Volume 17, Number 1, January 2009
- Wolfgang Borutzky:
Bond graph modelling.
- Wolfgang Borutzky:
Bond graph modelling and simulation of multidisciplinary systems - An introduction.
- N. Banerjee, A. K. Saha, R. Karmakar, R. Bhattacharyya:
Bond graph modeling of a railway truck on curved track.
- J. L. Baliño:
Galerkin finite element method for incompressible thermofluid flows framed within the bond graph theory.
- S. H. Birkett:
Directed bondgraphs and integral matroids.
- S. H. Birkett:
Regularity of bondgraphs and directed bondgraphs.
- Peter C. Breedveld:
Stability of rigid body rotation from a bond graph perspective.
- Majda Cohodar, Wolfgang Borutzky, Vjekoslav Damic:
Comparison of different formulations of 2D beam elements based on Bond Graph technique.
- Vanessa Díaz-Zuccarini, D. Rafirou, Jacques LeFèvre, D. Rodney Hose, Patricia V. Lawford:
Systemic modelling and computational physiology: The application of Bond Graph boundary conditions for 3D cardiovascular models.
- Alejandro Donaire, Sergio Junco:
Derivation of Input-State-Output Port-Hamiltonian Systems from bond graphs.
- Alejandro Donaire, Sergio Junco:
Energy shaping, interconnection and damping assignment, and integral control in the bond graph domain.
- Tulga Ersal, Hosam K. Fathy, Jeffrey L. Stein:
Structural simplification of modular bond-graph models based on junction inactivity.
- Tulga Ersal, Hosam K. Fathy, Jeffrey L. Stein:
Orienting body coordinate frames using Karhunen-Loève expansion for more effective structural simplification.
- Peter J. Gawthrop, D. J. Wagg, S. A. Neild:
Bond graph based control and substructuring.
- K. Medjaher, Arun K. Samantaray, Belkacem Ould Bouamama:
Bond graph model of a vertical U-tube steam condenser coupled with a heat exchanger.
- Omar Mouhib, Audrey Jardin, Wilfrid Marquis-Favre, Eric Bideaux, Daniel Thomasset:
Optimal control problem in bond graph formalism.
- Anca-Maria Pirvu, Geneviève Dauphin-Tanguy, Philippe Kubiak:
Automatic adaptation of a bond graph model to transfer function specifications.
- D. Geoff Rideout, Jeffrey L. Stein, Loucas S. Louca:
Extension and application of an algorithm for systematic identification of weak coupling and partitions in dynamic system models.
- Gregorio Romero, Jesús Félez, Joaquín Maroto, Jose Manuel Mera:
Efficient simulation of mechanism kinematics using bond graphs.
- Arun K. Samantaray:
Modeling and analysis of preloaded liquid spring/damper shock absorbers.
Volume 17, Number 2, February 2009
- Enver Ever, Orhan Gemikonakli, Ram Chakka:
Analytical modelling and simulation of small scale, typical and highly available Beowulf clusters with breakdowns and repairs.
- Fangyi Zhou, Simaan M. AbouRizk, Hussien T. Al-Battaineh:
Optimisation of construction site layout using a hybrid simulation-based system.
- Abdalla M. Hanashi, Aamir Siddique, Irfan Awan, Michael E. Woodward:
Performance evaluation of dynamic probabilistic broadcasting for flooding in mobile ad hoc networks.
- H. Madadi Kojabadi:
Active power and MRAS based rotor resistance identification of an IM drive.
- Min Ouyang, Qi Fei, Ming-Hui Yu, Gao-Xia Wang, En-Jie Luan:
Effects of redundant systems on controlling the disaster spreading in networks.
- Morteza Mohammad-Zaheri, Lei Chen, Ali Ghaffari, John Willison:
A combination of linear and nonlinear activation functions in neural networks for modeling a de-superheater.
- Andriy Levytskyy, Hans Vangheluwe, Léon J. M. Rothkrantz, Henk Koppelaar:
MDE and customization of modeling and simulation web applications.
- Helen D. Karatza:
Performance of gang scheduling strategies in a parallel system.
- Rahime Sancar Edis, Arslan Ornek:
Simulation analysis of lot streaming in job shops with transportation queue disciplines.
- Kun Wang, Zhihui Du, Yinong Chen, Sanli Li:
V3COCA: An effective clustering algorithm for complicated objects and its application in breast cancer research and diagnosis.
- Zheng Zhang, Dong Un An, Hyongsuk Kim, Kil To Chong:
Comparative study of Matrix exponential and Taylor series discretization methods for nonlinear ODEs.
Volume 17, Number 3, March 2009
- Irfan Awan, Lin Guan, Xin Gang Wang, Iain W. Phillips:
Performance modelling and evaluation of telecommunication systems.
