Volume 34, Numbers 1-2, April 2001
- O. Viikki:
Noise robust ASR.
- Jörg Bitzer, Klaus Uwe Simmer, Karl-Dirk Kammeyer:
Multi-microphone noise reduction techniques as front-end devices for speech recognition.
- Roland Aubauer, Dieter Leckschat:
Optimized second-order gradient microphone for hands-free speech recordings in cars.
- Andrew C. Morris, Astrid Hagen, Hervé Glotin, Hervé Bourlard:
Multi-stream adaptive evidence combination for noise robust ASR.
- Ji Ming, F. Jack Smith:
Union: A new approach for combining sub-band observations for noisy speech recognition.
- Johan de Veth, Febe de Wet, Bert Cranen, Lou Boves:
Acoustic features and a distance measure that reduce the impact of training-test mismatch in ASR.
- Michael Kleinschmidt, Jürgen Tchorz, Birger Kollmeier:
Combining speech enhancement and auditory feature extraction for robust speech recognition.
- Climent Nadeu, Dusan Macho, Javier Hernando:
Time and frequency filtering of filter-bank energies for robust HMM speech recognition.
- Xavier Menéndez-Pidal, Ruxin Chen, Duanpei Wu, Mick Tanaka:
Compensation of channel and noise distortions combining normalization and speech enhancement techniques.
- Hans-Günter Hirsch:
HMM adaptation for applications in telecommunication.
- Christophe Ris, Stéphane Dupont:
Assessing local noise level estimation methods: Application to noise robust ASR.
- Arun C. Surendran, Chin-Hui Lee:
Transformation-based Bayesian prediction for adaptation of HMMs.
- Qiang Huo, Chin-Hui Lee:
Robust speech recognition based on adaptive classification and decision strategies.
- Mazin G. Rahim, Giuseppe Riccardi, Lawrence K. Saul, Jeremy H. Wright, Bruce Buntschuh, Allen L. Gorin:
Robust numeric recognition in spoken language dialogue.
- Juan M. Huerta, Richard M. Stern:
Distortion-class modeling for robust speech recognition under GSM RPE-LTP coding.
Volume 34, Number 3, June 2001
- Sebastian Möller, Ute Jekosch, Joachim Mersdorf, Volker Kraft:
Auditory assessment of synthesized speech in application scenarios: Two case studies.
- Johan de Veth, Bert Cranen, Lou Boves:
Acoustic backing-off as an implementation of missing feature theory.
- Martin Cooke, Phil D. Green, Ljubomir Josifovski, Ascension Vizinho:
Robust automatic speech recognition with missing and unreliable acoustic data.
- Ralf Schlüter, Wolfgang Macherey, Boris Müller, Hermann Ney:
Comparison of discriminative training criteria and optimization methods for speech recognition.
Volume 34, Number 4, July 2001
Last update Tue May 21 19:38:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page