Volume 3, Number 1, March 2004
Volume 3, Number 2, June 2004
- Jianfeng Gao, Chin-Yew Lin:
Introduction to the special issue on statistical language modeling.
- Woosung Kim, Sanjeev Khudanpur:
Lexical triggers and latent semantic analysis for cross-lingual language model adaptation.
- Diego Linares, José-Miguel Benedí, Joan-Andreu Sánchez:
A hybrid language model based on a combination of N-grams and stochastic context-free grammars.
- Berlin Chen, Hsin-Min Wang, Lin-Shan Lee:
A discriminative HMM/N-gram-based retrieval approach for mandarin spoken documents.
- Minh Le Nguyen, Susumu Horiguchi, Akira Shimazu, Tu Bao Ho:
Example-based sentence reduction using the hidden markov model.
- Pascale Fung, Grace Ngai, Yongsheng Yang, Benfeng Chen:
A maximum-entropy chinese parser augmented by transformation-based learning.
Volume 3, Number 3, September 2004
Volume 3, Number 4, December 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:31:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page