Volume 3, Number 1, January 1995
- Ronald A. Cole, Lynette Hirschman, Les A. Atlas, Mary E. Beckman, Alan Biermann, Marcia Bush, Mark Clements, Jordan Cohen, Oscar Garcia, Brian A. Hanson, Hynek Hermansky, Steve Levinson, Kathy McKeown, Nelson Morgan, David G. Novick, Mari Ostendorf, Sharon Oviatt, Patti Price, Harvey Silverman, Judy Spitz, Alex Waibel, Clifford J. Weinstein, Steve Zahorian, Victor Zue:
The challenge of spoken language systems: research directions for the nineties.
- Srinivas Nandkumar, John H. L. Hansen:
Dual-channel iterative speech enhancement with constraints on an auditory-based spectrum.
- Venkatesh R. Chari, Carol Y. Espy-Wilson:
Adaptive enhancement of Fourier spectra.
- Gao Yang, Henri Leich, René Boite:
Voiced speech coding at very low bit rates based on forward-backward waveform prediction.
- Ajay Ingle, Vhay A. Vaishampayan:
DPCM system design for diversity systems with applications to packetized speech.
- Juin-Hwey Chen, Allen Gersho:
Adaptive postfiltering for quality enhancement of coded speech.
- Douglas A. Reynolds, Richard C. Rose:
Robust text-independent speaker identification using Gaussian mixture speaker models.
- O. Cappe, Jean Laroche:
Evaluation of short-time spectral attenuation techniques for the restoration of musical recordings.
- Chih-Chung Kuo, Fu-Rong Jean, Hsiao-Chuan Wang:
Speech classification embedded in adaptive codebook search for low bit-rate CELP coding.
- John H. L. Hansen, Levent M. Arslan:
Markov model-based phoneme class partitioning for improved constrained iterative speech enhancement.
Volume 3, Number 2, March 1995
Volume 3, Number 3, May 1995
- Ravi P. Ramachandran, Man Mohan Sondhi, Nambi Seshadri, Bishnu S. Atal:
A two codebook format for robust quantization of line spectral frequencies.
- John H. L. Hansen, Levent M. Arslan:
Robust feature-estimation and objective quality assessment for noisy speech recognition using the Credit Card corpus.
- Philip A. Nelson, Felipe Orduna-Bustamante, Hareo Hamada:
Inverse filter design and equalization zones in multichannel sound reproduction.
- Michael W. Hoffman, Kevin M. Buckley:
Robust time-domain processing of broadband microphone array data.
- Tan Lee, P. C. Ching, Lai-Wan Chan, Y. H. Cheng, Brian Mak:
Tone recognition of isolated Cantonese syllables.
- Donald G. Childers, Jose C. Principe, Y. T. Ting:
Adaptive WRLS-VFF for speech analysis.
- Carl D. Mitchell, Mary P. Harper, Leah H. Jamieson:
On the complexity of explicit duration HMM's.
- Sen M. Kuo, Min J. Ji:
Development and analysis of an adaptive noise equalizer.
Volume 3, Number 4, July 1995
- Sven Anderson, Diane Kewley-Port:
Evaluation of speech recognizers for speech training applications.
- Alan V. McCree, Thomas P. Barnwell III:
A mixed excitation LPC vocoder model for low bit rate speech coding.
- Yariv Ephraim, Harry L. Van Trees:
A signal subspace approach for speech enhancement.
- Simon J. Godsill, Peter J. W. Rayner:
A Bayesian approach to the restoration of degraded audio signals.
- Nam Soo Kim, Chong Kwan Un:
On estimating robust probability distribution in HMM-based speech recognition.
- Charles R. Jankowski Jr., Hoang-Doan H. Vo, Richard P. Lippmann:
A comparison of signal processing front ends for automatic word recognition.
- Saeed Gazor, Yves Grenier:
Criteria for positioning of sensors for a microphone array.
- Joseph A. Maxwell, Patrick M. Zurek:
Reducing acoustic feedback in hearing aids.
- Miguel Angel Ferrer-Ballester, Aníbal R. Figueiras-Vidal:
Efficient adaptive vector quantization of LPC parameters.
Volume 3, Number 5, September 1995
- R. Smits, B. Yegnanarayana:
Determination of instants of significant excitation in speech using group delay function.
- Qiang Huo, Chorkin Chan, Chin-Hui Lee:
Bayesian adaptive learning of the parameters of hidden Markov model for speech recognition.
- Chafic Mokbel, Gérard Chollet:
Automatic word recognition in cars.
- Vassilios Digalakis, Dimitry Rtischev, Leonardo Neumeyer:
Speaker adaptation using constrained estimation of Gaussian mixtures.
- William R. Gardner, Bhaskar D. Rao:
Theoretical analysis of the high-rate vector quantization of LPC parameters.
- Kuansan Wang, Shihab A. Shamma:
Spectral shape analysis in the central auditory system.
- James M. Kates:
Two-tone suppression in a cochlear model.
- John H. L. Hansen, Mark A. Clements:
Source generator equalization and enhancement of spectral properties for robust speech recognition in noise and stress.
- John H. L. Hansen, Sahar E. Bou-Ghazale:
Robust speech recognition training via duration and spectral-based stress token generation.
- Spiros Dimolitsas, Franklin L. Corcoran, Channasandra Ravishankar:
Dependence of opinion scores on listening sets used in degradation category rating assessments.
- Futoshi Asano, Yôiti Suzuki, Toshio Sone:
Weighted RLS adaptive beamformer with initial directivity.
Volume 3, Number 6, November 1995
Last update Thu May 23 15:54:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wolfgang G. Knecht, Markus E. Schenkel, George S. Moschytz:
Neural network filters for speech enhancement.
- Søren Holdt Jensen, Per Christian Hansen, Steffen Duus Hansen, John Aasted Sorensen:
Reduction of broad-band noise in speech by truncated QSVD.
- Qiguang Lin:
A fast algorithm for computing the vocal-tract impulse response from the transfer function.
- Jianing Dai:
Isolated word recognition using Markov chain models.
- Andrei Popescu, Nicolas Moreau, Claude Lamblin:
CELP coding using trellis-coded vector quantization of the excitation.
- Jinho Choi:
A fast determination of stochastic excitation without codebook search in CELP coder.
- Keiichi Tokuda, Takao Kobayashi, Satoshi Imai:
Adaptive cepstral analysis of speech.
- Michael Paraskevas, John Mourjopoulos:
A differential perceptual audio coding method with reduced bitrate requirements.
- Elias Bjarnason:
Analysis of the filtered-X LMS algorithm.
- Thomas F. Quatieri, Robert B. Dunn, Thomas E. Hanna:
A subband approach to time-scale expansion of complex acoustic signals.