Volume 11, Number 1, March 2012
Volume 11, Number 2, June 2012
Volume 11, Number 3, September 2012
- Hideki Isozaki, Katsuhito Sudoh, Hajime Tsukada, Kevin Duh:
HPSG-Based Preprocessing for English-to-Japanese Translation.
- Lidan Zhang, Kwop-Ping Chan:
Adaptive Bayesian HMM for Fully Unsupervised Chinese Part-of-Speech Induction.
- Jinsik Lee, Sungjin Lee, Jonghoon Lee, Byeongchang Kim, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Stacking Model-Based Korean Prosodic Phrasing Using Speaker Variability Reduction and Linguistic Feature Engineering.
- Nguyen Tuan Duc, Danushka Bollegala, Mitsuru Ishizuka:
Cross-Language Latent Relational Search between Japanese and English Languages Using a Web Corpus.
Volume 11, Number 4, December 2012
Last update Thu May 23 19:31:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Teruko Mitamura, Noriko Kando, Koichi Takeda:
Introduction to the Special Issue on RITE.
- Yusuke Miyao, Hideki Shima, Hiroshi Kanayama, Teruko Mitamura:
Evaluating Textual Entailment Recognition for University Entrance Examinations.
- Minh Quang Nhat Pham, Minh Le Nguyen, Akira Shimazu:
Learning to Recognize Textual Entailment in Japanese Texts with the Utilization of Machine Translation.
- Xipeng Qiu, Ling Cao, Zhao Liu, Xuanjing Huang:
Recognizing Inference in Texts with Markov Logic Networks.
- Tomohide Shibata, Sadao Kurohashi:
Predicate-Argument Structure-Based Textual Entailment Recognition System Exploiting Wide-Coverage Lexical Knowledge.
- Chengwei Shih, Chengwei Lee, Richard Tzonghan Tsai, Wenlian Hsu:
Validating Contradiction in Texts Using Online Co-Mention Pattern Checking.
- Yotaro Watanabe, Junta Mizuno, Eric Nichols, Katsuma Narisawa, Keita Nabeshima, Naoaki Okazaki, Kentaro Inui:
Leveraging Diverse Lexical Resources for Textual Entailment Recognition.