- Juergen Eckert, Félix Jesús Villanueva, Reinhard German, Falko Dressler:
A self-organizing localization reference grid.
- Jie Yang, Yanzhi Ren, Yingying Chen, Mooi Choo Chuah:
A social community based approach for reducing the propagation of infectious diseases in healthcare.
- Jeeyoung Kim, Ahmed Helmy:
Analyzing mobility evolution in WLAN users: how predictable are we?
- Nils Aschenbruck, Alexander Bothe, Matthias Schwamborn:
Arbitrary street density distributions for modeling mobility in urban scenarios.
- Hang Yu, Lin Zhong, Ashutosh Sabharwal:
BeamAdapt: energy efficient beamsteering on mobile devices.
- Shahriyar Amini, Janne Lindqvist, Jason I. Hong, Maladau Mou, Rahul Raheja, Jialiu Lin, Norman M. Sadeh, Eran Toch:
Caché: caching location-enhanced content to improve user privacy.
- Cheng Wang, Xiang-Yang Li, ShaoJie Tang, Changjun Jiang, Yunhao Liu:
Capacity and delay in mobile ad hoc networks under Gaussian channel model.
- Soungwoo Kim, Heejun Roh, Wonjun Lee:
CMAC-ORS: a cooperative MAC protocol with on-demand relay selection for wireless LANs.
- Chun-Ta Kung, Ko-Wei Ma, Hung-Yu Wei:
Cognitive relay protocol: design, implementation and evaluation.
- Milena Radenkovic, Andrew Grundy:
Congestion aware data dissemination in social opportunistic networks.
- Bisheng Liu, Jerry T. Chiang, Jason J. Haas, Yih-Chun Hu:
Coward attacks in vehicular networks.
- Xuan Bao, Uichin Lee, Ivica Rimac, Romit Roy Choudhury:
DataSpotting: offloading cellular traffic via managed device-to-device data transfer at data spots.
- Rafael P. Laufer, Theodoros Salonidis, Henrik Lundgren, Pascal Le Guyadec:
Design and implementation of backpressure scheduling in wireless multi-hop networks: from theory to practice.
- Jun Yi, Christian Poellabauer, Xiaobo Sharon Hu, Thidapat Chantem, Liqiang Zhang:
Dynamic channel reservations for wireless multihop communications.
- Feng Wang, Dan Wang, Jiangchuan Liu:
Elevator as a mobile sink for high-rise structure monitoring.
- Farhana Ashraf, Robin Kravets, Nitin H. Vaidya:
Exploiting routing redundancy using MAC layer anycast to improve delay in WSN.
- Jae-Yong Yoo, JongWon Kim:
Centralized flow coordination for proportional fairness in enterprise wireless mesh networks.
Volume 14, Number 4, October 2010 ACM MobiCom 2010 posters - part II
Last update Tue May 21 19:35:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Eun-Kyu Lee, Soon-Young Oh, Mario Gerla:
Frequency quorum rendezvous for fast and resilient key establishment under jamming attack.
- Tingting Sun, Wade Trappe, Yanyong Zhang:
Improved AP association management using machine learning.
- Souvik Sen, Romit Roy Choudhury, Srihari Nelakuditi:
Listen before you talk, but on the frequency domain.
- Ahmad Rahmati, Clayton Shepard, Angela Nicoara, Lin Zhong, Jatinder Pal Singh:
Mobile TCP usage characteristics and the feasibility of network migration without infrastructure support.
- Saeed Moghaddam, Ahmed Helmy:
Modeling of internet usage in large mobile societies using self-organizing maps.
- Rahul Potharaju, Cristina Nita-Rotaru:
Pandora: a platform for worm simulations in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Xian Chen, Bing Wang, Kyoungwon Suh, Wei Wei:
Passive online wireless LAN health monitoring from a single measurement point.
- Udayan Kumar, Ahmed Helmy:
Proximity-based trust-advisor using encounters.
- Hongsheng Lu, Christian Poellabauer:
Balancing broadcast reliability and transmission range in VANETs.
- Bo Han, Pan Hui, Aravind Srinivasan:
Mobile data offloading in metropolitan area networks.
- Mehedi Bakht, Robin Kravets:
SearchLight: asynchronous neighbor discovery using systematic probing.
- Aarti Munjal, Tracy Camp, William Navidi:
SMOOTH: a simple way to model human walks.
- Sungwook Moon, Ahmed Helmy:
Spectral analysis of periodicity and regularity for mobile encounters in delay tolerant networks.
- Jingyao Zhang, Yi Tang, Sachin Hirve, Srikrishna Iyer, Patrick Schaumont, Yaling Yang:
SUNSHINE: a multi-domain sensor network simulator.
- Dan Levin, Harald Schiöberg, Ruben Merz, Cigdem Sengul:
TCPSpeaker: clean and dirty sides of the same slate.
- Jonathan Wellons, Yuan Xue:
The impact of topology in robust routing on wireless mesh networks.
- Yong Li, Yu Gong, Depeng Jin, Li Su, Lieguang Zeng, Pan Hui:
Towards an optimal malware defense system for DTN with heterogeneous devices.
- Pirathayini Srikantha, Marianna Carrera, Martin May:
Traffic shaping in wireless home networks.