Volume 33, Number 1, January 2003
- Rod Fatoohi, D. Jensen:
Migration of DCE applications into CORBA and SOAP environments.
- Brian A. Malloy, Tanton H. Gibbs, James F. Power:
Decorating tokens to facilitate recognition of ambiguous language constructs.
- Robert W. P. Luk, Benjamin K. Tsou, Tom B. Y. Lai, Oi Yee Kwong, Francis C. Y. Chik, Lawrence Y. L. Cheung:
Bilingual legal document retrieval and management using XML.
- Colin Depradine, Pranay Chaudhuri:
P3: a code and design conventions preprocessor for Java.
- André van der Hoek, Alexander L. Wolf:
Software release management for component-based software.
Volume 33, Number 2, February 2003
Volume 33, Number 3, March 2003
Volume 33, Number 4, April 2003
- Rachid Guerraoui:
- Jun He, Matti A. Hiltunen, Mohan Rajagopalan, Richard D. Schlichting:
QoS customization in distributed object systems.
- Rainer Koster, Andrew P. Black, Jie Huang, Jonathan Walpole, Calton Pu:
Thread transparency in information flow middleware.
- Iain Houston, Mark C. Little, Ian Robinson, Santosh K. Shrivastava, Stuart M. Wheater:
The CORBA Activity Service Framework for supporting extended transactions.
- Jean Bacon, Ken Moody, Walt Yao:
Access control and trust in the use of widely distributed services.
Volume 33, Number 5, 25 April 2003
Volume 33, Number 6, May 2003
Volume 33, Number 7, June 2003
Volume 33, Number 8, 10 July 2003
Volume 33, Number 9, 25 July 2003
Volume 33, Number 10, August 2003
Volume 33, Number 11, September 2003
Volume 33, Number 12, October 2003
Volume 33, Number 13, 10 November 2003
Volume 33, Number 14, 25 November 2003
- W. Eric Wong, J. Jenny Li:
Editorial: ICCCN 2001.
- Alan Ruddle, Colin Allison, Ross Nicoll:
Analysing the latency of World Wide Web applications.
- Mohamed Kaâniche, Karama Kanoun, Mourad Rabah:
Multi-level modeling approach for the availability assessment of e-business applications.
- Sungwoo Tak, Eun Kyo Park:
Adaptive secure software architecture for electronic commerce.
- Y. Huang, Y. H. Lee:
System and software designs for transaction processing in asymmetric communication environments.
- Kenneth L. Calvert, Jim Griffioen, Billy Mullins, Swaminathan Natarajan, Leonid B. Poutievski, Amit Sehgal, Su Wen:
Leveraging emerging network services to scale multimedia applications.
- Rong Wang, Feiyi Wang, Gregory T. Byrd:
Design and implementation of Acceptance Monitor for building intrusion tolerant systems.
Volume 33, Number 15, December 2003
Last update Fri May 17 20:48:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page