Volume 54, Number 1, January 2012
- Abhishek Jaywant, Marc D. Pell:
Categorical processing of negative emotions from speech prosody.
- Elisabetta Fersini, Enza Messina, Francesco Archetti:
Emotional states in judicial courtrooms: An experimental investigation.
- Mouloud Djamah, Douglas D. O'Shaughnessy:
Fine granularity scalable speech coding using embedded tree-structured vector quantization.
- Abhijeet Sangwan, John H. L. Hansen:
Automatic analysis of Mandarin accented English using phonological features.
- Deepu Vijayasenan, Fabio Valente, Hervé Bourlard:
Multistream speaker diarization of meetings recordings beyond MFCC and TDOA features.
- Máire Ní Chiosáin, Pauline Welby, Robert Espesser:
Is the syllabification of Irish a typological exception? An experimental study.
- Silke Paulmann, Debra Titone, Marc D. Pell:
How emotional prosody guides your way: Evidence from eye movements.
- Peter Jancovic, Xin Zou, Münevver Köküer:
Speech enhancement based on Sparse Code Shrinkage employing multiple speech models.
- Cong-Thanh Do, Dominique Pastor, André Goalic:
A novel framework for noise robust ASR using cochlear implant-like spectrally reduced speech.
- Keigo Nakamura, Tomoki Toda, Hiroshi Saruwatari, Kiyohiro Shikano:
Speaking-aid systems using GMM-based voice conversion for electrolaryngeal speech.
- Ying-Yee Kong, Ala Mullangi:
On the development of a frequency-lowering system that enhances place-of-articulation perception.
Volume 54, Number 2, February 2012
- Nigel G. Ward, Alejandro Vega, Timo Baumann:
Prosodic and temporal features for language modeling for dialog.
- J. Sebastian Andersson, Junichi Yamagishi, Robert A. J. Clark:
Synthesis and evaluation of conversational characteristics in HMM-based speech synthesis.
- Sophie Bouton, Pascale Colé, Willy Serniclaes:
The influence of lexical knowledge on phoneme discrimination in deaf children with cochlear implants.
- Jon Gudnason, Mark R. P. Thomas, Daniel P. W. Ellis, Patrick A. Naylor:
Data-driven voice source waveform analysis and synthesis.
- George Saon, Hagen Soltau:
Boosting systems for large vocabulary continuous speech recognition.
- Gakuto Kurata, Abhinav Sethy, Bhuvana Ramabhadran, Ariya Rastrow, Nobuyasu Itoh, Masafumi Nishimura:
Acoustically discriminative language model training with pseudo-hypothesis.
- Masakiyo Fujimoto, Shinji Watanabe, Tomohiro Nakatani:
Frame-wise model re-estimation method based on Gaussian pruning with weight normalization for noise robust voice activity detection.
- Vataya Chunwijitra, Takashi Nose, Takao Kobayashi:
A tone-modeling technique using a quantized F0 context to improve tone correctness in average-voice-based speech synthesis.
- Hamid Reza Tohidypour, Seyyed Ali Seyyedsalehi, Hossein Behbood, Hossein Roshandel:
A new representation for speech frame recognition based on redundant wavelet filter banks.
- Fei Chen, Philipos C. Loizou:
Impact of SNR and gain-function over- and under-estimation on speech intelligibility.
- Kuldip K. Paliwal, Belinda Schwerin, Kamil K. Wójcicki:
Speech enhancement using a minimum mean-square error short-time spectral modulation magnitude estimator.
- Andrew Hines, Naomi Harte:
Speech intelligibility prediction using a Neurogram Similarity Index Measure.
Volume 54, Number 3, March 2012
- Bert Réveil, Jean-Pierre Martens, Henk van den Heuvel:
Improving proper name recognition by means of automatically learned pronunciation variants.
- Pandurangarao N. Kulkarni, Prem C. Pandey, Dakshayani S. Jangamashetti:
Multi-band frequency compression for improving speech perception by listeners with moderate sensorineural hearing loss.
