Volume 6, Number 1, 15 January 1998
Volume 6, Number 2, 15 February 1998
Volume 6, Number 3, 15 March 1998
- Felix Breitenecker, Irmgard Husinsky:
- Peter M. A. Sloot, Andy D. Pimentel, Louis O. Hertzberger:
Design issues for high performance simulation.
- Juan José Ramos, Miquel Angel Piera, Ignasi Serra:
The use of physical knowledge to guide formula manipulation in system modelling.
- Krzysztof Pawlikowski, Donald C. McNickle, Gregory Ewing:
Coverage of confidence intervals in sequential steady-state simulation.
- Dietmar Dorninger, Günther Karigl, Josef Loidl:
A cellular automaton model for chromosome interlocking in meiotic pairing.
- Christian Stöcklmayer, Wilhelm Höflinger:
Simulation of the filtration behaviour of dust filters.
- Anne Niemenmaa, Jari Lappalainen, Ismo Laukkanen, Sami Tuuri, Kaj Juslin:
A multi-purpose tool for dynamic simulation of paper mills.
- Leon Zlajpah:
Simulation of n-R planar manipulators.
- Michael Fette, Jürgen Voss, Liliana Oprea, Corneliu Velicescu:
Modelling and simulation of high-voltage transmission lines with frequency dependent parameters.
Volume 6, Number 4, 15 May 1998
Volume 6, Number 5, 15 July 1998
Volume 6, Number 6, 15 September 1998
Volume 6, Number 7, 15 November 1998
Volume 6, Number 8, 15 December 1998
Last update Wed May 22 18:20:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Simonetta Balsamo, C. Manconi:
Rollback overhead reduction methods for time warp distributed simulation.
- Borut Zupancic:
Extension software for real-time control system design and implementation with MATLAB-SIMULINK.
- Chris M. N. Tofts:
Exact, analytic, and locally approximate solutions to discrete event-simulation problems.