Volume 2, Number 1, January 2005
- Lingfeng Wang, Kay Chen Tan, X. D. Jiang, Y. B. Chen:
A flexible automatic test system for rotating-turbine machinery.
- Tong Liu, Michael Yu Wang:
Computation of three-dimensional rigid-body dynamics with multiple unilateral contacts using time-stepping and Gauss-Seidel methods.
- Robert F. Webbink, S. Jack Hu:
Automated generation of assembly system-design solutions.
- Jingshan Li:
Overlapping decomposition: a system-theoretic method for modeling and analysis of complex manufacturing systems.
- Roshan S. Gaonkar, Nukala Viswanadham:
Strategic sourcing and collaborative planning in Internet-enabled supply chain networks producing multigeneration products.
- Zhengmao Ye:
Artificial-intelligence approach for biomedical sample characterization using Raman spectroscopy.
- Leyuan Shi, Yunpeng Pan:
An efficient search method for job-shop scheduling problems.
- Hiroyasu Toba:
A tight flow control for job-shop fabrication lines with finite buffers.
- Myong-Kee Jeong, Matt Perry, Chen Zhou:
Throughput gain with parallel flow in automated flow lines.
- Ratnesh Kumar, Vijay K. Garg:
On computation of state avoidance control for infinite state systems in assignment program framework.
- MuDer Jeng:
Comments on "Timed Petri Nets in Modeling and Analysis of Cluster Tools".
Volume 2, Number 2, April 2005
- Daniel W. Apley, Yu Ding:
A characterization of diagnosability conditions for variance components analysis in assembly operations.
- Homayoon Kazerooni, Christopher Foley:
A robotic mechanism for grasping sacks.
- Gary G. Yen, Pedro G. DeLima:
Improving the performance of globalized dual heuristic programming for fault tolerant control through an online learning supervisor.
- Haoxun Chen, Lionel Amodeo, Feng Chu, Karim Labadi:
Modeling and performance evaluation of supply chains using batch deterministic and stochastic Petri nets.
- Peter B. Luh, Danqing Yu, Sada Soorapanth, Alexander I. Khibnik, Ravi Rajamani:
A Lagrangian relaxation based approach to schedule asset overhaul and repair services.
- Xiaoqiang Cai, Xianyi Wu, Xian Zhou:
Dynamically optimal policies for stochastic scheduling subject to preemptive-repeat machine breakdowns.
- Ada Che, Chengbin Chu:
Multi-degree cyclic scheduling of two robots in a no-wait flowshop.
- Gaurav Shukla, Daniel E. Whitney:
The path method for analyzing mobility and constraint of mechanisms and assemblies.
- Sangcheol Lee:
Development of a new variable remote center compliance (VRCC) with modified elastomer shear pad (ESP) for robot assembly.
- Chao-Ton Su, Peng-Sen Wang, Chun-Chin Hsu:
Effective approaches for low temperature polysilicon TFT LCD post-mapping yield control problem.
Volume 2, Number 3, July 2005
- Lalit Patil, Debasish Dutta, Ram D. Sriram:
Ontology-based exchange of product data semantics.
- Justin Raade, Hami Kazerooni:
Analysis and design of a novel hydraulic power source for mobile robots.
- Stephen Duncan, Paul Jones, Peter Wellstead:
A frequency-domain approach to determining the path separation for spray coating.
- Weihua Sheng, Heping Chen, Ning Xi, Yifan Chen:
Tool path planning for compound surfaces in spray forming processes.
- Byungwoo Lee, Kazuhiro Saitou:
Integrated synthesis of assembly and fixture scheme for properly constrained assembly.
- Chen Song, Xiaohong Guan, Qianchuan Zhao, Yu-Chi Ho:
Machine learning approach for determining feasible plans of a remanufacturing system.
- Yong Yang, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Han Tong Loh, Yoke San Wong:
Minimizing staircase errors in the orthogonal layered manufacturing system.
- Jin Young Choi, Spyros A. Reveliotis:
Relative value function approximation for the capacitated re-entrant line scheduling problem.
- Binayak Roy, Arin Basmajian, H. Harry Asada:
Repositioning of a rigid body with a flexible sheet and its application to an automated rehabilitation bed.
Volume 2, Number 4, October 2005
Last update Mon May 20 03:49:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alan A. Desrochers, Thomas J. Deal, Maria Pia Fanti:
Complex-valued token Petri nets.
- Tae-Eog Lee, Seong-Ho Park:
An extended event graph with negative places and tokens for time window constraints.
- Ari Arapostathis, Ratnesh Kumar, Shun-Pin Hsu:
Control of Markov chains with safety bounds.
- Yunpeng Pan, Leyuan Shi:
Dual constrained single machine sequencing to minimize total weighted completion time.
- Nilmani Pramanik, Utpal Roy, Rachuri Sudarsan, Ram D. Sriram, Kevin W. Lyons:
A generic deviation-based approach for synthesis of tolerances.
- Ingo T. Pietsch, Mathias Krefft, Oliver T. Becker, Carlos Cezar Bier, Jürgen Hesselbach:
How to reach the dynamic limits of parallel robots? An autonomous control approach.
- David C. Conner, Aaron Greenfield, Prasad N. Atkar, Alfred A. Rizzi, Howie Choset:
Paint deposition modeling for trajectory planning on automotive surfaces.
- Ming J. Tsai, Jou-Lung Chang, Jian-Feng Haung:
Development of an automatic mold polishing system.
- Andrew Lim, Fan Wang:
Multi-depot vehicle routing problem: a one-stage approach.
- Peter B. Luh:
T-ASE Reviewers for 2004/2005.