Volume 11, Number 1, March 2003
Volume 11, Number 2, April 2003
Volume 11, Numbers 3-4, July 2003
- Gaspare Galati:
Simulation in air traffic management.
- Andres Zellweger:
Simulation in CNS/ATM research with examples from the United States.
- Sven Kaltenhäuser:
Tower and airport simulation: flexibility as a premise for successful research.
- Gaspare Galati, Maurizio Naldi, Gabriele Pavan:
Stochastic simulation techniques as related to innovation in communications-navigation-surveillance and air traffic management (CNS/ATM).
- Chungen Yin, Lasse Rosendahl, Zhongyang Luo:
Methods to improve prediction performance of ANN models.
- C. L. Lim, N. B. Jones, Sarah K. Spurgeon, J. J. A. Scott:
Reconstruction of human neuromuscular control signals using a sliding mode control technique.
- E. Jack Chen, W. David Kelton:
Determining simulation run length with the runs test.
- Mara Nikolaidou, Dimosthenis Anagnostopoulos:
A distributed system simulation modelling approach.
- H. S. Seo, Tae Ho Cho:
An application of blackboard architecture for the coordination among the security systems.
- Chiaming Yen, Wujeng Li:
A web-based computer-aided pneumatic circuit design software.
- Timotej Kodek, Marko Munih:
An analysis of static and dynamic joint torques in elbow flexion-extension movements.
Volume 11, Numbers 5-6, August 2003
- Franco Maceri, Fabio Casciati:
Modelling and simulation of advanced problems and smart systems in civil engineering.
- Giuseppe Vairo:
A numerical model for wind loads simulation on long-span bridges.
- Fabio Casciati, Alessandro De Stefano, Emiliano Matta:
Simulating a conical tuned liquid damper.
- Alessandro Baratta, Ottavia Corbi:
Dynamic response and control of hysteretic structures.
- Ottavia Corbi:
Shape memory alloys and their application in structural oscillations attenuation.
- Giovanni Caruso, Sergio Galeani, Laura Menini:
Active vibration control of an elastic plate using multiple piezoelectric sensors and actuators.
- Lucia Faravelli, Roberto Rossi, Guido Torelli:
Numerical testing of a programmable microcontroller with fuzzy and adaptive features.
- Gabriele Cricri, Raimondo Luciano:
Micro- and macro-failure models of heterogeneous media with micro-structure.
- F. Lebon:
Contact problems with friction: models and simulations.
- Domenico Bruno, Fabrizio Greco:
An efficient model of mixed-mode delamination in laminated composites including bridging mechanisms.
- Paolo Lonetti, Raffaele Zinno:
Simulation of multiple delaminations in composite laminates under mixed-mode deformations.
Volume 11, Numbers 7-8, December 2003
Last update Sat May 25 16:47:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hans Jürgen Halin:
- Luigi Carullo, Angelo Furfaro, Libero Nigro, Francesco Pupo:
Modelling and simulation of complex systems using TPN Designer.
- Antonio Coronato, Giuseppe De Pietro, Antonino Mazzeo, Luigi Romano:
Improving the QoS of MPEG2 streaming over wireless LANs.
- David J. Barnes, Tim R. Hopkins:
The impact of programming paradigms on the efficiency of an individual-based simulation model.
- M. A. Hossain, B. K. Bala, M. A. Satter:
Simulation of natural air drying of maize in cribs.
- Tor-Martin Tveit:
A simulation model of a sulphuric acid production process as an integrated part of an energy system.
- Ercan Köse, Ersan Basar, Emrullah Demirci, Abdulaziz Güneroglu, Sebnem Erkebay:
Simulation of marine traffic in Istanbul Strait.
- Qiuwen Chen, Arthur E. Mynett:
Effects of cell size and configuration in cellular automata based prey-predator modelling.
- Sung-Kwun Oh, Witold Pedrycz, Ho-Sung Park:
Multi-FNN identification based on HCM clustering and evolutionary fuzzy granulation.
- David R. C. Hill:
URNG: A portable optimization technique for software applications requiring pseudo-random numbers.