Volume 7, Number 1, November 2002
- Shi-Kuo Chang:
Guest Editor's Introduction.
- Shi-Kuo Chang:
Sentient map-a new paradigm for visual computing.
- Paolo Bottoni, Maria Francesca Costabile, Stefano Levialdi:
Analyzing, modelling, and specifying visual interaction.
- Rentaro Yoshioka, Nikolay N. Mirenkov:
Visual computing within environment of self-explanatory components.
- Witold Pedrycz:
Computational intelligence and visual computing: an emerging technology for software engineering.
- Masayuki Hisada, Alexander G. Belyaev, Tosiyasu L. Kunii:
Towards a singularity-based shape language: ridges, ravines, and skeletons for polygonal surfaces.
- Radim Belohlávek:
Fuzzy closure operators II: induced relations, representation, and examples.
- Enrique Frías-Martínez:
Design of a Lukasiewicz rule-driven fuzzy processor.
Volume 7, Number 2, December 2002
Volume 7, Number 3, January 2003
- Zhi-Qiang Liu, Sadaaki Miyamoto:
Preface of the guest Editors.
- Tetsuo Sawaragi, Yukio Horiguchi, Motoi Ishizuka:
Modeling ecological expert: comparative analysis of human skill development with fuzzy controller.
- Zhi-Qiang Liu, Jian Ying Zhang:
Interrogating the structure of fuzzy cognitive maps.
- Shigeyuki Takahara, Yoshiyuki Kusumoto, Sadaaki Miyamoto:
Solution for textile nesting problems using adaptive meta-heuristics and grouping.
- Dae-Jin Kim, Won-Kyung Song, Jeong-Su Han, Zeungnam Bien:
Soft computing based intention reading techniques as a means of human-robot interaction for human centered system.
- Muneyuri Unehara, Takehisa Onisawa:
Music composition system with human evaluation as human centered system.
- Petr Hájek:
Basic fuzzy logic and BL-algebras II.
- X. F. Zha:
Soft computing framework for intelligent human-machine system design, simulation and optimization.
- Mustafa Demirci:
Constructions of fuzzy functions based on fuzzy equalities.
Volume 7, Number 4, February 2003
Volume 7, Number 5, April 2003
- Radim Jirousek, Gernot D. Kleiter, Jirina Vejnarová:
- Andrea Capotorti, L. Galli, Barbara Vantaggi:
Locally strong coherence and inference with lower-upper probabilities.
- Milan Daniel:
Associativity in combination of belief functions; a derivation of minC combination.
- Jozef Gemela:
Learning Bayesian networks using various datasources and applications to financial analysis.
- Leen Gilbert, Gert De Cooman, Etienne E. Kerre:
Practical implementation of possibilistic probability mass functions.
- Angelo Gilio, Veronica Biazzo, Giuseppe Sanfilippo:
Coherence checking and propagation of lower probability bounds.
- Martin Janzura:
On the exponential representation problem.
- Radim Jirousek, Jirina Vejnarová:
Construction of multidimensional models by operators of composition: current state of art.
- Otakar Kríz:
Envelopes of a simplex of discrete probabilities.
- Azaria Paz:
An alternative version of Lauritzen et al.'s algorithm for checking representation of independencies.
- Bertran Steinsky:
Efficient coding of labeled directed acyclic graphs.
- Marta Vomlelová, Jirí Vomlel:
Troubleshooting: NP-hardness and solution methods.
Volume 7, Number 6, May 2003
- Salvatore Sessa:
- Andras Bárdossy, Uwe Haberlandt, Valentina Krysanova:
Automatic fuzzy-rule assessment and its application to the modelling of nitrogen leaching for large regions.
- Robert Jeansoulin, Eric Würbel:
An anytime revision operator for large and uncertain geographic data sets.
- Zhi-Qiang Liu:
Fuzzy cognitive maps in GIS data analysis.
- Frederick E. Petry, Maria Cobb, Marcin Paprzycki, Dia Ali:
An agent system for managing uncertainty in the integration of spatio-environmental data.
- K. Srinivasa Raju, Lucien Duckstein:
Multiobjective fuzzy linear programming for sustainable irrigation planning: an Indian case study.
- Wayne E. Woldt, Bruce I. Dvorak, Mohamed F. Dahab:
Application of fuzzy set theory to industrial pollution prevention: production system modeling and life cycle assessment.
- Kok Wai Wong, Patrick M. Wong, Tamás D. Gedeon, Chun Che Fung:
Rainfall prediction model using soft computing technique.
Volume 7, Number 7, June 2003
Volume 7, Number 8, August 2003
Last update Sat May 18 17:26:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Guoqing Cao, Simon C. K. Shiu, Xizhao Wang:
A fuzzy-rough approach for the maintenance of distributed case-based reasoning systems.
- James J. Buckley, Esfandiar Eslami:
Uncertain probabilities I: the discrete case.
- Yuk-Yin Wong, Kin-Hong Lee, Kwong-Sak Leung, C.-W. Ho:
A novel approach in parameter adaptation and diversity maintenance for genetic algorithms.
- Sergio Scandizzo:
Connectivity and the measurement of operational risk: an input-output approach.
- Leandro Nunes de Castro, Jon Timmis:
Artificial immune systems as a novel soft computing paradigm.
- Francisco Herrera, Manuel Lozano:
Fuzzy adaptive genetic algorithms: design, taxonomy, and future directions.
- Shounak Roychowdhury, Witold Pedrycz:
An alternative characterization of fuzzy complement functional.
- Shitong Wang, Hongjun Lu:
Fuzzy system and CMAC network with B-spline membership/basis functions are smooth approximators.
- Jorng-Tzong Horng, Yu-Jan Chang, Baw-Jhiune Liu:
Applying evolutionary algorithms to materialized view selection in a data warehouse.