Volume 268, Number 1, 6 October 2001 On-line Algorithms '98, Udine, Italy, September 1998
Volume 268, Number 2, 17 October 2001 Algorithmic Learning Theory (ALT 1998)
Last update Tue May 21 19:44:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rolf Wiehagen, Thomas Zeugmann:
- M. R. K. Krishna Rao, Abdul Sattar:
Polynomial-time learnability of logic programs with local variables from entailment.
- Marc Fischlin:
Cryptographic limitations on parallelizing membership and equivalence queries with applications to random-self-reductions.
- Frank Stephan, Yuri Ventsov:
Learning algebraic structures from text.
- Léa Meyer:
Aspects of complexity of probabilistic learning under monotonicity constraints.
- John Case, Sanjay Jain, Susanne Kaufmann, Arun Sharma, Frank Stephan:
Predictive learning models for concept drift.
- Eiju Hirowatari, Setsuo Arikawa:
A comparison of identification criteria for inductive inference of recursive real-valued functions.
- Kalvis Apsitis, Rusins Freivalds, Raimonds Simanovskis, Juris Smotrovs:
Closedness properties in ex-identification.