- Liqiang Zhang, Yu-Jen Cheng, Xiaobo Zhou:
Rate avalanche: Effects on the performance of multi-rate 802.11 wireless networks.
- Kyungtae Kang, Jinwoo Park, Heonshik Shin:
On the effect of Reed-Solomon coding with maximum block interleaving on MPEG-4 FGS video quality in 3G broadcasting.
- Sergey Gorinsky, Eric J. Friedman, Shane G. Henderson, Christoph Jechlitschek:
Efficient fair algorithms for message communication.
- Jumpot Phuritatkul, Kien Nguyen, Michihiro Koibuchi, Yusheng Ji, Kensuke Fukuda, Shunji Abe, Jun Matsukata, Shigeo Urushidani, Shigeki Yamada:
Impact of QoS operations on an experimental testbed network.
- Talal Edwan, Bogdan V. Ghita, Xingang Wang:
DSP-based bottleneck bandwidth estimation.
- Patrick Maillé, Bruno Tuffin, Yiping Xing, Rajarathnam Chandramouli:
User strategy learning when pricing a RED buffer.
- Lin Guan, Irfan-Ullah Awan, Iain W. Phillips, Alan Grigg, Waltenegus Dargie:
Performance analysis of a threshold-based discrete-time queue using maximum entropy.
Volume 17, Number 4, April 2009
- Hyung-Jong Kim, Myuhng Joo Kim, Yoonjeong Kim, Hyun Cheol Jeong:
DEVS-Based modeling of VoIP spam callers' behavior for SPIT level calculation.
- Suman Maiti, Chandan Chakraborty, Sabyasachi Sengupta:
Simulation studies on model reference adaptive controller based speed estimation technique for the vector controlled permanent magnet synchronous motor drive.
- Ugur Ziya Yildirim, Barbaros Ç. Tansel, Ihsan Sabuncuoglu:
A multi-modal discrete-event simulation model for military deployment.
- Alexander Siemers, Dag Fritzson, Iakov Nakhimovski:
General meta-model based co-simulations applied to mechanical systems.
- Andrea D'Ambrogio, Giuseppe Iazeolla, Leonardo Pasini, Alessandra Pieroni:
Simulation model building of traffic intersections.
- Gauthier Quesnel, Raphaël Duboz, Éric Ramat:
The Virtual Laboratory Environment - An operational framework for multi-modelling, simulation and analysis of complex dynamical systems.
- Mir-Hossein Moosavi, Nasser Fatouraee, Hamid Katoozian:
Finite element analysis of blood flow characteristics in a Ventricular Assist Device (VAD).
- José Domingo Álvarez, José Luis Guzmán, Luis José Yebra, Manuel Berenguel:
Hybrid modeling of central receiver solar power plants.
- Manuel J. Betancur, Fajith Martínez, Carlos Ocampo, Jaime A. Moreno, Germán Buitrón, Iván Moreno-Andrade:
Acclimatization model of an aerobic bioreactor for the treatment of toxic wastewater.
- K. G. Firouzjah, A. Sheikholeslami:
A current independent method based on synchronized voltage measurement for fault location on transmission lines.
- Saeed Shirazian, Abdolreza Moghadassi, Sadegh Moradi:
Numerical simulation of mass transfer in gas-liquid hollow fiber membrane contactors for laminar flow conditions.
- Lin Huang, Haili Liao, Bin Wang, Yongle Li:
Numerical simulation for aerodynamic derivatives of bridge deck.
- Qinglong Meng, Yuan Wang, Xiuying Yan, Zhiqiang Li:
CFD assisted modeling for control system design: A case study.
- Dusan Stefanovic, Nenad Stefanovic, B. Radenkovic:
Supply network modelling and simulation methodology.
Volume 17, Number 5, May 2009
- T.-J. Yeh, Feng-Kung Wu:
Modeling and robust control of worm-gear driven systems.
- Ikbal Eski, Sahin Yildirim:
Vibration control of vehicle active suspension system using a new robust neural network control system.
- Qifang Ye, Jiangping Chen:
Dynamic analysis of a pilot-operated two-stage solenoid valve used in pneumatic system.
- Min Ouyang, Liu Hong, Zijun Mao, Ming-Hui Yu, Fei Qi:
A methodological approach to analyze vulnerability of interdependent infrastructures.
- Chang Han Bae:
A simulation study of installation locations and capacity of regenerative absorption inverters in DC 1500 V electric railways system.
- Sunil C. Joshi:
Pragmatism in semi-steady modular finite-grid simulation methodology for aerospace composites manufacturing.
- I. Castilla, F. C. García, R. M. Aguilar:
Exploiting concurrency in the implementation of a discrete event simulator.
