Volume 46, Number 1, January 2012 Best papers from LADIS 2011:
fifth workshop on large-scale distributed systems and middleware
Best papers from SBESC 2011:
Brazilian symposium on computing system engineering
- Luis Rodrigues, Divyakant Agrawal, Ymir Vigfusson, Gregory Chockler:
Summary of the 5th workshop on large-scale distributed systems and middleware (LADIS 2011).
- Jun'ichi Tatemura, Oliver Po, Hakan Hacigümüs:
Microsharding: a declarative approach to support elastic OLTP workloads.
- Florin Rusu, Alin Dobra:
GLADE: a scalable framework for efficient analytics.
- Viet-Trung Tran, Bogdan Nicolae, Gabriel Antoniu:
Towards scalable array-oriented active storage: the pyramid approach.
- Joel L. Wolf, Andrey Balmin, Deepak Rajan, Kirsten Hildrum, Rohit Khandekar, Sujay Parekh, Kun-Lung Wu, Rares Vernica:
CIRCUMFLEX: a scheduling optimizer for MapReduce workloads with shared scans.
- Siddhartha Sen, Michael J. Freedman:
Commensal cuckoo: secure group partitioning for large-scale services.
- Guy Laden, Roie Melamed, Ymir Vigfusson:
Adaptive and dynamic funnel replication in clouds.
- Dahlia Malkhi, Mahesh Balakrishnan, John D. Davis, Vijayan Prabhakaran, Ted Wobber:
From paxos to CORFU: a flash-speed shared log.
- Antonio Augusto Fröhlich, Leandro Buss Becker, George Lima, Stefan Petters, Dilma M. da Silva, Edna Natividade Silva Barros:
Brazilian symposium on computing system engineering.
- Elder Vicente, Rivalino Matias, Lucio Borges de Araujo, Autran Macedo:
Evaluation of compound system calls in the Linux kernel.
- Tiago Rogério Mück, Antônio Augusto Fröhlich, Michael Gernoth, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat:
Implementing OS components in hardware using AOP.
- Marco A. Wehrmeister, Joao G. Packer, Luis M. Ceron:
Support for early verification of embedded real-time systems through UML models simulation.
- Ríad Nassiffe, Eduardo Camponogara, George Lima:
Optimizing quality of service in real-time systems under energy constraints.
Volume 46, Number 2, July 2012 Extended papers from GCM 2011:
second international workshop on green computing middleware Best paper and research projects from EWDCC 2012:
first european workshop on dependable cloud computing Individual submissions
Volume 46, Number 3, December 2012 Special topic:
systems work at NetApp
Last update Tue May 21 19:36:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Scott Dawkins, Kaladhar Voruganti, John D. Strunk:
Systems research and innovation in data ONTAP.
- Daniel Ellard, Craig Everhart, Theresa Raj:
Glitz: cross-vendor federated file systems.
- Timothy Bisson, Yuvraj Patel, Shankar Pasupathy:
Designing a fast file system crawler with incremental differencing.
- Jayanta Basak, Kushal Wadhwani, Kaladhar Voruganti, Srinivasan Narayanamurthy, Vipul Mathur, Siddhartha Nandi:
Model building for dynamic multi-tenant provider environments.
- Lakshmi N. Bairavasundaram, Gokul Soundararajan, Vipul Mathur, Kaladhar Voruganti, Kiran Srinivasan:
Responding rapidly to service level violations using virtual appliances.
- Atul Goel, Peter F. Corbett:
RAID triple parity.
- John D. Strunk:
Hybrid aggregates: combining SSDs and HDDs in a single storage pool.
- Giridhar Appaji Nag Yasa, P. C. Nagesh:
Space savings and design considerations in variable length deduplication.