Volume 3, Number 1, March 2004
- Robert B. France, Bernhard Rumpe:
In search of effective design abstractions.
- Cris Kobryn:
UML 3.0 and the future of modeling.
- María Victoria Cengarle, Alexander Knapp:
OCL 1.4/5 vs. 2.0 Expressions Formal semantics and expressiveness.
- Carlos Rossi, Manuel Enciso, Inmaculada Perez de Guzmán:
Formalization of UML state machines using temporal logic.
- Jean Flower, John Howse, John Taylor:
Nesting in Euler Diagrams: syntax, semantics and construction.
- Valeria Vittorini, Mauro Iacono, Nicola Mazzocca, Giuliana Franceschinis:
The OsMoSys approach to multi-formalism modeling of systems.
Volume 3, Number 2, May 2004
Volume 3, Number 3, August 2004
Volume 3, Number 4, December 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:49:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page