Volume 28, Number 1, May 1999
Volume 28, Number 2, June 1999
- Matthias Jilka, Gregor Möhler, Grzegorz Dogil:
Rules for the generation of ToBI-based American English intonation.
- Herman J. M. Steeneken, Tammo Houtgast:
Mutual dependence of the octave-band weights in predicting speech intelligibility.
- R. J. J. H. van Son, Louis C. W. Pols:
An acoustic description of consonant reduction.
- Wolfgang Minker:
Design considerations for knowledge source representations of a stochastically-based natural language understanding component.
- Katsutoshi Ohtsuki, Tatsuo Matsuoka, Takeshi Mori, Kotaro Yoshida, Yuichi Taguchi, Sadaoki Furui, Katsuhiko Shirai:
Japanese large-vocabulary continuous-speech recognition using a newspaper corpus and broadcast news.
Volume 28, Number 3, July 1999
Volume 28, Number 4, August 1999
Last update Wed May 22 18:22:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paavo Alku, Juha Vintturi, Erkki Vilkman:
On the linearity of the relationship between the sound pressure level and the negative peak amplitude of the differentiated glottal flow in vowel production.
- Sangho Lee, Yung-Hwan Oh:
Tree-based modeling of prosodic phrasing and segmental duration for Korean TTS systems.
- Philip Hanna, Ji Ming, F. Jack Smith:
Inter-frame dependence arising from preceding and succeeding frames - Application to speech recognition.
- Hui Jiang, Keikichi Hirose, Qiang Huo:
Improving Viterbi Bayesian predictive classification via sequential bayesian learning in robust speech recognition.