Volume 30, Number 1, January 2000
Volume 30, Number 2, February 2000
Volume 30, Number 3, March 2000
- Shih-Chien Chou, Jason Jen-Yen Chen:
Process program change control in a process environment.
- Robert P. Fitzgerald, Todd B. Knoblock, Erik Ruf, Bjarne Steensgaard, David Tarditi:
Marmot: an optimizing compiler for Java.
- Andrea Schaerf, Marco Cadoli, Maurizio Lenzerini:
LOCAL++: A C++ framework for local search algorithms.
- Mark van den Brand, H. A. de Jong, Paul Klint, Pieter A. Olivier:
Efficient annotated terms.
Volume 30, Number 4, April 2000 Persistent Object Systems
- Antony L. Hosking, Quintin I. Cutts:
Persistent object systems.
- Alan Dearle, David Hulse:
Operating system support for persistent systems: past, present and future.
- Laurent Daynès:
Implementation of automated fine-granularity locking in a persistent programming language.
- Ronald Morrison, Dharini Balasubramaniam, R. Mark Greenwood, Graham N. C. Kirby, Ken Mayes, David S. Munro, Brian Warboys:
A compliant persistent architecture.
- Thorna O. Humphries, Artur Klauser, Alexander L. Wolf, Benjamin G. Zorn:
An infrastructure for generating and sharing experimental workloads for persistent object systems.
- Jiong Yang, Wei Wang, Silvia Nittel, Richard R. Muntz, Vince Busam:
Dynamo: design, implementation, and evaluation of cooperative persistent object management in a local area network.
- Alonso Marquez, John N. Zigman, Stephen Blackburn:
Fast portable orthogonally persistent Java.
Volume 30, Number 5, April 2000
Volume 30, Number 6, May 2000
Volume 30, Number 7, June 2000
Volume 30, Number 8, July 2000
Volume 30, Number 9, July 2000
Volume 30, Number 10, August 2000
Volume 30, Number 11, September 2000 Discrete Algorithm Engineering
- Dorothea Wagner, Karsten Weihe:
Editorial: Discrete algorithm engineering.
- Andreas Fabri, Geert-Jan Giezeman, Lutz Kettner, Stefan Schirra, Sven Schönherr:
On the design of CGAL a computational geometry algorithms library.
- Emden R. Gansner, Stephen C. North:
An open graph visualization system and its applications to software engineering.
- Luca Vismara, Giuseppe Di Battista, Ashim Garg, Giuseppe Liotta, Roberto Tamassia, Francesco Vargiu:
Experimental studies on graph drawing algorithms.
- Jonathan W. Berry, Nathaniel Dean, Mark K. Goldberg, Gregory E. Shannon, Steven Skiena:
LINK: a system for graph computation.
- Michael Himsolt:
Graphlet: design and implementation of a graph editor.
- Michael Jünger, Stefan Thienel:
The ABACUS system for branch-and-cut-and-price algorithms in integer programming and combinatorial optimization.
Volume 30, Number 12, October 2000
Volume 30, Number 13, November 2000
Volume 30, Number 14, November 2000
Volume 30, Number 15, December 2000
Last update Fri May 24 20:49:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page