Volume 6, Number 1, March 1997
Volume 6, Number 2, June 1997
- Dirk Stelzer, Werner Mellis, Georg Herzwurm:
A critical look at ISO 9000 for software quality management.
- David N. Wilson:
Software quality assurance in Australia: an update.
- Susan Reiblein, Andy Symons:
SPI: "I can't get no satisfaction" - directing process improvement to meet business needs.
- Cornelia Boldyreff, Marc Drost, David S. Hinley, Mike Morrell, Andy Symons:
A basis for process improvement in application management.
- Malcolm Bradley, Ray Dawson:
Reducing the cost of IT ownership using feedback from the IT helpdesk.
- Joachim Wegener, Harmen Sthamer, Bryan F. Jones, David E. Eyres:
Testing real-time systems using genetic algorithms.
- Hareton K. N. Leung, Peter W. L. Wong:
A study of user acceptance tests.
- Roderick H. Macmillan:
Aardvark to zulu.
- Reiner R. Dumke, Heiko Grigoleit:
Efficiency of CAMEtools in software quality assurance.
- G. Beckworth, Graeme Altmann:
Defining strategies - measuring quality.
Volume 6, Number 3, September 1997
Volume 6, Number 4, December 1997
Last update Tue May 21 19:38:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page