- Antonio Moreno-Daniel, Jay G. Wilpon, Biing-Hwang Juang:
Index-based incremental language model for scalable directory assistance.
- Daniel Recasens:
A cross-language acoustic study of initial and final allophones of /l/.
- Takashi Nose, Takao Kobayashi:
Very low bit-rate F0 coding for phonetic vocoders using MSD-HMM with quantized F0 symbols.
- Amaro A. de Lima, Thiago de M. Prego, Sergio L. Netto, Bowon Lee, Amir Said, Ronald W. Schafer, Ton Kalker, Majid Fozunbal:
On the quality-assessment of reverberated speech.
- Peng Dai, Ing Yann Soon:
A temporal frequency warped (TFW) 2D psychoacoustic filter for robust speech recognition system.
- Ioulia Grichkovtsova, Michel Morel, Anne Lacheret:
The role of voice quality and prosodic contour in affective speech perception.
- Frank Rudzicz:
Using articulatory likelihoods in the recognition of dysarthric speech.
- Je Hun Jeon, Yang Liu:
Automatic prosodic event detection using a novel labeling and selection method in co-training.
- Jordi Adell, David Escudero Mancebo, Antonio Bonafonte:
Production of filled pauses in concatenative speech synthesis based on the underlying fluent sentence.
- Jae-Hun Choi, Joon-Hyuk Chang:
On using acoustic environment classification for statistical model-based speech enhancement.
- Gakuto Kurata, Nobuyasu Itoh, Masafumi Nishimura, Abhinav Sethy, Bhuvana Ramabhadran:
Leveraging word confusion networks for named entity modeling and detection from conversational telephone speech.
- Angel M. Gomez, Belinda Schwerin, Kuldip K. Paliwal:
Improving objective intelligibility prediction by combining correlation and coherence based methods with a measure based on the negative distortion ratio.
Volume 54, Number 4, May 2012
- Anis Ben Aicha, Sofia Ben Jebara:
Perceptual speech quality measures separating speech distortion and additive noise degradations.
- Meihong Wu, Huahui Li, Zhiling Hong, Xinchi Xian, Jingyu Li, Xihong Wu, Liang Li:
Effects of aging on the ability to benefit from prior knowledge of message content in masked speech recognition.
- Md. Sahidullah, Goutam Saha:
Design, analysis and experimental evaluation of block based transformation in MFCC computation for speaker recognition.
- David Escudero Mancebo, Lourdes Aguilar, María Vanrell, Pilar Prieto:
Analysis of inter-transcriber consistency in the Cat_ToBI prosodic labeling system.
Volume 54, Number 5, June 2012
- William Ricardo Rodríguez, Oscar Saz, Eduardo Lleida:
A prelingual tool for the education of altered voices.
- Evaldas Vaiciukynas, Antanas Verikas, Adas Gelzinis, Marija Bacauskiene, Virgilijus Uloza:
Exploring similarity-based classification of larynx disorders from human voice.
- David M. Howard, Evelyn Abberton, Adrian Fourcin:
Disordered voice measurement and auditory analysis.
- Tiago H. Falk, Wai-Yip Chan, Fraser Shein:
Characterization of atypical vocal source excitation, temporal dynamics and prosody for objective measurement of dysarthric word intelligibility.
- Marieke de Bruijn, Louis ten Bosch, Dirk J. Kuik, Birgit I. Witte, Johannes A. Langendijk, C. René Leemans, Irma Verdonck-de Leeuw:
Acoustic-phonetic and artificial neural network feature analysis to assess speech quality of stop consonants produced by patients treated for oral or oropharyngeal cancer.
- Sevasti-Zoi Karakozoglou, Nathalie Henrich, Christophe d'Alessandro, Yannis Stylianou:
Automatic glottal segmentation using local-based active contours and application to glottovibrography.
- Ali Alpan, Jean Schoentgen, Youri Maryn, Francis Grenez, P. Murphy:
Assessment of disordered voice via the first rahmonic.
