Volume 291, Number 1, January 2003 Distributed Computing
Volume 291, Number 2, January 2003 Real Numbers and Computers
- Peter Kornerup, Jean-Claude Bajard, Christiane Frougny, Jean-Michel Muller:
- Guillaume Hanrot, Joël Rivat, Gerald Tenenbaum, Paul Zimmermann:
Density results on floating-point invertible numbers.
- Marc Daumas, Philippe Langlois:
Additive symmetries: the non-negative case.
- David W. Matula, Lee D. McFearin:
A p×p bit fraction model of binary floating point division and extremal rounding cases.
- Avi Ziv, Laurent Fournier:
Solving the generalized mask constraint for test generation of binary floating point add operation.
- David R. Lester, Paul Gowland:
Using PVS to validate the algorithms of an exact arithmetic.
Volume 291, Number 3, January 2003 Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology
Last update Fri May 24 20:53:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page