Volume 79, Number 1, November 1999
- Enzo Baccarelli, Roberto Cusani:
Parameter identification of quasi-stationary Rayleigh-faded time-varying digital channels.
- Ljubisa A. Stankovic, Johann F. Böhme:
Time-frequency analysis of multiple resonances in combustion engine signals.
- Martin Kristensson, Magnus Jansson, Björn E. Ottersten:
Modified IQML and weighted subspace fitting without eigendecomposition.
- Hwee Huat Tan, Lixin Shen, Jo Yew Tham:
New biorthogonal multiwavelets for image compression.
- Jean Michel Rouvaen, A. Djebbari, Atika Menhaj-Rivenq, Al. Djebbari, Z. Chama:
An algorithm for signal reconstruction from its phase based upon least square criteria.
- K. V. S. Hari, B. V. Ramakrishnan:
Performance analysis of a modified spatial smoothing technique for direction estimation.
- Vladimir A. Kazakov:
One-dimensional kinetic equations for non-Markovian processes and statistical analysis problems of systems driven by the asymmetrical binary Markovian process.
- Salvador Olmos, José García, Raimon Jané, Pablo Laguna:
ECG signal compression plus noise filtering with truncated orthogonal expansions.
- Sheng Chen, Bing Lam Luk:
Adaptive simulated annealing for optimization in signal processing applications.
Volume 79, Number 2, December 1999
Volume 79, Number 3, December 1999
Last update Tue May 21 15:17:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page