Volume 75, Number 1, January 1999
- E. Öztop, Adem Yasar Mülayim, Volkan Atalay, Fatos T. Yarman-Vural:
Repulsive attractive network for baseline extraction on document images.
- Adriana Dapena, Luis Castedo:
Stochastic gradient adaptive algorithms for blind source separation.
- Joseph S. Paul, M. Ramasubba Reddy, V. Jagadeesh Kumar:
A cepstral transformation technique for dissociation of wide QRS-type ECG signals using DCT.
- Davide Mattera:
Identification of polyperiodic Volterra systems by means of input-output noisy measurements.
- Rudy Moddemeijer:
A statistic to estimate the variance of the histogram-based mutual information estimator based on dependent pairs of observations.
- Luowen Li, Lihua Xie, Wei-Yong Yan, Yeng Chai Soh:
Frequency weighted optimal order reduction of digital filters.
- Gregory Kotler, Valeri Kontorovich, Vladimir Lyandres, Serguei Primak:
On the Markov model of shot noise.
- SeongJoon Baek, MyungJin Bae, Koeng-Mo Sung:
A fast vector quantization encoding algorithm using multiple projection axes.
- Patrick Duvaut, David Declercq:
Statistical properties of the pseudo-Wigner-Ville representation of normal random processes.
Volume 75, Number 2, June 1999
- Mounir Ghogho, Bernard Garel:
Maximum likelihood estimation of amplitude-modulated time series.
- Nabil Charkani, Yannick Deville:
Self-adaptive separation of convolutively mixed signals with a recursive structure. Part II: Theoretical extensions and application to synthetic and real signals.
- Zhiqiang Tan, Yeng Chai Soh, Lihua Xie:
H2 optimal envelope-constrained FIR filter design: An LMI approach.
- Ing Yann Soon, Soo Ngee Koh, Chai Kiat Yeo:
Improved noise suppression filter using self-adaptive estimator of probability of speech absence.
- Fulvio Gini, Alfonso Farina, Fabrizio Lombardini:
Effects of foliage on the formation of K-distributed SAR imagery.
- Ioannis Pratikakis, Hichem Sahli, Jan Cornelis:
Low level image partitioning guided by the gradient watershed hierarchy.
- David N. Swingler:
Approximations to the Cramer-Rao lower bound for a single damped exponential signal.
Volume 75, Number 3, June 1999
Last update Tue May 21 19:36:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page