- Hussam Jouhara, Brian P. Axcell:
Modelling and simulation techniques for forced convection heat transfer in heat sinks with rectangular fins.
- K. G. Firouzjah, A. Sheikholeslami, M. R. Karami-Mollaei, F. Heydari:
A predictive current control method for shunt active filter with windowing based wavelet transform in harmonic detection.
- J. Purbolaksono, A. Khinani, A. A. Ali, A. Z. Rashid, N. F. Nordin:
Iterative technique and finite element simulation for supplemental condition monitoring of water-tube boiler.
- Suvarun Dalapati, Chandan Chakraborty:
Dynamic performance of a dead-band controlled capacitor charging type inverter.
- Luis Iribarne, Rosa Ayala, José Antonio Torres:
A DPS-based system modelling method for 3D-structures simulation in manufacturing processes.
- Yuanjie Rong, Chunwen Li, Qingqing Ding:
An adaptive harmonic detection and a novel current control strategy for unified power quality conditioner.
- Maik Keller, Andreas Kolb:
Real-time simulation of time-of-flight sensors.
- Ni Li, Xiao-Yuan Peng:
Research on Service-Oriented SBA supporting environment.
Volume 17, Number 6, July 2009
- Saeed Jazebi, Behrooz Vahidi, Seyed Hossein Hosseinian, J. Faiz:
Magnetizing inrush current identification using wavelet based gaussian mixture models.
- Muhammad Azizur Rahman, Algirdas Pakstas, Frank Zhigang Wang:
Network modelling and simulation tools.
- Dongliang Zhang, Changjun Jiang, Shu Li:
A fast adaptive load balancing method for parallel particle-based simulations.
- Tomi Roinila, Tomi Helin, Matti Vilkko, Teuvo Suntio, Hannu Koivisto:
Circular correlation based identification of switching power converter with uncertainty analysis using fuzzy density approach.
- Giampietro Allasia, R. Besenghi, Roberto Cavoretto:
Adaptive detection and approximation of unknown surface discontinuities from scattered data.
- Mohamed Jemli, Hechmi Ben Azza, Moncef Gossa:
Real-time implementation of IRFOC for Single-Phase Induction Motor drive using dSpace DS 1104 control board.
- Azura Che Soh, Marzuki Khalid, Mohammad Hamiruce Marhaban, Rubiyah Yusof:
Modeling of a multilane-multiple intersection based on queue theory and standard approach techniques.
- Marin Marinov, José Viegas:
A simulation modelling methodology for evaluating flat-shunted yard operations.
- Alexander Siemers, Dag Fritzson:
Visualisation and data representation for large scale multibody simulations with detailed contact analysis: A case study.
- Anton Sodja, Borut Zupancic:
Modelling thermal processes in buildings using an object-oriented approach and Modelica.
- Haibin Duan, Senqi Liu, Daobo Wang, Xiufen Yu:
Design and realization of hybrid ACO-based PID and LuGre friction compensation controller for three degree-of-freedom high precision flight simulator.
Volume 17, Number 7, August 2009
- Shaowen Lu, John A. Schromans:
Error analysis in accelerated session-level MANET simulations.
- H. F. Ho, Yiu-Kwong Wong, Ahmad B. Rad:
Adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control with chattering elimination for nonlinear SISO systems.
- S. Y. Wang, C. L. Chou:
NCTUns tool for wireless vehicular communication network researches.
- Jeng Farn Lee, Meng Chang Chen, Cheng-Lin Tsao:
Sniffing out correct error frame model for the ns-2 simulator.
- Yung-Chia Chang, Wen-Chih Chen, Yung-Nien Yang, Hui-Cheng Chao:
A flexible web-based simulation game for production and logistics management courses.
- Dianliang Wu, Yong Hu, Xiumin Fan:
Visual simulation for granular rocks crush in virtual environment based on fractal geometry.
- Selim Koroglu, Nurettin Umurkan, Osman Kilic, F. Attar:
An approach to the calculation of multilayer magnetic shielding using artificial neural network.
- Zafeirios C. Papazachos, Helen D. Karatza:
The impact of task service time variability on gang scheduling performance in a two-cluster system.
- J. Sargolzaei, A. Kianifar:
Modeling and simulation of wind turbine Savonius rotors using artificial neural networks for estimation of the power ratio and torque.
- Yang Han, Lin Xu, Muhammad Mansoor Khan, Gang Yao, Lidan Zhou, Chen Chen:
A novel synchronization scheme for grid-connected converters by using adaptive linear optimal filter based PLL (ALOF-PLL).
- M. Rizwan Khan, Atif Iqbal:
Extended Kalman filter based speeds estimation of series-connected five-phase two-motor drive system.
