Volume 24, Number 1, January 2012 Editorials Research Articles
Volume 24, Number 2, March 2012 International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE 2009)
- Ita Richardson, Daniel J. Paulish, June M. Verner:
Research directions for global software engineering - where to next?
- Rafael Prikladnicki:
Propinquity in global software engineering: examining perceived distance in globally distributed project teams.
- Alexander Boden, Gabriela Avram, Liam J. Bannon, Volker Wulf:
Knowledge sharing practices and the impact of cultural factors: reflections on two case studies of offshoring in SME.
- Marcelo Cataldo, Sangeeth Nambiar:
The impact of geographic distribution and the nature of technical coupling on the quality of global software development projects.
- Olly Gotel, Vidya Kulkarni, Moniphal Say, Christelle Scharff, Thanwadee Sunetnanta:
Quality indicators on global software development projects: does 'getting to know you' really matter?
- Arttu Piri, Tuomas Niinimäki, Casper Lassenius:
Fear and distrust in global software engineering projects.
- Muhammad Ali Babar:
A framework for groupware-supported software architecture evaluation process in global software development.
Volume 24, Number 3, April 2012 Business Process Modeling, Development and Support
- Selmin Nurcan, Rainer Schmidt, Ilia Bider, Gil Regev:
Special issue on business process lifecycle: design, deployment, operation and evaluation.
- Sebastian Adam, Norman Riegel, Jörg Dörr, Özgür Ünalan, Daniel Kerkow:
From business processes to software services and vice versa - an improved transition through service-oriented requirements engineering.
- Roland Ukor, Andy Carpenter:
Service selection and horizontal multi-sourcing in process-oriented capability outsourcing.
- Stefan Zugal, Jakob Pinggera, Barbara Weber:
Toward enhanced life-cycle support for declarative processes.
- Arnon Sturm:
Supporting business process analysis via data warehousing.
- Khurram Shahzad, Jelena Zdravkovic:
Process warehouses in practice: a goal-driven method for business process analysis.
- Antonio De Nicola, Michele Missikoff, Fabrizio Smith:
Towards a method for business process and informal business rules compliance.
- Rainer Schmidt:
Meta-service support for the business process life cycle.
Volume 24, Number 4, June 2012 Research Articles
Volume 24, Number 5, August 2012 Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement (EuroSPI 2009)
- Miklós Biró, Richard Messnarz:
Topics in Software, Systems and Services Process Improvement.
- Patricia A. McQuaid:
Software disasters - understanding the past, to improve the future.
- Michael Steiner, Monique Blaschke, Michael Philipp, Tomas Schweigert:
Make test process assessment similar to software process assessment - the Test SPICE approach.
- Ivan Garcia, Carla Pacheco, Eloy Mendoza, José Antonio Calvo-Manzano, Gonzalo Cuevas Agustín, Tomás San Feliu Gilabert:
Managing the software process with a software process improvement tool in a small enterprise.
- Antònia Mas Picahaco, Bartomeu Fluxà, Esperança Amengual Alcover:
Lessons learned from an ISO/IEC 15504 SPI programme in a company.
- Mika Johansson, Risto Nevalainen:
Additional requirements for process assessment in safety-critical software and systems domain.
- José Antonio Calvo-Manzano, Gonzalo Cuevas Agustín, Gerzón Gómez, Jezreel Mejia, Mirna Muñoz, Tomás San Feliu Gilabert:
Methodology for process improvement through basic components and focusing on the resistance to change.
- Morten Korsaa, Miklós Biró, Richard Messnarz, Jörn Johansen, Detlef Vohwinkel, Risto Nevalainen, Tomas Schweigert:
The SPI manifesto and the ECQA SPI manager certification scheme.
- Volver Bachmann, Richard Messnarz:
Improving the software development for multiple projects by applying a platform strategy for mechatronic systems.
- Andreas Riel, Anca Draghici, George Draghici, Damian Grajewski, Richard Messnarz:
Process and product innovation needs integrated engineering collaboration skills.
- Pádraig O'Leary, Fergal McCaffery, Steffen Thiel, Ita Richardson:
An agile process model for product derivation in software product line engineering.
- Elli Georgiadou, Kerstin V. Siakas:
KASL-II: a dynamic four-loop model for knowledge sharing and learning.
- Alain Abran, Jean-Marc Desharnais, Juan Jose Cuadrado-Gallego:
Measurement and quantification are not the same: ISO 15939 and ISO 9126.
Volume 24, Number 6, October 2012 Special Issue on Global Software Engineering
- Allen Milewski, Alberto Avritzer, Yael Dubinsky:
Special issue on global software engineering.
- Darja Smite, Claes Wohlin:
Lessons learned from transferring software products to India.
- Fabio Q. B. da Silva, Rafael Prikladnicki, A. César C. França, Cleviton V. F. Monteiro, Catarina Costa, Rodrigo G. C. Rocha:
An evidence-based model of distributed software development project management: results from a systematic mapping study.
- Samireh Jalali, Claes Wohlin:
Global software engineering and agile practices: a systematic review.
- Ansgar Lamersdorf, Jürgen Münch, Alicia Fernández del Viso Torre, Carlos Rebate Sánchez, Markus Heinz, H. Dieter Rombach:
A rule-based model for customized risk identification and evaluation of task assignment alternatives in distributed software development projects.
- Tuomas Niinimäki, Arttu Piri, Casper Lassenius, Maria Paasivaara:
Reflecting the choice and usage of communication tools in global software development projects with media synchronicity theory.
- Patricia Lago, Henry Muccini, Muhammad Ali Babar:
An empirical study of learning by osmosis in global software engineering.
- Miguel J. Monasor, Aurora Vizcaíno, Mario Piattini:
Cultural and linguistic problems in GSD: a simulator to train engineers in these issues.
Volume 24, Number 7, November 2012 Special issue on Processes to Develop Trustworthy Software Editorial Special Issue Papers
- Xu Bai, LiGuo Huang, He Zhang, Supannika Koolmanojwong:
Hybrid modeling and simulation for trustworthy software process management: a stakeholder-oriented approach.
- He Zhang, Barbara Kitchenham, D. Ross Jeffery:
Toward trustworthy software process models: an exploratory study on transformable process modeling.
- Reda Bendraou, Jean-Marc Jézéquel, Franck Fleurey:
Achieving process modeling and execution through the combination of aspect and model-driven engineering approaches.
- Qi Li, Ye Yang, Mingshu Li, Qing Wang, Barry W. Boehm, Chenyong Hu:
Improving software testing process: feature prioritization to make winners of success-critical stakeholders.
- Dan Houston, Douglas Buettner, Myron Hecht:
Defectivity profiling with dynamic COQUALMO: An explication and product quality retrospective.
- Mubarak Mohammad, Vangalur S. Alagar:
A component-based development process for trustworthy systems.
- Lan Cao:
Dynamic capability for trustworthy software development.
Volume 24, Number 8, December 2012 Research Articles
Last update Mon May 20 18:26:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page