Volume 24, Number 1, January 1994
- Brigham Bell, Wayne Citrin, Clayton H. Lewis, John Rieman, Robert P. Weaver, Nick Wilder, Benjamin G. Zorn:
Using the Programming Walkthrough to Aid in Programming Language Design.
- Alexander D. Stoyenko:
SUPRA-RPC: SUbprogram PaRAmeters in Remote Procedure Calls.
- Steve Carr, Ken Kennedy:
Scalar Replacement in the Presence of Conditional Control Flow.
- Jong Yong Kim, John Shawe-Taylor:
Fast String Matching using an n -gram Algorithm.
- Curtis E. Dyreson, Richard T. Snodgrass:
Efficient Timestamp Input and Output.
- David B. Wortman, Songnian Zhou, S. Fink:
Automating Data Conversion for Heterogeneous Distributed Shared Memory.
Volume 24, Number 2, February 1994
Volume 24, Number 3, March 1994
Volume 24, Number 4, April 1994
- Alden H. Wright:
Approximate String Matching using Within-word Parallelism.
- Frank Adelstein, Golden G. Richard III, Loren Schwiebert, Rick Parent, Mukesh Singhal:
A Distributed Graphics Library System.
- Wen-Ping Hwang, Ching-Lin Wang:
Using Procedural Parameters and Continuations in Combinatorial Searches.
- Panagiotis K. Linos, Philippe Aubet, Laurent Dumas, Yann Helleboid, Patricia Lejeune, Philippe Tulula:
Visualizing Program Dependencies: An Experimental Study.
- Keith Paton:
Description of Essential System Behaviour using Message-state Tables.
- Johnny Wong, William Marshall, Robert Goodman:
Remote Database Access in the Distributed Computing Environment.
- P. D. Smith:
Short Communication: On Tuning the Boyer-Moore-Horspool String Searching Algorithm.
Volume 24, Number 5, May 1994
Volume 24, Number 6, June 1994
Volume 24, Number 7, July 1994
Volume 24, Number 8, August 1994
Volume 24, Number 9, September 1994
Volume 24, Number 10, October 1994
Volume 24, Number 11, November 1994
Volume 24, Number 12, December 1994
Last update Thu May 23 19:29:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ta Chen, I. V. Ramakrishnan, R. Ramesh:
Multistage Indexing for Speeding Prolog Executions.
1097-1119, (preliminary version: ICLP 1992: 639-653)
- C. Murray Woodside, Cheryl Schramm:
Complex Performance Measurements with NICE (Notation for Interval Combinations and Events).
- Frederick Kuhl, William Neal, Howard Cohen:
Object Request Broker: Foundation for Distributed Simulation.
- Linda B. Sherrell, Doris L. Carver:
Experiences in Translating Z Designs to Haskell Implementations.
- Shyh-Kwei Chen, Neal J. Alewine, W. Kent Fuchs, Wen-mei W. Hwu:
Incremental Compiler Transformations for Multiple Instruction Retry.