Volume 39, Number 1, January 2005
- Shihyu Chou, Eric Jui-Lin Lu, Yi-Hui Chen:
X-RDR: a role-based delegation processor for web-based information systems.
- Jia Song:
Segment-based proxy caching for distributed cooperative media content servers.
- Chuan Zhan, Xianliang Lu, Meng-shu Hou, Xu Zhou:
A LVQ-based neural network anti-spam email approach.
- Manik Lal Das, Ashutosh Saxena, Ved Prakash Gulati, Deepak B. Phatak:
Hierarchical key management scheme using polynomial interpolation.
- Ting Yi Chang, Min-Shiang Hwang, Wei-Pang Yang:
A new multi-stage secret sharing scheme using one-way function.
- Meng-shu Hou, Xianliang Lu, Xu Zhou, Chuan Zhan:
A trust model of p2p system based on confirmation theory.
- Xu Zhou, Xianliang Lu, Meng-shu Hou, Chuan Zhan:
A speed-based adaptive dynamic parallel downloading technique.
- Ya-Fen Chang, Chin-Chen Chang:
An efficient authentication protocol for mobile satellite communication systems.
- Wei-Chi Ku, Min-Hung Chiang, Shen-Tien Chang:
Weaknesses of Yoon-Ryu-Yoo's hash-based password authentication scheme.
- Wei-Chi Ku, Shuai-Min Chen:
Cryptanalysis of a flexible remote user authentication scheme using smart cards.
Volume 39, Number 2, April 2005
- Edsger W. Dijkstra:
My recollections of operating system design.
- Cliff B. Jones, David B. Lomet, Alexander B. Romanovsky, Gerhard Weikum, Alan Fekete, Marie-Claude Gaudel, Henry F. Korth, Rogério de Lemos, J. Eliot B. Moss, Ravi Rajwar, Krithi Ramamritham, Brian Randell, Luís Rodrigues:
The atomic manifesto: a story in four quarks.
- Gertrude Neuman Levine:
The classification of deadlock prevention and avoidance is erroneous.
- Rushikesh K. Joshi, Subash Rajaa:
Modeling VP operation: the Diwali Festival Problem.
- Marisa Gil, Ruben Pinilla:
Thread coloring: a scheduler proposal from user to hardware threads.
- Robert Steinke, Micah Clark, Elihu McMahon:
A new pattern for flexible worker threads with in-place consumption message queues.
- Yair Wiseman:
ARC based superpaging.
- Catherine Dodge, Cynthia E. Irvine, Thuy D. Nguyen:
A study of initialization in Linux and OpenBSD.
- Kuo-Feng Hwang, I-En Liao:
Two attacks on a user friendly remote authentication scheme with smart cards.
Volume 39, Number 3, July 2005
- Yair Wiseman, Karsten Schwan, Patrick Widener:
Efficient end to end data exchange using configurable compression.
- Zhiqiang Lin, Chao Wang, Bing Mao, Li Xie:
A policy flexible architecture for secure operating system.
- Jorge Herrerías Guerrero, Roberto Gómez Cárdenas:
An example of communication between security tools: iptables - snort.
- Luo Guangchun, Xianliang Lu, Ting Yang:
The research on consistency of space/time of IDS.
- Yan Tang, Tao Wang, Xiaoming Li:
The design and implementation of LilyTask in shared memory.
- A. Vijay Srinivas, D. Janaki Ram:
A model for characterizing the scalability of distributed systems.
- Youhui Zhang, Dongsheng Wong, Weimin Zheng:
User-level checkpoint and recovery for LAM/MPI.
- Kuo-Qin Yan, Shu-Ching Wang:
The bounds of faulty components on consensus with dual failure modes.
- Yi-Hwa Chen, Jinn-ke Jan:
Enhancement of digital signature with message recovery using self-certified public keys and its variants.
Volume 39, Number 4, October 2005
Volume 39, Number 5, December 2005
Andrew Herbert, Kenneth P. Birman (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 20th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles 2005, SOSP 2005, Brighton, UK, October 23-26, 2005.
ACM 2005, ISBN 1-59593-079-5
Last update Tue May 21 19:36:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page