- Alain Ghio, Gilles Pouchoulin, Bernard Teston, Serge Pinto, Corinne Fredouille, Céline De Looze, D. Robert, François Viallet, A. Giovanni:
How to manage sound, physiological and clinical data of 2500 dysphonic and dysarthric speakers?
Volume 54, Number 6, July 2012
- Pilar Prieto, María Vanrell, Lluïsa Astruc, Elinor Payne, Brechtje Post:
Phonotactic and phrasal properties of speech rhythm. Evidence from Catalan, English, and Spanish.
- Keiichiro Oura, Junichi Yamagishi, Mirjam Wester, Simon King, Keiichi Tokuda:
Analysis of unsupervised cross-lingual speaker adaptation for HMM-based speech synthesis using KLD-based transform mapping.
- Tobias Kaufmann, Beat Pfister:
Syntactic language modeling with formal grammars.
- Petr Zelinka, Milan Sigmund, Jiri Schimmel:
Impact of vocal effort variability on automatic speech recognition.
- Rigas Kotsakis, George Kalliris, Charalampos Dimoulas:
Investigation of broadcast-audio semantic analysis scenarios employing radio-programme-adaptive pattern classification.
- Mohammad H. Moattar, Mohammad M. Homayounpour:
Variational conditional random fields for online speaker detection and tracking.
- Mirjam Wester:
Talker discrimination across languages.
- Takanobu Oba, Takaaki Hori, Atsushi Nakamura:
Efficient training of discriminative language models by sample selection.
- Herman Kamper, Félicien Jeje Muamba Mukanya, Thomas Niesler:
Multi-accent acoustic modelling of South African English.
- Eduardo Pavez, Jorge F. Silva:
Analysis and design of Wavelet-Packet Cepstral coefficients for automatic speech recognition.
- Ronan Flynn, Edward Jones:
Feature selection for reduced-bandwidth distributed speech recognition.
- David M. Howard, Evelyn Abberton, Adrian Fourcin:
Erratum to "Disordered voice measurement and auditory analysis" [Speech Comm. 54(2012) 611-621].
Volume 54, Number 7, September 2012
- Lan Wang, Hui Chen, Sheng Li, Helen M. Meng:
Phoneme-level articulatory animation in pronunciation training.
- Kei Hashimoto, Junichi Yamagishi, William Byrne, Simon King, Keiichi Tokuda:
Impacts of machine translation and speech synthesis on speech-to-speech translation.
- Shajith Ikbal, Hemant Misra, Hynek Hermansky, Mathew Magimai-Doss:
Phase AutoCorrelation (PAC) features for noise robust speech recognition.
- Ronan Flynn, Edward Jones:
Reducing bandwidth for robust distributed speech recognition in conditions of packet loss.
- Thorsten Smit, Friedrich Türckheim, Robert Mores:
Fast and robust formant detection from LP data.
- Ali Hassan, Robert I. Damper:
Classification of emotional speech using 3DEC hierarchical classifier.
- Hugo Quené, Gün R. Semin, Francesco Foroni:
Audible smiles and frowns affect speech comprehension.
Volume 54, Number 8, October 2012
- Yana Yunusova, Melanie Baljko, Grigore Pintilie, Krista Rudy, Petros Faloutsos, John Daskalogiannakis:
Acquisition of the 3D surface of the palate by in-vivo digitization with Wave.
- Qinghua Sun, Keikichi Hirose, Nobuaki Minematsu:
A method for generation of Mandarin F0 contours based on tone nucleus model and superpositional model.
- Peggy P. K. Mok:
Effects of consonant cluster syllabification on vowel-to-vowel coarticulation in English.
- Zhongbo Li, Shenghui Zhao, Stefan Bruhn, Jing Wang, Jingming Kuang:
Comparison and optimization of packet loss recovery methods based on AMR-WB for VoIP.
Volume 54, Number 9, November 2012
Volume 54, Number 10, December 2012
Last update Mon May 20 03:38:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page