Volume 17, Number 8, September 2009
- Yinong Chen, Wei-Tek Tsai:
Towards dependable service-orientated computing systems.
- Geguang Pu, Zheng Wang, Lei Zhou, Hanyi Zhang, Tao Wang, Chuchao Yang, Liyang Peng, Meng Sun:
Static validation of WS-CDL documents.
- Vuong Xuan Tran, Hidekazu Tsuji, Ryosuke Masuda:
A new QoS ontology and its QoS-based ranking algorithm for Web services.
- Xiaoying Bai, Yongli Liu, Lijun Wang, Peide Zhong:
Model-based monitoring and policy enforcement of services.
- Yanbo Han, Jing Wang, Peng Zhang:
Business-oriented service modeling: A case study.
- Lu Liu, Duncan Russell, Jie Xu, David Webster, Zongyang Luo, Colin C. Venters, John K. Davies:
Modelling and simulation of Network Enabled Capability on service-oriented architecture.
Volume 17, Number 9, October 2009
- Geyong Min, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
Advances in system performance modelling, analysis and enhancement.
- Peter G. Harrison, Catalina M. Lladó, Ramón Puigjaner:
A unified approach to modelling the performance of concurrent systems.
- Behdis Eslamnour, Shoukat Ali:
Measuring robustness of computing systems.
- Farshad Safaei, Ahmad Khonsari, Mahmood Fathy, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
Adaptive wormhole routing in tori with faults: A mathematical approach.
- Abdullah Kayi, Tarek A. El-Ghazawi, Gregory B. Newby:
Performance issues in emerging homogeneous multi-core architectures.
- Xiaolong Jin, Geyong Min:
Analytical queue length distributions of GPS systems with long range dependent service capacity.
- Torsten Hoefler, Timo Schneider, Andrew Lumsdaine:
LogGP in theory and practice - An in-depth analysis of modern interconnection networks and benchmarking methods for collective operations.
- Sina Meraji, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
Adaptive routing in wormhole-switched necklace-cubes: Analytical modelling and performance comparison.
Volume 17, Number 10, November 2009 Original Research Papers
Last update Sat May 18 20:53:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ahmed Abbadi, Y. Koutsawa, A. Carmasol, S. Belouettar, Z. Azari:
Experimental and numerical characterization of honeycomb sandwich composite panels.
- Ajay Kumar, Sanjay Marwaha, Amarpal Singh, Anupama Marwaha:
Performance investigation of a permanent magnet generator.
- Juing-Shian Chiou, Ming-Tang Liu:
Numerical simulation for Fuzzy-PID controllers and helping EP reproduction with PSO hybrid algorithm.
- Chen Liu, Qing-pu Zhang, Xue Zhang:
Emergence and disappearance of traffic congestion in weight-evolving networks.
- A. Saleem, Chi-Biu Wong, Jun-Sheng Pu, Philip R. Moore:
Mixed-reality environment for frictional parameters identification in servo-pneumatic system.
- Frederic Lanoue, Aurelian Vadean, Bernard Sanschagrin:
Finite element analysis and contact modelling considerations of interference fits for fretting fatigue strength calculations.
- Yunong Zhang, Chenfu Yi, Weimu Ma:
Simulation and verification of Zhang neural network for online time-varying matrix inversion.
- Sidhartha Panda:
Differential evolutionary algorithm for TCSC-based controller design.
- Peng Wen, Yan Li:
Minimum packet drop sequences based networked control system model with embedded Markov chain.
- Sakshi Kaushal, R. K. Sharma:
Performance analysis of adaptive buffer management mechanism using autoregressive based MPEG-4 encoded video traffic model.
- Benlian Xu, Qinglan Chen, Xiaoying Wang, Jihong Zhu:
A novel estimator with moving ants.
- Zhihui Du, Man Wang, Yinong Chen, Yin Ye, Xudong Chai:
The Triangular Pyramid Scheduling Model and algorithm for PDES in Grid.
- Yonglin Lei, Weiping Wang, Qun Li, Yifan Zhu:
A transformation model from DEVS to SMP2 based on MDA.
- Zhengkun Feng, Henri Champliaud, Thien-My Dao:
Numerical study of non-kinematical conical bending with cylindrical rolls.
- Yuanliang Zhang, Jae Byung Park, Kil To Chong:
Controller design for nonlinear systems with time delay using model algorithm control (MAC).
- Farrukh Nagi, J. I. Inayat-Hussain, Syed Khaleel Ahmed:
Fuzzy bang-bang relay control of a single-axis active magnetic bearing system.
- Juan Garrido, Ángel Zafra, Francisco Vázquez:
Object oriented modelling and simulation of hydropower plants with run-of-river scheme: A new simulation tool.