Volume 45, Number 1, January 2011 Systems work at Intel
Best paper from WOS'10 VII Brazilian workshop on operating systems
- Justin R. Rattner:
Research at Intel.
- Vishakha Gupta, Rob C. Knauerhase, Karsten Schwan:
Attaining system performance points: revisiting the end-to-end argument in system design for heterogeneous many-core systems.
- Gautham N. Chinya, Jamison D. Collins, Perry H. Wang, Hong Jiang, Guei-Yuan Lueh, Thomas Piazza, Hong Wang:
Bothnia: a dual-personality extension to the Intel integrated graphics driver.
- Dheeraj Reddy, David A. Koufaty, Paul Brett, Scott Hahn:
Bridging functional heterogeneity in multicore architectures.
- Vijay Vasudevan, David G. Andersen, Michael Kaminsky, Jason Franklin, Michael A. Kozuch, Iulian Moraru, Padmanabhan Pillai, Lawrence Tan:
Challenges and opportunities for efficient computing with FAWN.
- Michael P. Mesnier, Jason B. Akers:
Differentiated storage services.
- Arun Raghunath, John Keys, Mona Vij:
Direct data flows.
- Sadagopan Srinivasan, Li Zhao, Ramesh Illikkal, Ravishankar Iyer:
Efficient interaction between OS and architecture in heterogeneous platforms.
- Rob F. Van der Wijngaart, Timothy G. Mattson, Werner Haas:
Light-weight communications on Intel's single-chip cloud computer processor.
- Shimin Chen, Phillip B. Gibbons, Michael Kozuch, Todd C. Mowry:
Log-based architectures: using multicore to help software behave correctly.
- Shoumeng Yan, Xiaocheng Zhou, Ying Gao, Hu Chen, Gansha Wu, Sai Luo, Bratin Saha:
Optimizing a shared virtual memory system for a heterogeneous CPU-accelerator platform.
- Yuan Dong, Haiyang Zhu, Jinzhan Peng, Fang Wang, Michael P. Mesnier, Dawei Wang, Sun C. Chan:
RFS: a network file system for mobile devices and the cloud.
- Kevin R. Fall, Gianluca Iannaccone, Maziar Manesh, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Katerina J. Argyraki, Mihai Dobrescu, Norbert Egi:
RouteBricks: enabling general purpose network infrastructure.
- Petros Maniatis, Byung-Gon Chun:
Small trusted primitives for dependable systems.
- David (Yu) Zhu, Jaeyeon Jung, Dawn Song, Tadayoshi Kohno, David Wetherall:
TaintEraser: protecting sensitive data leaks using application-level taint tracking.
Volume 45, Number 2, July 2011 Summary of the distributed computing track of the 12th international conference on distributed computing and networking (ICDCN 2011)
Volume 45, Number 3, December 2011 Best papers from PLOS'11 sixth workshop on programming languages and operating systems
Best papers from SLAML'11 workshop on managing large-scale systems via the analysis of system logs and the application of machine learning techniques
- Eric Eide, Gilles Muller, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat, Olaf Spinczyk:
Summary of PLOS 2011: the sixth workshop on programming languages and operating systems.
- Suman Saha, Julia L. Lawall, Gilles Muller:
Finding resource-release omission faults in Linux.
- Reinhard Tartler, Daniel Lohmann, Christian Dietrich, Christoph Egger, Julio Sincero:
Configuration coverage in the analysis of large-scale system software.
- Lokesh Gidra, Gaël Thomas, Julien Sopena, Marc Shapiro:
Assessing the scalability of garbage collectors on many cores.
Best papers from HotPower'11 workshop on power aware computing and systems
- Peter Bodík:
Overview of the workshop on managing large-scale systems via the analysis of system logs and the application of machine learning techniques.
- Soila Kavulya, Kaustubh R. Joshi, Matti A. Hiltunen, Scott Daniels, Rajeev Gandhi, Priya Narasimhan:
Practical experiences with chronics discovery in large telecommunications systems.
- Sumit Basu, John Dunagan, Kevin Duh, Kiran-Kumar Muniswamy-Reddy:
BLR-D: applying bilinear logistic regression to factored diagnosis problems.
- Ivan Beschastnikh, Yuriy Brun, Michael D. Ernst, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Thomas E. Anderson:
Mining temporal invariants from partially ordered logs.
Best papers from MobiHeld'11 3rd ACM SOSP workshop on networking, systems, and applications on mobile handhelds
- Prabal Dutta, Ricardo Bianchini:
Workshop on power aware computing and systems (HotPower'11).
- Jie Chen, Ron Chi-Lung Chiang, H. Howie Huang, Guru Venkataramani:
Energy-aware writes to non-volatile main memory.
- Baris Aksanli, Jagannathan Venkatesh, Liuyi Eric Zhang, Tajana Rosing:
Utilizing green energy prediction to schedule mixed batch and service jobs in data centers.
- Timo Hönig, Christopher Eibel, Rüdiger Kapitza, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat:
SEEP: exploiting symbolic execution for energy-aware programming.
Last update Thu May 23 19:28:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lakshminarayanan Subramanian:
Overview of the 3rd ACM SOSP workshop on networking, systems and applications on mobile handhelds.
- Umar Javed, Dongsu Han, Ramón Cáceres, Jeffrey Pang, Srinivasan Seshan, Alexander Varshavsky:
Predicting handoffs in 3G networks.
- Mehedi Bakht, Matt Trower, Robin Kravets:
Searchlight: helping mobile devices find their neighbors.
- H. Andrés Lagar-Cavilla, Kaustubh R. Joshi, Alexander Varshavsky, Jeffrey Bickford, Darwin Parra:
Traffic backfilling: subsidizing lunch for delay-tolerant applications in UMTS networks.